Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Have A Very Low Sellf Esteem. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A Very Low Sellf Esteem. (2348 Views)

Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? / Steps In Raising Children With Healthy Self Esteem / Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Very Low Sellf Esteem. by ogbeh303(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
my dear cheer up ok is not a crime just be confident with yourself and with your environment. here is my number call me 08114188800 Isaac. let's talk more ok I'm a psychologist by practice. and incase any of you is suffering from any form of psychological disorder or mental and low self esteem challenges you can as well call this number for more consultation. remained bless. Isaac Gabriel
Re: I Have A Very Low Sellf Esteem. by IamDavid(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Stargurl20:
I've a very low self esteem, that everytime I'm being scolded about it, I always wish for death.
My low self esteem is killing me, and I feel this lack of confidence of mine, began from childhood when people would criticise my appearance. I hide my face from the world.

Something happened today that made my mum opened up to me that she isn't happy with me. We attended an event( more like a compulsory one for me otherwise I would have avoid going), and I hid in a coner throughout the party that the entire family was wondering the kind of person I'm. I know some thought I'm arrogant which is wrong.

I've cried severally today, that I wish for death....
I'm just a very young lady of 21year old.
This lack of self confidence also makes me avoid guys.
I have a quick fix for you.
1. Get close to God. You'll realize you're valuable to God, just like everybody else.
2. Get knowledge. I'll suggest you study a obviously difficult and reputable course like Medicine, Pharmacy or Nursing. Make sure you keep topping the class such that your mates and juniors keep running to you for resources. Low self-esteem will automatically become history.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Very Low Sellf Esteem. by Teerach: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Get self help books please
Re: I Have A Very Low Sellf Esteem. by FunnySON: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Stargurl20:
I've a very low self esteem, that everytime I'm being scolded about it, I always wish for death.
My low self esteem is killing me, and I feel this lack of confidence of mine, began from childhood when people would criticise my appearance. I hide my face from the world.

Something happened today that made my mum opened up to me that she isn't happy with me. We attended an event( more like a compulsory one for me otherwise I would have avoid going), and I hid in a coner throughout the party that the entire family was wondering the kind of person I'm. I know some thought I'm arrogant which is wrong.

What's wrong with your appearance?
I think all it takes is for you to make up your mind. Just shut whatever low self esteem you feel out.
Re: I Have A Very Low Sellf Esteem. by frozen70(f): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Stargurl20:

Isn't it time you come out of your shield or is it a deliberate action

I don't see the reason why you should have low self esteem

Even the most ugliest woman is still proud of her beauty

Well I will advise you always dress good and put on light make up

Greet people and mud up with people

If you continue to hide yourself, couple with depression, you will have a good reason to hate the world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20% Off Now Get This Educational Tabs For Your Children At Very Cheap Price / When Does Adultery Happen? / My Husband Is A Wasteful Spend Thrift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.