Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos (47368 Views)

Jealous Lover Kills Girlfriend With Sledgehammer / LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Kingzjayzee: 4:21pm On Feb 05
The family of Adesanya Sarah, 36, has been thrown into mourning after she was allegedly murdered by her ex-boyfriend in the Ojodu area of Lagos State on Sunday.

Speaking on behalf of the family on Sunday in a post on her X handle, Sarah’s sister @Lahyorbronze alleged that the ex-boyfriend after murdering her, killed himself.

“I don’t know what happened or how it happened. Her neighbour called to break the news. My worst fear has come to pass,” she wrote.

When contacted on the phone, Lahyorbronze said that her sister (Sarah) was making plans to relocate to Canada this week before she was allegedly killed.

Lahyorbronze stated that she had reported a case of domestic abuse by the ex-boyfriend on behalf of the late Sarah to the police but was told that the victim (Sarah) should be the one to file the report.

According to her, Sarah was no longer in a relationship with the ex-boyfriend.

She also stated that the ex-boyfriend reportedly committed suicide after allegedly killing Sarah.

“Our family tried to keep her away from the guy because he always beat her up, but we don’t know what happened and when he started seeing her again.
“I and my family are going through pain people are dragging us on social media saying that my late sister was with the guy because of his money.

“Not that he was rich, no. My sister was the one feeding him and doing everything yet he kept beating her,” she said.

A now-deleted graphic video that went viral on social media on Sunday showed the lifeless bodies of Sarah and the ex-boyfriend on the floor in a pool of blood.

Confirming the incident, the spokesperson for the Lagos State Police Command, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, said the police are aware of the incident, stating that an investigation has commenced to unravel the circumstances leading to their death.

“We are aware of the case,” Hundeyin said in a WhatsApp message.

https://punchng.com/lovers-died-during-fight-in-lagos-police/?amp

3 Likes

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Kingzjayzee: 4:23pm On Feb 05
Bad news everywhere. God help us

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by immortalcrown(m): 4:25pm On Feb 05
Terrible!

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by shagasha: 4:36pm On Feb 05
Double wahala for the boy

RIP for the lady and
May God grant the family of the lady the fortitude to bear the loss

Meanwhile, I don't know whether the family of the boy should be happy or not

6 Likes

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by atiku4President(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05
The man was a loser in life and death. May any woman I know never come in contact with such demon called a man

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Namaster: 4:49pm On Feb 05
This is death by FOOLISHNESS.

The moment you get abused in a relationship, REPORT the abuser and LEAVE the relationship. Cut off ALL relationships with the abuser. He/she shouldn't have your contact details anymore.

This lady refused to file a police report even when her siblings were ready to fight for her. Had she done the right thing, the good-for-nothing murderer would have been behind bars.

But no!

No sympathy from me on this one.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by DohFahSo: 5:07pm On Feb 05
Na wa o. This is very pathetic. My sympathy to the family.

WOMEN,NEVER STAY IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP, PLEASE. Abusive men are everywhere. Please run away from them. Any man that sees himself as god should not be reasoned with.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by money121(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05
Ok
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by TheDarkporeShow: 5:08pm On Feb 05
I'm not defending the dude, or blaming the victim, but there must have been a case of severe betrayal.

For the guy to off both he and the girl. Just like the way this dude was betrayed by his wife-to-be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY7CsKgIOWM

Sometimes, you just have to come clean and be honest about your intentions.

8 Likes

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Glock22: 5:08pm On Feb 05
Always keep your mouth shut about your travel plans.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by ruggedboych: 5:08pm On Feb 05
Both of them should continue their love affairs in hell

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Sabadon(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05
When she finally thought she could escape this hell hole, its well may her soul rest easy

5 Likes

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05
Could they be under a spell or something

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Anashe: 5:09pm On Feb 05
Oh my goodness. Not Sarah cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Rayd502(m): 5:09pm On Feb 05
Crimes of passion.
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by GanagiBitrus: 5:09pm On Feb 05
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Dialpad: 5:09pm On Feb 05
This is SAD, May her soul rest in peace
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by butpro(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05
Insanity

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Brendaniel: 5:10pm On Feb 05
If the guy wanted to die, he should have taken himself alone...

Condolence to the bereaved family....

8 Likes

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Omoawoke: 5:10pm On Feb 05
Stay away from bitter people.
Some people are sore losers, life to them is about negativity and pain. Just keep them at a safe distance

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by DohFahSo: 5:10pm On Feb 05
Anashe:
Oh my goodness. Not Sarah cry cry
Do you know her personally?

3 Likes

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Creamypie(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05
If I no marry am, nobody go marry am

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by mayor1814: 5:11pm On Feb 05
The wahala for dis life too much. The heart of man is just so wicked. May God help us

3 Likes

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by sofeo(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05
It's well.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05
After he kept beating her and they broke up why did she keep seeing him again for whatever reason?

when u leave a toxic or in this case much worse an abusive relationship stay far away from such nonentities even if u have to get a retraining order from the police if he keeps contacting u.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by SharonLoveth(f): 5:12pm On Feb 05
Everything about Nigeria is bloody
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Judolisco(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05
Rip to her... Stay away from toxic relationship... I still don't understand how a reasonable guy go dey beat woman.... Na different things meet everybody jare...

Dis ones think say dem Don escape shege for naija now dem no knw wetin dey d other side maybe na banza

5 Likes

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Chummynoni(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05
What ex-boyfriend is this one talking about? When the lady was found naked in the room. Which kind report be this? When some of the guy's friend said the guy called in the middle of the night that they should come and take him to hospital because sarah stabbed him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by ednut1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05
Some people love toxic love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by Honestfrend: 5:15pm On Feb 05
angry
Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by 2Radii: 5:15pm On Feb 05
What I deduce from the story...

Where did Sarah get the money for relocation from?? Let start from there please

Imagine, ur family said u should not follow a man cus he's always beating you, yet u still found a way to hook up with him, if no be money then tell me wetin cus am...

12 Likes

Re: Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos by bigdammyj: 5:15pm On Feb 05
Inside life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State / Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men / Man Fleeing From Ogun SARS Dies Of Internal Bleeding After A Fall (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.