Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo (67303 Views)

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana / Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by Iceberg3: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Yes. That's why when McOluomo speaks,all connies old and young,educated and illiterate all,will dobale flat
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by Mamijoh(f): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by Bigii(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
nikkypearl:
I’ll pass tongue

Come let's pass together wink smiley
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by readone2018(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
StagethemTVee:
An elderly man is seen in this video performing Naira Marley's Mafo and the artiste has put a word out on social media to give him 1 million naira for the lyrical delivery. Funny thing is the man sounds a lot like Naira Marley and his also unable to pronouce R well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGkOYDr1gtQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGkOYDr1gtQ
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by Damzy624(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by ofiko123(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Elder marlian repping..
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by drsibz66(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Rubbish, always blaming the government at the slightest opportunity.

They havent earned any praise and respect. Inshot this govt and the once before that brought nigeria to this level will never know peace even in death.
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by omooba969(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
drsibz66:

They havent earned any praise and respect. Inshot this govt and the once before that brought nigeria to this level will never know peace even in death.

Can you also curse THE PEOPLE who habitually bring the criminal-politicians back to plunder the govt coffers. grin

Nigerians go get sense by force wen time reach....NO RUSH. cool
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by Femilekan233: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
jaeyking:
well
2020 will end well for us all.
Amen
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by Acidosis(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
This man na veteran actor naw.
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by Nuelonyi: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
omooba969:

Go and enrol for an Evening Adult English language classes, it would help you.
I literally knew what I wrote bro, stop forming English teacher. I wanted the statement to look the way you saw it......free me abeg, you are not better
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by omooba969(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nuelonyi:
I literally knew what I wrote bro, stop forming English teacher. I wanted the statement to look the way you saw it......free me abeg, you are not better

grin

Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by TheSourcerer: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bigii:

Come let's pass together wink smiley
lol horney mf

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by Izabel(f): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
lordizak:
if you are on MTN, I go give you hundred mb.
awww thanks much �
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by idesylvester(m): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Rubbish, always blaming the government at the slightest opportunity.
I'm sure u expected him to blame God. You might 2nat to say the problem is from the citizens but bro seat down and think... Nigeria left slavery with a biased mind hoping for our leaders to start teaching us the true meaning of what freedom is, rather they lived for their selfish interests and whatever we do today is definitely the fault of our leaders... Nigeria was once a baby who needed a father and a mother...
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by paperboi147: 6:18am On Jul 07, 2020
Old Marlian
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by lordizak(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=Izabel post=91455159]awww thanks much �[/quote

Number to 0803 6033 646.
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by Behindthewheels: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
ok meanwhile pls dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc
Re: Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo by shoprite: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2020
I even come feel the man swag pass Naira Marley grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] / Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) / Paul Okoye Falls On Stage In Suriname While Performing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.