Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) (6806 Views)

Truth Behind Odogwu Mara Tragic Death How He Was Poisoned By His Best Friends / Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by amaifehenry(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Actually this is a fake news. Nigerian bloggers aren't helping matters at all..Just to attract traffic, they published a story without a simple background investigation. Her name was Deborah Tushima, she had a heart attack and slumped in Markudi. Not even Jos as falsely reported. Twitter can trend anything sha! angry
See what happened here: https://www.nairaland.com/5973284/late-deborah-how-she-died
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by Vivian16: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
why do people make so much noise about birthday
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by Davidganna10: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
The cause of her death is not yet comfirmed. I saw this on twitter yesterday from one I presume, hungry blogger. Let's wait for autopsy report before we spread news from unverified sources.
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by sammy7410(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
who bought d iPhone 11 4 her? is he a Yahoo boy or sugar daddy?
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by femo86(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xeeex:
This life is to make money and go where nobody knows you and live a quiet life

Correct talk.
3 gbosa for you baba

Go to mama nkechi bar and order anything grin

Blls on me

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by Usorohtheman(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
2cribz:
On top iphone 11. When i have 4. Poverty is a disease and all these small girls need tp get busy and go back to school. Make up is just a disguise tor prostitution

Uncle, give me one please.
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bornfool:
That's why I only have 5 friends on my whatsapp.
grin I thought I was the only one
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by NtiObaEneke(f): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
This life: If only we learned to live it quietly. The Ecclesiastic preacher opined the day of death is better than the day of birth. What will he say about this odd mixture? My African people will say she is an Ogbanje for dying on her day of birth
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by Heartmender1: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
kiss

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by Xeeex: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
femo86:

Correct talk.
3 gbosa for you baba

Go to mama nkechi bar and order anything grin

Blls on me

Thanks bro, you funny though lol
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
kalufelix:
But omenka said it happened in Jos... Who did the autopsy to conclude it was poison..
He even said he called her on phone while she was on bike offering to give her a ride instead shocked

Was he hallucinating or what?
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by kalufelix(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
doggedfighter:

He even said he called her on phone while she was on bike offering to give her a ride instead shocked

Was he hallucinating or what?
I wonder o .. Thank God someone else can recall..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by omenka(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
kalufelix:
I wonder o .. Thank God someone else can recall..
Well, checking your profile and seeing you're from Aba, I couldn't be surprised you couldnt read and understand the post I made.

Let me help you dear Aba ibo boy: saying "Imagine Linka Ikeji is reporting she died in Jos. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE BLOGGERS?!! angry " means I am appalled a site one would normally assume is credible is reporting crappy lies about her death.

So, now that I've broken it down to kindergarten level, I hope you'd understand. Explain it to your fellow Aba friend.

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by cursedAbiola(f): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
omenka:
Well, checking your profile and seeing you're from Aba, I couldn't be surprised you couldnt read and understand the post I made.

Let me help you dear Aba ibo boy: saying "Imagine Linka Ikeji is reporting she died in Jos. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE BLOGGERS?!! angry " means I am appalled a site one would normally assume is credible is reporting crappy lies about her death.

So, now that I've broken it down to kindergarten level, I hope you'd understand. Explain it to your fellow Aba friend.
shut it
you're just chasing clout with the dead
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by adecz: 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Na COVID-19!!

The thing don enter Benue
with full force!!
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by kalufelix(m): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
omenka:

Did you become so emotional you had to check my profile...that was needless..its a mere location... My moniker is my identity. The post you are talking about isn't the one i referred to.. I noticed you had severed your signature.. Are you done ignoring the 5% pigs ?
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by double77: 3:21am On Jul 07, 2020
Yahoo girl, yahoo gifts, and yahoo death. you
Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by omenka(m): 6:30am On Jul 07, 2020
kalufelix:
Did you become so emotional you had to check my profile...that was needless..its a mere location... My moniker is my identity. The post you are talking about isn't the one i referred to.. I noticed you had severed your signature.. Are you done ignoring the 5% pigs ?
Cownu needs you. Stop boring me. Goodbye.

Re: Beautiful Lady Was Poisoned At Her Birthday Party By Her Friend (photos/video) by kalufelix(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2020
omenka:
Cownu needs you. Stop boring me. Goodbye.
Same old .. Same old

(1) (2) (Reply)

22year Old Female End SARS Protester Charged For Murder (photo) / Security Video Shows R.kelly Been Beaten By Fellow Inmate While Guards Ignore!! / Full Video Of Girl Raped On Facebook Live In Atlanta Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.