Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) (2690 Views)

Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu / Muiz Banire: Why Ambode Doesn't Deserve 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by 2Ebisco: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Muiz Banire, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nominee to turn into Chairman of the Board of Directors of Asset Management Corporation (AMCON), has reminded the three senators against his nomination — Remi Tinubu, Olamilekan Solomon and Gbenga Ashafa — that they could not cease ministerial appointments for the likes of Babatunde Fashola, Olusegun Aganga and Musiliu Obanikoro regardless of related opposition.

As reported by Saharareporters, the three senators are working with Bola Tinubu, National chief of the All Progressives Congress (APC), to persuade the Senate towards confirming Banire.

Responding to the event in a press statement, Banire instructed opponents of his nomination that he would solely worship God, and that “no dynasty or empire lasts forever”, as “whatever has a beginning will have an end”.

He mentioned he’s blessed with so many various contact addresses and consequently doesn’t desperately want a political job to outlive.

“It is those who are professional politicians and whose survival depends on such that can be so threatened,” he mentioned.

He additionally apologized to those that really feel he’s not submissive to worshipping Tinubu and co.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/youre-not-god-i-wont-worship-you-muiz-banire-tackles-tinubu-full-details/

3 Likes

Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by DEROX: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
worship or not he is greater than you and had done a lot than you His name Is always on the lips of wailers and pained mofos while you are nothing empty piece of shit
ALL hail JAGABAN the slayer of the evil PDP and nightmare of wailers

3 Likes

Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Muiz the liberated... No more a slave.

13 Likes

Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
DEROX:
worship or not he is greater than you and had done a lot than you His name Is always on the lips of wailers and pained mofos while you are nothing empty piece of shit
Ok agreed Tinubu is greater than him, now between Muiz and your entire clan who is greater?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by Racoon(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Muiz Banire was one of those who signed the document dissolving all the polarized groups under Lagos APC into one big family.So what has happened to that pact? Why the rebellion now?

2 Likes

Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by IJOBA2: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by Macphenson: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by IamPatriotic(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mods should please take this thread down at once, it's old news, it's more than 3 years old, why would the useless op bring it up, if not for mischievous reasons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by XXLMANDIGO: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
E
Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by DelTel(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
2Ebisco:
Muiz Banire, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nominee to turn into Chairman of the Board of Directors of Asset Management Corporation (AMCON), has reminded the three senators against his nomination — Remi Tinubu, Olamilekan Solomon and Gbenga Ashafa

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/youre-not-god-i-wont-worship-you-muiz-banire-tackles-tinubu-full-details/

Lazy blogger! 2015/2016 news!

Is Gbenga Ashafa still a senator! Late Pepperito replaced Ashafa 2019.

Banire had since become AMCON chairman and left, also replaced by Edward Adamu around December 2019.

2 Likes

Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by fykes(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Ok agreed Tinubu is greater than him, now between Muiz and your entire clan who is greater?
Mehn don't u think u are in the wrong profession?

U should try boxing.....

3 Likes

Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by richie240: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by OPPPS: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
2Ebisco:
Muiz Banire, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nominee to turn into Chairman of the Board of Directors of Asset Management Corporation (AMCON), has reminded the three senators against his nomination — Remi Tinubu, Olamilekan Solomon and Gbenga Ashafa — that they could not cease ministerial appointments for the likes of Babatunde Fashola, Olusegun Aganga and Musiliu Obanikoro regardless of related opposition.

As reported by Saharareporters, the three senators are working with Bola Tinubu, National chief of the All Progressives Congress (APC), to persuade the Senate towards confirming Banire.

Responding to the event in a press statement, Banire instructed opponents of his nomination that he would solely worship God, and that “no dynasty or empire lasts forever”, as “whatever has a beginning will have an end”.

He mentioned he’s blessed with so many various contact addresses and consequently doesn’t desperately want a political job to outlive.

“It is those who are professional politicians and whose survival depends on such that can be so threatened,” he mentioned.

He additionally apologized to those that really feel he’s not submissive to worshipping Tinubu and co.

Tinubu has really been tomenting these online nonentities since time immemorial.
You have to dig back to video of 2015 . When Muiz himself has gone to apologise to Asiwaju.

2 Likes

Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by Mynd44: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Racoon:
Muiz Banire was one of those who signed the document dissolving all the polarized groups under Lagos APC into one big family.So what has happened to that pact? Why the rebellion now?
Old news. Even before the 2019 elections

1 Like

Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by Untouchable01: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
angry
Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by naptu2: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.nairaland.com/4642489/no-dynasty-empire-lasts-forever#69757249
Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by sauceEEP(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
All these banana bloggers sef
Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by Bendeco2020: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
DEROX:

Is this the topic now?

some of you are just senseless
Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by proeast(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
How a drug Lord wants others to worship him is what I don't understand. RUBBISH!

2 Likes

Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by agulion: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
That man is drug addict and an uncle to Hushpupi

1 Like

Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by Hedonisco: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
DEROX:

You're such a nincompoop. You should be ashamed of your miserable self.

1 Like

Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by OkutaNla: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mynd44, come and see another Tinubu-obsessed igbo blogger that went as far as repackaging an old news just to attack their nemesis Tinubu. This igbo obsession for Tinubu is turning them into something else. Odiegwu ooo.

1 Like

Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by DEROX: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hedonisco:

You're such a nincompoop. You should be ashamed of your miserable self.
sorry but I can't be miserable take it or leave it Jagaban has made it in life
Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by DEROX: 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bendeco2020:

Is this the topic now?

some of you are just senseless
But am not senseless its just the fact that a loser is always angry at a winner for no reason
Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by chinebu(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
DEROX:
Ass licker

1 Like

Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by MetaPhysical: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
2Ebisco:

Since when did mc ebisco become a reputable press to rely on for news

grin
Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by DEROX: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

wow at least you can say my my past clan not the future so I believe I will make it even than him so?
Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by DEROX: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
chinebu:
Ass licker
dick sucker
Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
DEROX:
wow at least you can say my my past clan not the future so I believe I will make it even than him so?
Same way Muiz has a future too.
Re: You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by slimfit1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Segun Aganga I think deserves minister of finance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First / CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE / Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.