Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Help And Advise Me Please On Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help And Advise Me Please On Online Business (251 Views)

How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise / Nigerians To Pay 5% VAT On Online, Internet Transactions January 2020 — FIRS / My Business Has Failed! Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help And Advise Me Please On Online Business by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
God punish corona virus 1000x
many people have seen the worst of life as a result of this pandemic and am one of them. I have a business center (photocopy and computer service) and my shop is located inside a school (university) and I earn cool money from it which i do pay my school fees and cover other expense. fast forward to now everything is shut down to me because since march I haven't open the shop, before the lockdown I was able to save a little but all this while foodstuff have ran my account dry (i assist my family).
I want to start something but most of it need a form of capital which i can't afford for now and I can't involve in begging,,,,so my plea is for anyone here to help me with any online business that i can earn with little or zero capital because am drowning now. why am asking here is because i read about online gurus here. please help me...location matters too, am base in Yola, Adamawa state

please if anyone sees this thread help me to push to front page cos I don't know how too.
incase anyone want to reach me personally 07060737031
Re: Help And Advise Me Please On Online Business by ProtectMyMoney: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
andrewmeddy8:
God punish corona virus 1000x
many people have seen the worst of life as a result of this pandemic and am one of them. I have a business center (photocopy and computer service) and my shop is located inside a school (university) and I earn cool money from it which i do pay my school fees and cover other expense. fast forward to now everything is shut down to me because since march I haven't open the shop, before the lockdown I was able to save a little but all this while foodstuff have ran my account dry (i assist my family).
I want to start something but most of it need a form of capital which i can't afford for now and I can't involve in begging,,,,so my plea is for anyone here to help me with any online business that i can earn with little or zero capital because am drowning now. why am asking here is because i read about online gurus here. please help me...location matters too, am base in Yola, Adamawa state

please if anyone sees this thread help me to push to front page cos I don't know how too.
incase anyone want to reach me personally 07060737031

The best online business to suite you would have been to charge your fees and assist people buy items in Adamawa eg: Beans, yams, etc etc and ship to Lagos or their location....but you need to build trust before buyers will have faith in you.

1 Like

Re: Help And Advise Me Please On Online Business by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

The best online business to suite you would have been to charge your fees and assist people buy items in Adamawa eg: Beans, yams, etc etc and ship to Lagos or their location....but you need to build trust before buyers will have faith in you.

thanks for contributing
can i start with little or zero capital? that's my biggest challenge. about building trust there are alot of ways i could do it
Re: Help And Advise Me Please On Online Business by ProtectMyMoney: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
andrewmeddy8:

thanks for contributing
can i start with little or zero capital? that's my biggest challenge. about building trust there are alot of ways i could do it

Unbox yourself...or think outside the box...whichever one you prefer.
Re: Help And Advise Me Please On Online Business by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Unbox yourself...or think outside the box...whichever one you prefer.
i need more insight thats why I post the thread

(1) (Reply)

If 10,000 Weekly Is Not Bad For You As A Beginner, Check In Here / First City Monument Bank Announces The FCMB Agritech EPIC Pitch 2020, / Enjoy Hot Fresh Pounded Yam Without Stress!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.