Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity (48066 Views)

Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos / Jealous Lover Kills Girlfriend With Sledgehammer / Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by ceejay80s(m): 4:49am On Jul 06, 2020
Nigeria get detective?
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Smif(m): 6:28am On Jul 06, 2020
Dis same script was acted in a recent crime series I watched.... Only in dis case, it was a gun dat was used, n it wasn't a suicide bt murder
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by MechM(m): 6:46am On Jul 06, 2020
I dont believe the man would stabbed himself to the extent that his intestines were out, how na? I believed the woman was the one that stabbed him to death. Police investigate properly.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Caseless: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Weakling of a man.
Your wife accuse you of infidelity, you carry knife stab yourself.

No be everybody wey get prick be man.

Even though i am not happy that you killed yourself, but I've got no RIP to waste.
the woman killed that man. Maybe she stabbed herself to show she was attacked first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Caseless: 7:07am On Jul 06, 2020
MechM:
I dont believe the man would stabbed himself to the extent that his intestines were out, how na? I believed the woman was the one that stabbed him to death. Police investigate properly.
That woman killed that man. The story isn't adding up. She accused him of infidelity and he's the one killing himself.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by chatinent: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2020
I cannot even think of me killing myself over a girl for whatsoever. Some men sha.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by DECENCY3: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2020
Half baked story, failed journalism. It's possible the woman stabbed him and stabbed herself on the thigh.

If the man wanted to kill the woman, he wouldn't do that on the thigh as this will not kill her.

The woman and girl should be questioned
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Getdowntobiznes: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/lastma-official-stabs-lover-kills-self-over-alleged-infidelity/
may be she stab him if you can see through. A man with a knife and he is not the complainer! Believe this you'll believe anything.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by femmoy(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
fastestmanalive indeed and u weren't fast enough to win FTC.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Omojudy: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
So eh dey pain? But how do we trust the evidence of a step daughter?
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by BluntNigerian: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
After she ran away, he still stabbed himself mercilessly until his intestines were out??
Like, was he really the one that stabbed himself that bad after the lady had already escaped?
The lady killed him and escaped with a knife wound on her thigh.
The step daughter is giving fake testimony just to save her mother.
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by TheSourcerer: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
ceejay80s:
Nigeria get detective?
Be honest has any policeman ever , met you one on one with a note to question you about a missing persons , serial killings and sorts?
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by ceejay80s(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Be honest has any policeman ever , met you one on one with a note to question you about a missing persons , serial killings and sorts?
no!!!
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by TheSourcerer: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
ceejay80s:

no!!!
makes you wonder right ? grin
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2020
So let me get this straight.. He wanted her dead but she escaped with an injured thigh and he stabbed himself in the stomach enough to rupture his innards. I wish i still be smally i for pursue career for police. Make i begin use some so called officers as scapegoats for their incompetent nature. Useless shithole country undecided
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2020
Caseless:
That woman killed that man. The story isn't adding up. She accused him of infidelity and he's the one killing himself.
This is the case when u recruit useless, uneducated, mentally unfit layabouts into the police force. This country is doomed. Just read comments from first page and see,the way the so called leaders of 2mrw are thinking undecided
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
Why are men emotionally unintelligent
Idiot
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
dairykidd:

Idiot

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=LuQuLuQu post=91474971][/quote]
Lol.. u should use that as a body spray
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
dairykidd:

Lol.. u should use that as a body spray

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Caseless: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2020
dairykidd:

This is the case when u recruit useless, uneducated, mentally unfit layabouts into the police force. This country is doomed. Just read comments from first page and see,the way the so called leaders of 2mrw are thinking undecided
Terrible situation.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Boxer007(m): 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:

What makes u think the man killed himself?
The woman might have stabbed him to death n stabbed herself to turn the murder story around.
Think bro

Hi beautiful brother. Bro please do u wear under wear sir? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) / Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In / Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.