Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze (1695 Views)

Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze / Nigerians Owe Buhari A Lot Of Thanks – Amaechi / Ndigbo Owe Buhari Everlasting Gratitude- Arthur Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by Tranquillity360: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2020
chukel:
please take the correct version.
I choo ima m(u) ofuma, bia Asaba. Na I toro n'etiti ndi igbo, emeghi gi onye igbo.
Hapu okwu,na okwu abughi nri.

Ugbua bu oge eji agba mbo.
Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by madridguy(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2020
Long time bros.

sarrki:

Brotherly

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by sarrki(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Muna4real:

Have you been to anywhere near south east?

undecided

All major cities and town in the south east

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by Area4Area: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Tranquillity360:
I bu ezigbo ewu.

Am done with mkpi di ka gi.
He got cornered and resorted to insults as expected, don't worry I won't bring myself to your level. My mama say I be Ibo generation who doesn't even know the way to his father's compound in the village

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by NoIgboSoundTueh: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Muna4real:

May the souls of those who were unjustly killed in the south east by buhari hunt you till you die. Do you know how many people lost their lives? I was there during the python dance. People that were moving on their own without biafra flag or ipob's materials were killed by the police. I saw with my two eyes ohh. Sometimes the police will just come from nowhere and enter Douglas market and start shooting. Many times, they will take people with them to the station and tell them to pay 30000. My uncle broke a leg while running away from the police. I can't count how many times my brother ran from school because of the raids. Do you know how many were killed in aba? Do you know that the real hatred the igbos have for buhari is mainly because of the deaths in igbo land at that time? How could you come to nairaland and start talking rubbish about what you don't know?
I'm sorry about your uncle and other collateral damage that's if you're not lying.
PMB handled Ipob the best way.
We've enough security headache as nation without ipob adding their.
Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by sarrki(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2020
madridguy:
Long time bros.

Back to work after the pandemic

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by madridguy(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2020
Work don resume for there?

sarrki:

Back to work after the pandemic

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by Area4Area: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2020
Tranquillity360:

Accept you're one of the "my mama say I be Ibo" and let's move on.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by Tranquillity360: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2020
Area4Area:
Accept you are aboki that grew up in east then we can continue.

You thinks i have not been seeing your hate comments against Igbos.
Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by Muna4real(f): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2020
chukel:
congenital liar. Pathological one. You were there. You saw with your four eyes. They were killing innocent people walking on the road. Why are you not dead? Or you were not innocent? Don't bother quoting me.

Shouldn't you be thanking God for my life? Instead, you are wishing that I was among the dead angry
Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by chukel(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2020
Tranquillity360:

yeso. Gbasie mbo ike. Ihe ga-adiri anyi niile mma, na aha Jesu onye nwe anyi. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by Muna4real(f): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

I'm sorry about your uncle and other collateral damage that's if you're not lying.
PMB handled Ipob the best way.
We've enough security headache as nation without ipob adding their.

And the way pmb handled ipob is the reason Nigeria can never be United forever. I am even surprised and astonished that some of you are asking us why we hate him and insulting us for not voting him. Lol
Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by Muna4real(f): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2020
sarrki:

undecided

All major cities and town in the south east

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Okay then. Describe amakohia for me
Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by sarrki(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2020
Muna4real:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Okay then. Describe amakohia for me

Ikeduru is where my bestie friend hail from guy look for more interior to tell me

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2020
Area4Area:

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by Tranquillity360: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2020
chukel:
yeso. Gbasie mbo ike. Ihe ga-adiri anyi niile mma, na aha Jesu onye nwe anyi. Amen.
Isee

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by Muna4real(f): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2020
sarrki:

Ikeduru is where my bestie friend hail from guy look for more interior to tell me

You said you have been to every town and city. So I am asking you about amakohia now. Answer the question
Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
chukel:
please take the correct version.
I choo ima m(u) ofuma, bia Asaba. Na I toro n'etiti ndi igbo, emeghi gi onye igbo.

I don’t get your point! So he may not be proficient in written Igbo! But from where i’m standing he’s a million times more Igbo than a efulefu like you could ever be....that’s if indeed you are Igbo! There are a number of northern and Yoruba Igbo haters on this forum that seem to have spent some time in Alaigbo and can speak the language! I even saw the Arewa dude one post that he speaks Igbo! You’re probably all cut from the same cloth!

Igbokwe can speak Igbo you know?
Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by Area4Area: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Accept you are aboki that grew up in east then we can continue.

You thinks i have not been seeing your hate comments against Igbos.
Stick to topic and stop trying to derail, claiming he knows Onitsha because he can ask his friends

1 Like

Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by Area4Area: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
Muna4real:

And the way pmb handled ipob is the reason Nigeria can never be United forever. I am even surprised and astonished that some of you are asking us why we hate him and insulting us for not voting him. Lol
You were lucky it wasn't Obasanjo that was in power, he would've killed more than necessary of those, ask Onwuwazurike how his MASSOB members were killed like flies then, how people of a village in Amansea woke up to see dozens of corpses floating on their stream.
You should be thanking God it's Buhari
Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by Muna4real(f): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Area4Area:
You were lucky it wasn't Obasanjo that was in power, he would've killed more than necessary of those, ask Onwuwazurike how his MASSOB members were killed like flies then, how people of a village in Amansea woke up to see dozens of corpses floating on their stream.
You should be thanking God it's Buhari

Good. Then after the killing, you expect us to sing and dance the song of "one Nigeria " and pledge loyalty to the hopeless country ? Are you okay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze by IvarTheBoneless: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
chukel:
lying can actually be genetic. Runs deep

See the way you schooled tranquility360. grin

He's one of the many impoverished miscreants who have generational poverty, frustration and misery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Politician Mansion And Royce Roll Was Swallowed By Flood -photo / We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Fulanis By Nigerian Media – Miyetti Allah / You’re Insulting Nigerians By Criticising Buhari, Stop It, Presidency Warns Kuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.