Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job (2470 Views)

How I Was Scammed At A Job Interview / I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by betonnaira: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2020
Japheth17:

Wow. I agree with all you said, I'm really a slowpoke, I'm dull etc. What else? Should I kill myself? Will it make you happy? Do you think i'm happy with the mistake I made? There is absolutely no reason for you to troll me. But no problem sha
plz do
Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by Chisquare4(f): 12:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Japheth17:
Good morning, last week I was scammed by a ponzi scheme (wazobia investment), I foolishly invested everything I had and I was blocked by their system. I sent a mail to them and I was told to pay another 3thousand naira for my account to be unblocked.

Please I need a job, any kind of job, because at the moment I'm really depressed and afraid of being alone. Can u do marketing job for the company I work with chat me up 08161127336

I'm in ojo, Lagos.

Lalasticlala please help me push this to FP.
Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by phemmyfour: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2020
Japheth17:
Good morning, last week I was scammed by a ponzi scheme (wazobia investment), I foolishly invested everything I had and I was blocked by their system. I sent a mail to them and I was told to pay another 3thousand naira for my account to be unblocked.

Please I need a job, any kind of job, because at the moment I'm really depressed and afraid of being alone.

I'm in ojo, Lagos.

Lalasticlala please help me push this to FP.
pay them another 3k now. You don't need a job until you understand that GREED kills
Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by Reader530(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
So even Wazobia is not real again
Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by U1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Uffy:
I need a job oooo,with a degree in political science at this stage even if it's cleaning job I will do abeg.

Uh, uh, stop that kain play. No be you kack put for that DP? Abi you no know say cleaning job fit no pay you up to 20k a month and you fit dey Ikorodu and the work for Ikeja or even Ajah?

See that vehicle lasan! Abeg, no dey make fun of us o. grin
Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by Fastoy: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
lol....God never fails
Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by Nbotee(m): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=Chisquare4 post=91457528][/quote]

Dis person and d OP are one and d same..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies In Abuja-accountant, Secretary And Cashier / Etisalat Retail Advisor / Customer Service Staff/telemarketing Required In An Abuja Based Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.