Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity (48104 Views)

Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos / Jealous Lover Kills Girlfriend With Sledgehammer / Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by richie240: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I am finding it hard believing the story. Stabbing oneself is one very unlikely way to commit suicide except probably the victim is on overdose of drugs. The detectives should do a thorough job investigating the 13 year old daughter, neighbors and their acquaintances. In my opinion it's very possible the woman stabbed herself on the thigh after the altercation that led to the death of the man.

It's my opinion anyway ,but it's easier to commit suicide by shooting oneself, as that's almost a painless one time death; hanging , Sniper and jumping from the 3rd mainland bridge is relatively easier than stabbing oneself and evacuating the organs.

I shudder thinking about this undecided
My thots exactly!

Although it was unclear which of them introduced a knife in the fight, The Nation gathered that Mekuri stabbed the woman on her thigh and aimed for her head but she fled the room.

Mekuri allegedly stabbed himself on the stomach such that his intentines came out and he died on the spot.

This story no rhyme abeg. What's d correlation BTW leg and head?
If a man wants to kill, he'll aim for d most vulnerable spot, and d leg isn't!
If d man had actually killed her then stab himself to death it would've made MORE sense, but in ds case, what's d rationale behind him 'stabbing himself to death'?

Most likely the woman stabbed and killed d gye, and to establish an alibi, stabbed herself in d thigh.
If dt girl child is well drilled, d truth will come out.

Ayemileto:
Police should investigate thoroughly sha.

Because you can't rule out the possibility that the woman stabbed the man and then stabbed herself in the Thigh.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by God2man2again(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
Were they Bewitched? This is not ordinary.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Many are mad but few are roaming
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by angelfallz(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
R.I.P o

Don't speak ill of the dead.
If say e join those guys for romance section wey dey preach redpill abi na reddrug dem call am...nothing like this for happen cheesy cheesy

cc BlackNeo
cc Angelfallz
cc Martinez39s

Food dn ready

Some men are beyond help
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by friendl: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Life is how you take it ,nothing in life is important ,...some men are too emotional ,...l keep repeating it ,....marriage or live in lover is not meant for every body

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by bizzibodi(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
How can d man stabs d women in d thigh & not throat & kill himself to what end?I suspect d woman stab him & stab herself in d thigh.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Ijaya123: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Weakling of a man.
Your wife accuse you of infidelity, you carry knife stab yourself.

No be everybody wey get prick be man.

Even though i am not happy that you killed yourself, but I've got no RIP to waste.

Who was the witness when he stabbed himself?
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by davidtemi(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
He must be the LASTMA guy venting unnecessary anger on me at Oshodi few days ago. RIP
grin grin grin
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Weakling of a man.

Even though i am not happy that you killed yourself, but I've got no RIP to waste.
Don't believe everything you read here bru, what if, just what if the woman actually stabbed the dude to dead, and just stabbed her leg to cover up, think about it, why would the dude kill himself when he haven't even killed her yet? And she fled the room, just like so? So she fled the room and then he got so pissed and slit his own stomach such as his intentines came out?...I so think there's something fishy here, and we've got no detectives, most of these police guys junkies...think think think man...fear women.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by onoja12: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bro use your head now,person stab himself till his intestines came out.the woman accused him stabbed him then stabbed herself in the leg to cover it up.just take time read the story again.it even says clearly it isnt clear who introduced the knife to the arguement

uote author=chariisGRACE post=91413450]Weakling of a man.

[/quote]
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Rhaspody(m): 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
looks like the woman stabbed the man and stabbed herself then twisted the whole thing

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Gee64: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
It is my opinion that the woman killed the man on the ground of infidelity. Methinks she saw him yashing her 13 years old daughter! My thoughts though! Lol!
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Duru009(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
This story is very fishy.......

"That lady killed the man"
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by raphy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
the story sef get k leg as the dead can't speak so we HV no withness in the man but the woman daughter is her own witness.

so R.I.P niggah.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Angrymode: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
I suspect murder instead of suicide as claimed.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by raphy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
bizzibodi:
How can d man stabs d women in d thigh & not throat & kill himself to what end?I suspect d woman stab him & stab herself in d thigh.

that's my point exactly..but no witness for the man side..dead ppl don't talk. daughter stand with mum .
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Amanda4life: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Are you sure he is the one that killed himself?
It sounds so impossible
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Amanda4life: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
GOD.

IM EVEN AFRAID OF MY CHILDREN GETTING MARRIED.

BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE INSANE FROM BIRTH.
MOST PEOPLE LACK HOPE.
THEY ARE SO DEPRESSED.

INFACT. I WILL MAKE IT CLEAR TO PUBLIC THE DAY MY SON OR MY DAUGHTER WILL HAVE HER WEDDING.

I WILL USE MICROPHONE TO TELL MY INLAWS THAT MARRIAGE IS NOT A DO OR DIE AFFAIR.

I WILL MAKE IT AS PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT.
THAT ANY DAY HE OR SHE IS TIRED WITH MY SON OR DAUGHTER, HE IR SHE SHOULD DIVORCÉ MY CHILD, THE THEY SHOULDN'T KILL HIM OR HER FOR ME

I WILL TELL MY INLAWS, THAT I WILL PAY THEM FOR BRINGING BACK MY DAUGHTER OR SON ALIVE
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by apache22b: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
we are watching you

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Mehnnnnn...... unionism and marriage don dey turn into something else
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by VirginFinder: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Uunfortunate!!
devil is really working overtime on so many lives and destines these days..

he knows , he has just a short time..

We need to live on the Word of God in these evil days..

So many things are taking hold of the people and Mmaking them to do the unusual!

Pls look for someone to pray for you or with you if you begin to feel strange..

The days are so evil..
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by popcykaylah(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
He killed himself cos of woman .. smh ...
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by suremanpatriot: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
THIS IS CLEARLY CAUSED BY CURRENT FRUSTRATION OF LAGOSIANS CAUSED BY INSENTIVE AND UNMONITORED GOVERNANCE. A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN,ANGER LEADS TO FRUSTRATION, AND FRUSTRATION LEADS TO EXCESSIVE AGGRESSION.
Lagosians are dieing more of hunger and malnutition than the socalied covid19.The govr doesnt allow business to breath anymore as shops open only twice a week.Lagos commercial buses operating are now reduced low in numbers,private vehicle presence has trippled who now charge over 200% from short distance. And traffic every corner,the unfortunate thing is that no body or agency in lag govt is checkin these excesses in the system that is dangerously going to escalate crime in lagos.

Is sanwo saving lives or systematically destroyin lagosians? It is all clear sanwo agenda is bent on wiping out the poor struggling lagosians.The population beggin for alms has skyrocketed and no lagos govt public servant is seeing this dangerous trend. Mr govr release businesses let then operate while you enforce your covid mask wearing and others. I pray that hunger riot doesnt breakout to overwhelm your govt beyond what you can imagine, very soon,if this dangerous trend is not checked. undecided

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
The woman is the prime suspect
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by hardbody: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I am finding it hard believing the story. Stabbing oneself is one very unlikely way to commit suicide except probably the victim is on overdose of drugs. The detectives should do a thorough job investigating the 13 year old daughter, neighbors and their acquaintances. In my opinion it's very possible the woman stabbed herself on the thigh after the altercation that led to the death of the man.

It's my opinion anyway ,but it's easier to commit suicide by shooting oneself, as that's almost a painless one time death; hanging , Sniper and jumping from the 3rd mainland bridge is relatively easier than stabbing oneself and evacuating the organs.

You spoke my mind. I have nothing to add. That lady should be quizzed.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Ishilove: 12:27am On Jul 06, 2020
Live in lover or spouse?
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by eagleonearth(m): 12:43am On Jul 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

you're sharp in reasoning. Join the detectives asap
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by obstead200(m): 1:13am On Jul 06, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Weakling of a man.

that 13 year old girl shud be systematically questioned by a smart Interogator.
The truth will come out. I think the woman stabbed the man, when he died, she stabbed herself on the thigh (for a good alibi) then got her daughter to lie on her behalf. They shud let me question the little girl.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by obstead200(m): 1:14am On Jul 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

gbam. My thoughts exactly. And I did not even read Ur response before writing mine
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by cardoctor(m): 2:14am On Jul 06, 2020
So much swearing on his head from victims of false arrests. Last man
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by seunayantokun(m): 2:35am On Jul 06, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Weakling of a man.

He may not have killed himself. The reporter wrote what he was told. What if the woman in collaboration with the step daughter had stabbed him to death? The stabbing on her thigh looks like a cover up.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by seunayantokun(m): 2:41am On Jul 06, 2020
I didn't see this before I wrote mine. Wise men think alike. The woman and her daughter are the prime suspects there.

XXLMANDIGO:

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Essential(m): 2:45am On Jul 06, 2020
The first person to say Buhari is the cause of this madness. That person father will run mad this morning and die by accident in the evening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso / Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady / My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.