Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) (6808 Views)

Truth Behind Odogwu Mara Tragic Death How He Was Poisoned By His Best Friends / Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by Laseye008(m): 1:40am On Jul 06, 2020
A beautiful young lady has unfortunately lost her life, after she was allegedly poisoned by a female friend in Makurdi, Benue State.

According to reports, the deceased who turned a year older some days ago, organized a birthday party for herself, which was graced by her friends and well-wishers.

However, while the birthday party was ongoing, the celebrant who was gifted an iPhone at the party suddenly slumped, threw up for some minutes, before giving up the ghost.

An eyewitness who gave details on the story wrote;

“She was poisoned at her birthday party last night. She was gifted iPhone 11 too..It’s obvious one of the girls she call friends is behind it.

While dancing she slumped and was vomitting then died, it happened in makurdi Benue state. Stupid, envy and jealousy”.

Watch the sad video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4N38Ir1AMI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by SinisterX(m): 1:48am On Jul 06, 2020
Saw this story on twitter, what is this world turning into for heavens sake. I still believe there’s more to the story, be weary of unfriendly friends undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by Bornfool(m): 6:21am On Jul 06, 2020
That's why I only have 5 friends on my whatsapp.

12 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by Moneywirer: 6:27am On Jul 06, 2020
Exactly why I don't trust anyone.

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by Chirowman(m): 6:31am On Jul 06, 2020
what an evil friend

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by Bratking(m): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2020
Jealous friends are easy to spot if you know what to look for.

Any friend that has a habit of hate-talking everyone they know behind their back, is bad news.

Watch out for these type of friends cuz chances are they are bad-mouthing you too behind your back.

Try to call them out on their personality flaws, and if you're unable to change this aspect of their personality, then end the friendship ASAP, to avoid stories that touch.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2020
She had a witch as a friend. If you have many girl friends, a sizeable percentage of them are witches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by phemmyfour: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2020
Beware of Frienemies

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by StrikeBack(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Sometimes doing all these celebrations are meaningless.

Staying in my lane is something I would never stop doing

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by mutantninja: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2020
hmjbh
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by kalufelix(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2020
But omenka said it happened in Jos... Who did the autopsy to conclude it was poison..

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by JohnnyPalmer: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2020
Nothing in the write up is concrete enough to suggest she was poisoned by one of her friends

There could be several things that led to her death

An autopsy should be done to ascertain the cause of death

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by Xeeex: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2020
This life is to make money and go where nobody knows you and live a quiet life

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by omenka(m): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2020
kalufelix:
But omenka said it happened in Jos... Who did the autopsy to conclude it was poison..
I said Linda Ikeji lied it happened in jos, I didnt say it happened in Jos. The incident happened in Makurdi.

Next time read a comment well before making reference.
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by omenka(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2020
Laseye008:
A beautiful young lady has unfortunately lost her life, after she was allegedly poisoned by a female friend in Makurdi, Benue State.

According to reports, the deceased who turned a year older some days ago, organized a birthday party for herself, which was graced by her friends and well-wishers.

However, while the birthday party was ongoing, the celebrant who was gifted an iPhone at the party suddenly slumped, threw up for some minutes, before giving up the ghost.

An eyewitness who gave details on the story wrote;

“She was poisoned at her birthday party last night. She was gifted iPhone 11 too..It’s obvious one of the girls she call friends is behind it.

While dancing she slumped and was vomitting then died, it happened in makurdi Benue state. Stupid, envy and jealousy”.

Watch the sad video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4N38Ir1AMI
Bloggers lie too much. Derby didnt throw up before dying, neither did she die on the spot. She took her last breath just by the entrance into the hospital to which her friends were rushing her. Died in the arms of her best friend and former roommate.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by Perogbangba(f): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2020
When I tell people I don't av friends dey think I am not alright... This is one of the reasons I don't keep friends to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by davillian(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2020
I learnt a lot from my dad and mum regarding people I call my friends.....

They will say don't trust anybody even your close freind...
Always be on the watch and suspect everything.....
They said I should not take any word or action for granted.....

And that if I'm drinking I should empty my bottle and take my cup if I need to pee....
The bottles should be closed at all time and the class should be closed with glass cover..

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by Randy100: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2020
A lot of things could kill somebody in a day, she may have died of cardiac arrest. Autopsy should be done ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by femsfarm: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2020
Bornfool:
That's why I only have 5 friends on my whatsapp.

That's even 3much!!!
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by Liposure: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2020
People are wicked
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by merieam16(f): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2020
what a wicked world
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by XXLMANDIGO: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2020
E
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by Elimon(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2020
Before yall curse ur various friends

remember u are someone's friend too and you'll need another person to trust u on something one day...InsideLife

RIP to her...TS terrible way to die
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by Thatlong9: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2020
Terrible, jealousy
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by raphy(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]

only God knows who kill her.I dont HV friends o.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by BlackfireX: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2020
MMM caused her friend to kill her

Men
Money
Material things
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by seanwilliam(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2020
Bratking:
Jealous friends are easy to spot if you know what to look for.

Any friend that has a habit of hate-talking everyone they know behind their back, is bad news.

Watch out for these type of friends cuz chances are they are bad-mouthing you too behind your back.

Try to call them out on their personality flaws, and if you're unable to change this aspect of their personality, then end the friendship ASAP, to avoid stories that touch.
you are 100% right.. but some friends are very deceptious.. uno go know If you dont pay utmost attention

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by definateli: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Did she take overdose of hard drugs? So many youths are on drugs and being her birthday she may have overdone it.....

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by TheCvBank: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
whoever that did this to her has been envying the poor girl long before now and she didn't notice. Imagine losing your life on your birthday cos someone is jealous of a gift you received. Frienemies
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by 2cribz: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
On top iphone 11. When i have 4. Poverty is a disease and all these small girls need tp get busy and go back to school. Make up is just a disguise tor prostitution

(1) (2) (Reply)

22year Old Female End SARS Protester Charged For Murder (photo) / Full Video Of Girl Raped On Facebook Live In Atlanta Club / Girl Beaten Thoroughly For Hiding Condom With Sperm In Her Vagina For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.