Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife (3112 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like This With Gym Instructor – What Would Be Your Reaction? / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? / What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by chatinent: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2020
Love is a beautiful thing really. How did you meet your beautiful wife? Let's narrate our wifexperiences.
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by chatinent: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2020
For married people only, please. We don't need the 'I met my girlfriend' gang.
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2020
We met in a club...her big ass jiggling on the strip pole got me like wtf.....so I decided on the spot and said to myself "Heistman!! that big booty should be yours to worship forever...and here I am living the dream cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Dami12345: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2020
chatinent:

Then take this to the religion section. We've stop buying cows, since we can always get fresh free milk.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by chatinent: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2020
Dami12345:

Then take this to the religion section. We've stop buying cows, since we can always get fresh free milk.
The milk is still from the cow.
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2020
chatinent:

But we didn’t buy the cow.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by chatinent: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2020
Heistman:
We met in a club...her big ass jingling on the strip pole got me like wtf.....
Amen, bro.
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by delectablegyal(f): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2020
here to read lies.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2020
Heistman:
We met in a club...her big ass jingling on the strip pole got me like wtf.....
na ass go kill u.

Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Dami12345: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2020
chatinent:

But not the same cow, cows brother, all 5billon of them, and the best part...wait for it, you dont have to pay a dime for maintaining the cow, u can let others do that... grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by donbachi(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2020
Let me ask her.
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by DaddyRochie1642: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2020
Dami12345:

But not the same cow, cows brother, all 5billon of them, and the best part...wait for it, you dont have to pay a dime for maintaining the cow, u can let others do that... grin

grin grin
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Randy100: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2020
chatinent:
can I share how I met my baby MoMA
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by RickTisci: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2020
I'm not married yet. make I dey observe

Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2020
Thread don derail before e start

Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Nezzjnr: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
So na here you dey always take cover
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
buhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha......to be corn-tea-knew'd.
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:

So na here you dey always take cover
Wetin make I do, u want me to die on top Arsenal matter? I dey find wife and Rozz never gree.
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Hollasmall: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2020
Still waiting to meet her cry cry
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Nezzjnr: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Wetin make I do, u want me to die on top Arsenal matter? I dey find wife and Rozz never gree.
Switch to Onila or Mamagee cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Switch to Onila or Mamagee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Onila aka ilamina na olosho, mamagee na evening newspaper

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by chatinent: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by gbengaoyeladun(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2020
I met her in a night club....she dance naked that day..people are putting money inside her hole and I put my business card inside her hole....we are married now..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Nezzjnr: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Onila aka ilamina na olosho, mamagee na evening newspaper
Mamagee go fit you
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Mamagee go fit you
Fresh boy like me, I’m half a virgin. I can’t lose the rest of my virginity to an evening newspaper.

Na Rozz deserve am.
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Nezzjnr: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Fresh boy like me, I’m half a virgin . I can’t lose the rest of my virginity to an evening newspaper.

Na Rozz deserve am.

Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Vyzz: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Oya u people should come tell us.....

Also tell us how far for the marriage so we can know where we can find our own bone
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by dumininu01(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin grin
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by MajesticKris: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
we are still flying grin grin
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by MajesticKris: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
I met her on a plane grin grin
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Openbusiness3: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin
Re: Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife by Twinkletwin: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Someone please help me for the sake of God 310ff8574ff507 First bank

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please!!!!! Try This Products For Glow Up During Quarantine / I'm 18 She's 16, I'm Confused / Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.