Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Who Knows This Number Pls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Knows This Number Pls (1741 Views)

What Will Make Someone To Give Another Person This Number Of Missed Calls? Pics) / Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number / Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows This Number Pls by ashanax: 5:40am On Jul 06, 2020
This number keeps Flashing me..
Who knows this number pls...
Re: Who Knows This Number Pls by MANGAM(m): 5:54am On Jul 06, 2020
The number keeps calling me

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Number Pls by GuestLog: 6:24am On Jul 06, 2020
I receive flash calls from Egypt, Seychelles & Somalia, so I did a research as to why these calls come in and found 2 reasons

1: The calls flash your number and expect you to call. They make earnings by wasting your time on the phone. You are charged double for making calls and for them receiving.

2: Scammers have your details. It's possible that a website has sold out your information or their database has been hacked. In that case, scammers are verifying valid numbers to filter out in bulks and sell to black market.

Lastly, it may just be Hushpuppy failing a wrong number. grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows This Number Pls by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2020
I saw that number as miss calls in my phone contact too.Airtel.
Re: Who Knows This Number Pls by Juliearth(f): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2020
comshots:
I saw that number as miss calls in my phone contact too.Airtel.

You lose all your airtime when you pick the calls or return them.

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Number Pls by dedons: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2020
Ha! Wadume and Evans don get your number.

Better commence your 21 days fasting and prayers.

Re: Who Knows This Number Pls by MrBONE2(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2020
GuestLog:
I receive flash calls from Egypt, Seychelles & Somalia, so I did a research as to why these calls come in and found 2 reasons

1: The calls flash your number and expect you to call. They make earnings by wasting your time on the phone. You are charged double for making calls and for them receiving.

2: Scammers have your details. It's possible that a website has sold out your information or their database has been hacked. In that case, scammers are verifying valid numbers to filter out in bulks and sell to black market.

Lastly, it may just be Hushpuppy failing a wrong number. grin grin
grin

Re: Who Knows This Number Pls by skywalker240(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
dedons:
Ha! Wadume and Evans don get tour number.
Better commence your 21 days fasting and prayers.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Celtel Internet Gprs Still Browses 4 Free**. / Multilinks New Tariff Package / how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.