Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? (3174 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos / Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by tintingz(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

Big lie!

Why do you have to lie like this?
He is not lying. Many muslims out there dont know how Muhammed died, they dont say it. Even when i was a muslim i never knew earlier how he died because we were never told even in arabic schools. Muhammed ate a food that was poisoned although he lived few years after eating the poisoned food and he was sick.

Christian children knows how Jesus died they are taught in bible schools, ask any muslim kid how Muhammed died and see your response, i bet you wont get answers.
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by IMAliyu(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
true2god:
No bro, many Muslims are not aware that Mohammed died of food poisoning. It is never a common knowledge among the Muslim ummah.
Been a while, how's life treating you.

Hmm.. maybe it's because I taught about it, that I assumed it's common knowledge. But I don't see any active attempt to hide the fact.
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by falopey: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Who is going to follow Muhammed a black slave trader. He belongs behind bars.

Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by AntiChristian: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2020
tintingz:
He is not lying. Many muslims out there dont know how Muhammed died, they dont say it. Even when i was a muslim i never knew earlier how he died because we were never told even in arabic schools. Muhammed ate a food that was poisoned although he lived few years after eating the poisoned food and he was sick.

Christian children knows how Jesus died they are taught in bible schools, ask any muslim kid how Muhammed died and see your response, i bet you wont get answers.

He's not lying. So wetin kill am? Poison or sickness?

Christians need Jesus' death to claim their salvation!
What do we need his death for?

We know he will die before just as anyone else!
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by falopey: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

Christians need Jesus' death to claim their salvation!
What do we need his death for?

We know he will die before just as anyone else!

Since you have refused to research from your own Muslim sources just like most Muslims being deceived by imam because he knows they will never research and refute his lies. Let me help

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in
which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still
feel the pain caused by the food I ate at
Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta
is being cut from that poison."

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

What’s the cause of Muhammed’s sickness? Eating poison of course. Any learned person knows that complications from eating poison can still kill even after many years. Not every poison kills instantly

Muhammed used his own mouth to say the pain from poison killed him. I bet you never knew that quoted verse exists. Muhammed himself has told everyone what everyone needs to know about how he died.
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by AntiChristian: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2020
falopey:

Since you have refused to research from your own Muslim sources just like most Muslims being deceived by imam because he knows they will never research and refute his lies. Let me help

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in
which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still
feel the pain caused by the food I ate at
Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta
is being cut from that poison."

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

What’s the cause of Muhammed’s sickness? Eating poison of course. Any learned person knows that complications from eating poison can still kill even after many years. Not every poison kills instantly

Muhammed used his own mouth to say the pain from poison killed him. I bet you never knew that quoted verse exists. Muhammed himself has told everyone what everyone needs to know about how he died.

Of cos your brothers have peddled this Hadith for some years. I'm not new with your Wood guy.

So in all honesty can we say all people who die from complications were poisoned?

Yeah he was poisoned and that affected him till his time to die came. And of what use is the death of Muhammad to you guys? Why not discuss Samson and Jesus' deaths!
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by falopey: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

Of cos your brothers have peddled this Hadith for some years. I'm not new with your Wood guy.

So in all honesty can we say all people who die from complications were poisoned?

Yeah he was poisoned and that affected him till his time to die came. And of what use is the death of Muhammad to you guys? Why not discuss Samson and Jesus' deaths!

Of course not all people who died from complications were poisoned but all people suffering from complications know the reason for their complications just like Muhammed acknowledged his was because of being poisoned by a Jewish woman who took a revenge on Muhammed for killing her husband, father, brother and all males in her family.

I’m sure you don’t even know just like majority of Muslims why the woman poison Muhammed. Can you imagine Jesus going about murdering people just because they refused to follow him?

That’s exactly what Muhammed did. Everything is in your own Muslim sources. Unfortunately most Muslims have refused to research their own sources about their fake prophet.

Do you know Muhammed used to have sex with all his nine wives in one night and take just one bath while doing so. That’s gross, right? Of course you don’t know because you have refused to research your own Muslim sources. What a sex addict Muhammed is?
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by usermane(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
No. I think Muhammad as an ordinary man could pass for the 7th century. But as a man of God, it just dont make sense any way you look at it.
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by AntiChristian: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
falopey:

Of course not all people who died from complications were poisoned but all people suffering from complications know the reason for their complications just like Muhammed acknowledged his was because of being poisoned by a Jewish woman who took a revenge on Muhammed for killing her husband, father, brother and all males in her family.

Can you mention some people who suffer from complications and knew the reason for their complications in those time of Muhammad?

falopey:

I’m sure you don’t even know just like majority of Muslims why the woman poison Muhammed. Can you imagine Jesus going about murdering people just because they refused to follow him?
That’s exactly what Muhammed did. Everything is in your own Muslim sources. Unfortunately most Muslims have refused to research their own sources about their fake prophet.

Can you quoted an authentic Hadith from Wood that says Muhammad killed them because they didn't follow him?
You keep claiming I don't know whereas I know and better than you.

falopey:

Do you know Muhammed used to have sex with all his nine wives in one night and take just one bath while doing so. That’s gross, right? Of course you don’t know because you have refused to research your own Muslim sources. What a sex addict Muhammed is?

Why can't you guys be reasonable for once? We know all these. Are they your wives? When your parents do their thing who complains or interferes?
Solomon had 300 wives and 700 concubines! How was he able to satisfy them all? Isn't Solomon and the Adulterous David in the Bible better sex addicts?

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by tintingz(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
usermane:
No. I think Muhammad as an ordinary man could pass for the 7th century. But as a man of God, it just dont make sense any way you look at it.

Thank you.
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by advocatejare(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
AntiChristian:

The poison gave him the sickness that eventually killed him.

"Sunan Abu Dawood 39:4499:
Narrated Umm Mubashshir: Umm Mubashshir said to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) during the sickness of which he died: What do you think about your illness, Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him)? I do not think about the illness of my son except the poisoned sheep of which he had eaten with you at Khaybar. The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: And I do not think about my illness except that. This is the time when it cut off my aorta."

Mohammed confirmed his illness was due to poison
"Umm Bishr [the mother of the Muslim man who also died eating poison], came to the prophet during his illness and said, "O apostle of Allah! I never saw fever like it in any one." The prophet said to her, "Our trial is double and so our reward [in heaven], is double. What do the people say about it [his illness]?" She said, "They say it is pleurisy." Thereupon the apostle said, "Allah will not like to make His apostle suffer from it (pleurisy) because it indicates the possession of Satan, but (my disease is the result of) the morsel that I had taken along your son.". ^ Ibn Saad, p. 294.
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by zeeprince(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2020
What life did Muhammad pbuh live that those prophet before him did not live?
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by falopey: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
zeeprince:
What life did Muhammad pbuh live that those prophet before him did not live?

I believe you are not talking about Jesus Christ of the Christians here. Because he’s a complete and total opposite of Muhammed. Muhammed the trouble maker, enslaved black Africans, took the wife of his son, had sex slaves and allowed his foot soldiers to take women as sex slaves, had sex with his nine wives in a single night while taking only one bath ewww..., had sperm stain on his cloth in the public, slayed people who refused to accept him as a fake prophet he was, sucked the tongue of little kid, I can continue and continue . Everything is in your own Muslim sources. Unfortunately, your imams have hidden them away from you since they are shameful acts of Muhammed.
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by IMAliyu(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
falopey:

I believe you are not talking about Jesus Christ of the Christians here. Because he’s a complete and total opposite of Muhammed. Muhammed the trouble maker, enslaved black Africans, took the wife of his son, had sex slaves and allowed his foot soldiers to take women as sex slaves, had sex with his nine wives in a single night while taking only one bath ewww..., had sperm stain on his cloth in the public, slayed people who refused to accept him as a fake prophet he was, sucked the tongue of little kid, I can continue and continue . Everything is in your own Muslim sources. Unfortunately, your imams have hidden them away from you since they are shameful acts of Muhammed.

I don't think he was referring to Jesus in particular because Christians don't view Jesus as a prophet, but people like Noah, Solomon, Moses etc.

And I disagree with your claim that the imams are hiding any such information, they only just make logic of it and present it as acceptable behaviour.
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by budaatum: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
usermane:
In "any way"?

This is the 21st century with people in it who are aware of all that has happened since then which an angel would know before leaving heaven to command the Mohammed of today.

With that in mind, start from Gabriel coming from wherever Gabriel would be coming from today.

What do you think Gabriel would say to a 21st century Mohammed?
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by budaatum: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
IMAliyu:

And I disagree with your claim that the imams are hiding any such information, they only just make logic of it and present it as acceptable behaviour.
"Acceptable behaviour"? For whom, please?

Are they saying I should go and do as Mohammed did?
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by IMAliyu(m): 12:34am On Jul 22, 2020
budaatum:

"Acceptable behaviour"? For whom, please?

Are they saying I should go and do as Mohammed did?
I don't know about you, you are free to do as you like (provided it doesn't come at the detriment of another person), but some muslims find questionable acts such as child marriage acceptable, because the justification being Muhammad did it and such.

Maybe 'acceptable behaviour' wasn't the phrase I was looking for, 'presentable behaviour' is possibly more fitting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by budaatum: 12:46am On Jul 22, 2020
IMAliyu:

I don't know about you, you are free to do as you like (provided it doesn't come at the detriment of another person), but some muslims find questionable acts such as child marriage acceptable, because the justification being Muhammad did it and such.

Maybe 'acceptable behaviour' wasn't the phrase I was looking for, 'presentable behaviour' is possibly more fitting.
I think most Muslims do not do the things that might have been "presentable behaviour" in Mohammed's time about 1300 years ago. Most do not marry children for instance, nor do they do the things the post you initially responded to listed, and that's even if Mohammed did those things as described or at all.

I agree, "some Muslims".
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by IMAliyu(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2020
budaatum:

I think most Muslims do not do the things that might have been "presentable behaviour" in Mohammed's time about 1300 years ago. Most do not marry children for instance, nor do they do the things the post you initially responded to listed, and that's even if Mohammed did those things as described or at all.

I agree, "some Muslims".
Well most Muslims are smart enough to take the good and leave the bad parts, even if they aren't consciously aware that they are doing so.

And I am not in favour of his post, because he tries to give validity to his faith, by antagonising another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by budaatum: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
IMAliyu:
Well most Muslims are smart enough to take the good and leave the bad parts, even if they aren't consciously aware that they are doing so.
The way some people describe Islam, you'd think brain removal was a requisite.

IMAliyu:
And I am not in favour of his post, because he tries to give validity to his faith, by antagonising another.
That's what small minded people do.

If they were Christ Followers, they'd be peacemakers who love their enemies, instead these try to destroy with their mouths to feel good in their hearts but end up destroying themselves.
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by usermane(m): 6:04am On Jul 23, 2020
budaatum:

In "any way"?

This is the 21st century with people in it who are aware of all that has happened since then which an angel would know before leaving heaven to command the Mohammed of today.

With that in mind, start from Gabriel coming from wherever Gabriel would be coming from today.

What do you think Gabriel would say to a 21st century Mohammed?

I do not know. I'm no longer convinced that a Man named Muhammad met an angel in the 7th century.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by true2god: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
usermane:

I do not know. I'm no longer convinced that a Man named Muhammad met an angel in the 7th century.

The entity mohammed met at the cave of hira never told mohammed he was an angel. In fact his initial impression was that he met a jinn who wanted to strangle him to death. It was after he met waraqa ibn nafal that he was told that that entity was the spirit from his Lord, or popularly addressed today as angle jibril (sahih bukhari 9:87:111).

Muslims should read their own sources to have a better understanding of the beginning of islam.
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by budaatum: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
usermane:

A true skeptic, lol. And in your case, I'll say, the beginning of you acquiring wisdom, because not being convinced makes you seek knowledge so you can understand how Mohammed wrote the Quran.
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by budaatum: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
true2god:

Muslims should read their own sources to have a better understanding of the beginning of islam.
Muslims, like everyone else, should read all sources to have a better understanding of the beginning of Islam.

Anything less is mere belief in one's preferred source.

Skepticism of the Sources
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by falopey: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
usermane:

Muhammed is the greatest scam the world has ever seen. I wash David Wood YouTube everyday as he shows, quotes verses and passages about Muhammed’s life right from Muslim most trusted sources without twisting anything. You know, the kind of evidences that stares one in the face. Not making anything up about Muhammed. Just telling it as it is in these sources.

Muhammed did most disgusting things that shouldn’t be heard of about any prophet. One will only wonder whether Muslims are not aware of all these sources detailing the horrible life of Muhammed. Unfortunately most Muslims never read beyond Quran written by Muhammed about himself.

What about other books written by Muhammed’s close companions about the biography of Muhammed. Muhammed embellished his own story. But his companions and follower wrote the truth about Muhammed just like how Jesus’ companions like Mathew, John and others wrote about Jesus.

Muhammed was a terrible human being wa’llahi lipsrsealed by the accounts of his even named companions

Muhammed enslaved black Africans (no wonder nairaland Muslims are slaves of Muhammed till date and why they are seen as such by the arabs)
Muhammed sees blacks as less human compared to an animal. (Racist Muhammed)
Muhammed had sex with his slaves (not his nine wives)
Muhammed allowed his followers to capture women and use as sex slaves
Muhammed sucked on the tongue of a kid( pedophile Muhammed)
Muhammed has sex with a nine year old
Muhammed walked around with his garment covered in semen
Muhammed had sex with his nine wives in one night and take only one bath.
Muhammed made his followers to leak each other’s fingers and made them rob his own saliva on themselves.
Muhammed took the wife of his son.

Just to mention a few

Am I making all these up? Hell NO! Everything is clear in the Hadiths and other Muslim sources. Muslims just in a zombie manner refused to research about their fake prophet.
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by zeeprince(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
falopey:

you are pained man I see it from ur post
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by zeeprince(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
budaatum:

A true skeptic, lol. And in your case, I'll say, the beginning of you acquiring wisdom, because not being convinced makes you seek knowledge so you can understand how Mohammed wrote the Quran.
Muhammad wrote the Quran? Let's compare his book with urs then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by zeeprince(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
tintingz:

we the basis of Christianity is the supposed death of jesus
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by falopey: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
zeeprince:
you are pained man I see it from ur post

You mean for telling you the truth about the lifestyle of Muhammed that you are not aware of because you have refused to study, as narrated by his own close companions? The man in you know all I’m saying is true about your fake prophet

I’m not making it up. It’s documented in your Muslim books. By today’s moral standards, Muhammed was a terrible human being full of shit
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by budaatum: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
zeeprince:
Muhammad wrote the Quran? Let's compare his book with urs then.
That's what not I said, prince! Still, what book is "urs"?

That how of mine was very carefully chosen.

Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by budaatum: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
zeeprince:
we the basis of Christianity is the supposed death of jesus
No it is not! The basis of Jesus is every single Word or your Bible would be New Testament!

He also said he'd ask you be sent Comfort so [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+4%3A4&version=KJ21]you don't become malnourished from eating only bread[/url].

budaatum:
Download free copy of ESV in audio

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11514526_notable02251_jpeg9644633f25fabfb7cc4599eb3e433e47
Re: Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? by tintingz(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
Happy Eid celebration to my Muslim friends and enemies here. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dua For Sustenance And When In Hunger / OMG! Fatwa By Ayatollah Khomeini Of Iran. / Symbolism Of The "Black Stone" - Polytheism Or Monotheism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.