Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him (43222 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life / The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Promzyunique(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2020
May God keep him
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2020
God forbid angry
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Lamasta(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2020
Failed already
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by slimjosh231(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2020
They have come again with another format. Man must chop this 2020.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Cantonese: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2020
They do that always. Politicians are haunted species. They send assassins against each other daily.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by TreasureJunky: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2020
APC handwork..
It is only APC members can only think like that but God will expose and deal with them
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by huntingangel: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by huntingangel: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2020
u think Jonathan is sleeping?
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by skyhighweb(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2020
SHUTTTTTTTTTT DAAAAAAAAAAA FUKKKKKKKKK UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
It Shall not Stand! Neither will it come to Pass!
GEJ you are preserved in The Name of JESUS..

something is wrong with u
go and answer my question on the previous thread....
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by chrischukszy01(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2020
They have already failed....
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Dpharisee: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2020
Prophet that cannot see Manchester City and Inter Milan losing yesterday thereby cutting our tickets that one na prophet? sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by GeneralPula: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2020
undecided
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by cray91(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2020
abioo
SmartProf:
Nonesense prophet. Do u know what Nigerians are going through? If they have prayer points, they will apply it on themselves first

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by omooba969(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2020
What assignment has the thief got to fulfill?

False prophet asking Nigerians to pray for their oppressors.

Laughing in Swahili..cheesy

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2020
Oga scammer.... sorry i mean Oga pastor, GEJ nor dey pay again o!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by SweetCunt97(f): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Yimu.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by teemac01(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2020
they ''who''?

all these fake prophets that will be seeing half vision...they will never see the full version...lol

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by chukswag(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2020
I'm prophet Chris, I prophesize that Man United will play Aston Villa on Thursday with a clean sheet and 4 goal advantage.

Prophecy is very easy these days cos everyone is gullible.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Exc2000: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2020
The last attempt to murder him before last Bayelsa election failed woefully, this one to would fail
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Asiseeit: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2020
SmartPolician:
The DSS should pick him up at once

He has to go back to sleep to be sure the person he saw was Goodluck Jonathan

These people don use religion finish is for this country

No be lie. Nah the man wan send the assasins.

More likely, it's just a way collect money from Jona by saying he prayed and averted it
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by ofiko123(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2020
I really doubt this.....why would someone want to kill goodluck Jonathan..
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by SweetCunt97(f): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Dpharisee:
Prophet that cannot see Manchester City and Inter Milan losing yesterday thereby cutting our tickets that one na prophet? sad angry
Lol. Did u ask him? Just go kidnap that octopus make e dey predict game for u
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by justwebtech: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2020
The population of people surfing the internet increases daily, even our elderly ones knows how to use the internet if enlightened on how to use the internet. Either you are a small scale entrepreneur or a large sized company, having a website can go a long way to letting potential customers know what you do. Look no further
Justweb Technology is an award winning web design , mobile application development company. We listen to your business requirements and we draw out process flow that suit your business need.
www.justwebtech.com
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by alphaRego01(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Lol..they will send to kill buhari first. Rubbish
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Orpe7(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2020
Elebi
Just say ure hungry
Stop talking in the nonsense

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2020
Why i go dey pray for Jonathan, while i never pray for myself
Waitin concern me about Jonathan
Shey Jonathan knows me nii
Abeg no let me vex for you ooo

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by webizone(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Goodluck to them.....

[img]https://media./images/dc7df82b1085627dcdb01dbf4a2605c6/tenor.gif[/img]

Mehn, Nigeria needs like 10 John Wicks right now.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by simplepee(f): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2020
Selective hearing prophets
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by lexy2014: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2020
TreasureJunky:
APC handwork..
It is only APC members can only think like that but God will expose and deal with them

Which apc? How do u no that apc members want to kill Jonathan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.