Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Covid 19 :Is It Possible To Suffer Symptoms For 6 Months. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19 :Is It Possible To Suffer Symptoms For 6 Months. (447 Views)

UBTH Releases Woman Detained For 6 Months Over Unpaid Hospital Bills (Photos) / Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19 :Is It Possible To Suffer Symptoms For 6 Months. by finaleeec: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hello ,In February I started feeling Feverish,Cough that later degenerates to shortness of Breadth.I do Experience chest Pains as well .But no Sour throats ,No pains in my throats, I do feel Slight headache comes and go .I had Chills as well .Nothing to hide after some effort to reach NCDC to no Avail .I had a serious crisis thinking I would die because of serious shortness of breadth and cough .Well I self Medicate and the Cough,Tightness of Chest , Shortness of breadth were no more .The fever left ,I became well .I do not Joke with Taking warm water ,Honey ,Ginger ,Garlic ,Black seed oil ,Steam Inhaling ,Tumeric , Consumption of Vitamin c1000 g ,Drinking lots of water ,Taking Vitamin E. I won't fail to mention i had some underlying health issues Before which started about 4 years back which are Dizziness ,Numbness of Fingers,Neck Pains .In March ,April I felts great but It's July now ,Sometimes I do feel Slight cough not everyday but at least 5 coughs in a week ,slight headache which comes and go .No shortness of Breath at all.My question is that is it Possible for Corona Virus to thrive for 6 Months ? I live alone so no one lives with me and I do online marketing so I don't mingle
Re: Covid 19 :Is It Possible To Suffer Symptoms For 6 Months. by rottennaija(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
finaleeec:
Hello ,In February I started feeling Feverish,Cough that later degenerates to shortness of Breadth.I do Experience chest Pains as well .But no Sour throats ,No pains in my throats, I do feel Slight headache comes and go .I had Chills as well .Nothing to hide after some effort to reach NCDC to no Avail .I had a serious crisis thinking I would die because of serious shortness of breadth and cough .Well I self Medicate and the Cough,Tightness of Chest , Shortness of breadth were no more .The fever left ,I became well .I do not Joke with Taking warm water ,Honey ,Ginger ,Garlic ,Black seed oil ,Steam Inhaling ,Tumeric , Consumption of Vitamin c1000 g ,Drinking lots of water ,Taking Vitamin E. I won't fail to mention i had some underlying health issues Before which started about 4 years back which are Dizziness ,Numbness of Fingers,Neck Pains .In March ,April I felts great but It's July now ,Sometimes I do feel Slight cough not everyday but at least 5 coughs in a week ,slight headache which comes and go .No shortness of Breath at all.My question is that is it Possible for Corona Virus to thrive for 6 Months ? I live alone so no one lives with me and I do online marketing so I don't mingle

From what I have read about the virus, it's effect might still be troubling you a long time long after the virus had been fought off from your system.

Since April 12 of this year, I have been bathing with throat pain. I take medications and it subsides and then comes again. This is 3 months.

Shortness of breath, chest pain, heart burn, difficulty in breathing are all things I have had to battle with during this period. I thank God I was successful. But this throat pain (sometimes its dragging, other times it tightness, other times its like there a blockage etc?) It doesn't want to go.

I have taken antibiotics, Augmentin, penicillin, Erythromycin and Azithromycin in addition to some other drugs. Azithromycin is the only medications that relief the pain but it doesn't want to go.

That is my experience.
Re: Covid 19 :Is It Possible To Suffer Symptoms For 6 Months. by finaleeec: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
rottennaija:

From what I have read about the virus, it's effect might still be troubling you a long time long after the virus had been fought off from your system.

Since April 12 of this year, I have been bathing with throat pain. I take medications and it subsides and then comes again. This is 3 months.

Shortness of breath, chest pain, heart burn, difficulty in breathing are all things I have had to battle with during this period. I thank God I was successful. But this throat pain (sometimes its dragging, other times it tightness, other times its like there a blockage etc?) It doesn't want to go.

I have taken antibiotics, Augmentin, penicillin, Erythromycin and Azithromycin in addition to some other drugs. Azithromycin is the only medications that relief the pain but it doesn't want to go.
. Okay . Honestly ,I feel so great some days and afterwards the slight symptoms mentioned above comes ,I do not feel shortness of breath at all , Just little occasional cough at least 5 coughs in 5 days .This Virus is indeed new and it's still under study because even the Transmission ways is not fully understood
Re: Covid 19 :Is It Possible To Suffer Symptoms For 6 Months. by rottennaija(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
finaleeec:
. Okay . Honestly ,I feel so great some days and afterwards the slight symptoms mentioned above comes ,I do not feel shortness of breath at all , Just little occasional cough at least 5 coughs in 5 days .This Virus is indeed new and it's still under study because even the Transmission ways is not fully understood

I think we have to take each day as they come. I have learn to live with my current problems (at least its not as bad as it was 4 weeks ago) while still looking for solutions to it. But eventually, I'm sure it will go.

I believe this thing mess up my system in ways I never thought it would. It even gave me sicknesses I never had.
Re: Covid 19 :Is It Possible To Suffer Symptoms For 6 Months. by finaleeec: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
rottennaija:

I think we have to take each day as they come. I have learn to live with my current problems (at least its not as bad as it was 4 weeks ago) while still looking for solutions to it. But eventually, I'm sure it will go.

I believe this thing mess up my system in ways I never thought it would. It even gave me sicknesses I never had.
It's well My Brother

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 :Is It Possible To Suffer Symptoms For 6 Months. by finaleeec: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Anyone having same Experience?
Re: Covid 19 :Is It Possible To Suffer Symptoms For 6 Months. by viktorlee(m): 5:56am On Jul 18, 2020
how did u relief ur symptoms, d medication u took,am having same experience

(1) (Reply)

Life-saving Benefits Of Organic Sulphur / Jubilation as FMC Abeokuta's MD Gets Second Term Nod From Board / Help, I Have Been In Toilet Since Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.