Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Are You Still Waiting For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Still Waiting For? (199 Views)

70-year-old Virgin Still Waiting For True Love / Hows My Recent Photoshot. Still Waiting For My Husband / Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Still Waiting For? by Victoriousmind(f): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
I watched a short mount zion movie recently and the movie is all about a woman yelling at her husband for engaging in extra-marital affairs, what pained me the most was the response of the man�. He replied by telling her that she doesn't have any right to talk to him like that and she has to carry her cross because she, as a TONGUE SPEAKING BELIEVER still love him, a WOMANIZER. He went further by saying, the woman caught him twice in fornication before marriage.

The question now is why did she continue with him? Did you just say love? �

You caught a man you are in a relationship with in a compromising state with other women, not once or twice and you still think that is LOVE.

It is already written that ”you should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers” God standard can not change because you are in love with a man. Why should you ignore God's word? You think age is not on your side, IT IS BETTER TO BE HAPPILY SINGLE THAN TO BE IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP.

Courtship is not a period to love blindly, It is a time to love with your head and your eyes wild opened. If you don't consider your own stability and emotions, please consider the children you are bringing to the world.

CONSIDER THE CHILDREN BEFORE MARRIAGE not after the marriage so that you won't say ”YOU ARE STAYING IN THE MARRIAGE BECAUSE OF THEM”

Children can replicate what they see you do if care is not taken, ABUSIVE MARRIAGE CAN BIRTH ANOTHER ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP.

Please leave that relationship once you notice anything that won’t give you peace In marriage.
Set your standards for relationship please, tell Him, and don't be shy about it. Do you think the man that didn't raise his hand to slap you during courtship but screams at you when angry or even destroy things won't turn you into punching bag after marriage?.

Your marriage and relationship should not steal your salvation and joy, it should make you efficient for the kingdom!

LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH PLEASE, check those signals!

©️Victorious Mindset
Re: What Are You Still Waiting For? by bosman50(m): 2:16am On Jul 06, 2020
I concur

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Love You / Pls I Need Airtime / Bioscird Online National Spelling Bee Competition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.