Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo (67263 Views)

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana / Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by kenyguy(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2020
Real Marlian
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by golddare: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2020
StagethemTVee:
An elderly man is seen in this video performing Naira Marley's Mafo and the artiste has put a word out on social media to give him 1 million naira for the lyrical delivery. Funny thing is the man sounds a lot like Naira Marley and his also unable to pronouce R well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7q2yszykUI

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1279833337163649025

Pandemic joining Naija frustration is an issue so I will encourage you to go on and do whatever makes you happy as far as God and fellow men is not unhappy.
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by 2Ways(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2020
Whobedatte:
Don't quiver Don't panic angry
thanks alot I appreciate!
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2020
nikkypearl:
Jesus the way,the truth,and life !!!!!
meaning

I hate wen I see ladies behaving like mumu

Wetin Jesus d way d truth concern with d thread na

Wen u don't have anything meaningful to comment leave
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by mygreenday(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2020
McDonie:

lol. arrest for what?
take a sofa, sit down well, examine and cross examine that concert case, and come up with a reason for his arrest.
and you will be shock there was no case against him, even they are able to fabricate one, so many people will have to go down first on trial before he will make the list.

don't allow your dislike of him crowd your judgement.

it is not my fault that you lack comprehensive skills and abilities. Every other person knows i was mocking the police, except you.

whats my business if they arrest him or not.
DISLIKE? have you met me before or u r just looking for talk this Monday?

please shift
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by CashlazEnt: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2020
Visit this page to download latest musics
www.cashlaz.online[url][/url]www.cashlaz.online
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2020
Orisirisi....
Old Cargo vs Young Carrier
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by blackboy(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Watched the video and was impressed . The man tried. But is he a definition of elderly ? I must old gan
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by dazzlingd(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2020
Owo wa Leko, awon Kan wa ok.

God bless naira marley
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by dalass(f): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2020
MejiLoyon:
No one said igbo amaka
Yes he's from the east repping a so called afonja music

Be the time we know that tribalism is death it would have killed us all.

BTW nothing sweetens be more than hearing an old man say idi. Them know the value of Yansh see how he dey pronounce idi. With respect

Lol

grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by ayo2008: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2020
So shameful
Look at the elders we look up unto?
What is the moral lessons from the song?
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by zombieTRACKER: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Rubbish, always blaming the government at the slightest opportunity.

Buhari is a fraud

Hug a transformer
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by dododawa1: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2020
one of those old generation we were where we were today.
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by 22ndJune(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2020
Baba dey catch cruise
Now baba cruise don pay����
E go well
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by omooba969(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

Buhari is a fraud

Hug a transformer

You don't gerrit, do you?

I'm not for APC/PDP, THEY ARE ALL CRIMINALS aided by thugs in uniform.

The problem is the masses that never cease to demonstrate their love for their oppressors.

THE PEOPLE are the architect of their own problems....SIMPLE ! cool
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2020
Marlians don't use Sir.... We have no manners shocked
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by nikkypearl(f): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2020
peterangelo:
meaning

I hate wen I see ladies behaving like mumu

Wetin Jesus d way d truth concern with d thread na

Wen u don't have anything meaningful to comment leave
bless you..I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by nikkypearl(f): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2020
easyboycom:

Wetin consign Jesus with this post nau some people sha
just being factual tongue ...
We gonna preach Jesus anytime ,any where and on any thread

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by nikkypearl(f): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2020
Bigii:

Come and arrest me for him. Please❤️�
I’ll pass tongue
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by erai30(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2020
����� �� ���. ������ ��� ������ ���. ����� �� ����� ������ cool
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by Ibrown(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2020
Wow!!! The man killed it... Lyrical standard
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2020
nikkypearl:
bless you..I come in peace
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by Bambambiglo: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2020
Izabel:
Those that watched the video should summarise for us

Tell your boy friend to buy you data and stop giving free pussy
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by vioment: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
This one na bad guy those years.
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by Buffalo2(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
That's Chuks. The man speaks Yoruba like no man Bizness
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by Bahamas95(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
The baba finish work!

I just dey enjoy the flow as if na N.M dey sing.
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by tollyboy5(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Rubbish, always blaming the government at the slightest opportunity.
Okay he should blame you ? Abi
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by shadrach77: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
sayhi2bammy:
But wait oo......This man looks like one of these old actors in Nollywwod

You are right. He is an actor
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by Ambber(f): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
He is renowned actor o. I can’t remember his name Jude something. Acted in Hush, Castles etc.. Tiwalades Dad in Skinny girl in the first season. Also not sure he is as old as his greys
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by mordred44: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
osamz007:
.Stay happy and shey jeje Mafo
You know that I dey with you
O ba ni ko baje Mafo
Omo iyami, mo wa pelu eh Mafo
Stay happy and shey jeje Mafo
You know that I dey with you
gbe's mafo
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by specimenG: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Do you reside in Ibadan?
I have a glo sim worth 5gig data for a week and 25k worth of airtime for 2k.
Call or chat me on 08062291428

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo And Yomi Casual Pose With Their Cars / Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) / Man Photobombs Nadia Buari's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.