Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Am Running For The Position Of The President Of United States Of America Kenya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Running For The Position Of The President Of United States Of America Kenya (274 Views)

Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu / 2023: I Am Running As A Presidential Aspirant, Not Nothern Aspirant - Lawan / Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Am Running For The Position Of The President Of United States Of America Kenya by Lucia220: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2020
American rapper Kanye West says he will be running for the position of the president of the United States of America.

The father of four took to Twitter on the 5th of July 2020 at exactly 1:38 AM, where he revealed that he was going to be running for the position of the president of united states of America.

He tweeted “We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision, and building our future. I am running for president of the United States Flag of United States! #2020VISION,”

This is not the first time the rapper would be making such declarations.

Recall in 2019, he said he was going to run for the position of the president of the united states, but in 2024.

He made that known while speaking at Fast Company’s Innovation Festival in the United States.

“When I run for president in 2024 —” West said, to laughter from the audience. “What y’all laughing at?” I’m not going to run, I’m going to walk,” he said.

Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/07/i-am-running-for-the-position-of-the-president-of-united-states-of-america-kenya-west-tweets/

Re: I Am Running For The Position Of The President Of United States Of America Kenya by BlackfireX: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2020
KANYEchukwuekene ... This Igbo man, you wan give Trump headache.
Re: I Am Running For The Position Of The President Of United States Of America Kenya by Mynd44: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2020

(1)

Idjerhe Kingdom In Delta State Sets Up Committee To Produce New King / I Am Not Dollars, So You Cannot Pocket Me; Your Dollar Will Fail In Edo - Wike / How Buhari Cabal Shared $800million From Secret Oil Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.