Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him (43221 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life / The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by coputa(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
Poshriel:

I know.. I have food and all but I don't have a kobo

Pls sir pls help ... Its the one for 1800
Some of you have taken begging to a new high,if u must beg,it should be for eitherfor food,clothing or shelter and not for luxuries.If u want luxuries u work for it.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by domaboy1759: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Who want to kill the most useless man on earth?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by kennyz247(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
It Shall not Stand! Neither will it come to Pass!
GEJ you are preserved in The Name of JESUS..
for the first time ds guy make sense without dragging religion issue in it that has and can not make any impact on nairalanders..
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by chatinent: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
All these prophets of doom self.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by holyokoto(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by jrusky(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dem don start their prophesy of doom.

Dem no see wetin to cure Convid? Dem no see how bandits and fulani herds dey kill and prophesy how to end it.

Oga prophet keep your prophesy ok.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by ProtectMyMoney: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Funny Bomadi...he could not see Coronavirus will affect whole world, or that the Country will be locked down, or that his own Church will be restricted from opening for service.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by LEOSZ(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hmmm speechless like this

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by michoim(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
SmartProf:
Nonesense prophet. Do u know what Nigerians are going through? If they have prayer points, they will apply it on themselves first
On point

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by michoim(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:
Funny Bomadi...he could not see Coronavirus will affect whole world, or that the Country will be locked down, or that his own Church will be restricted from opening for service.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by macjurek(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
My dear Former President FRN,keep calm God of Heaven and Earth is neither sleep nor slumber,in Jesus Name,His walls of fire and chariot over you and family is sure and am praying also for protection and long life to you and family Sir.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Austine34: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
see below
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by nokatakata: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
You either mention the 'they' or you phuck off pastor.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by PenSniper: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Rubbish.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by ronaldbecky(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
yemmight ptost=91433865:
Dem don come.
ahahaha...i will enta bubu toilet,but wodnt shit..abaya..them no see covid
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by limitless777(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by mordred44: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dis man 4 jst paz d msg codedly to jona alone instead of announcin it to d world
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by rolams(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
Na Your fada dem go send assassin to!
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Witchersunited: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
It Shall not Stand! Neither will it come to Pass!
GEJ you are preserved in The Name of JESUS..
why didnt god tell him the cure for coronavirus?

Since god cant cure it, at least, he should spill the cure cheesy
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Firstnebo: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
alramon:

okay does God reveals who u marry to u, or probably speaks to u that this is the person that u will marry....?

since the Bible says he who has found a wife hath found a good thing and obtained favor from the Lord... "found" and not "revealed"...

my own opinion was that u open ur eyes and see all what u need to see b4 going into it(beauty and the attitude too). then u can now pray over her...

#God won't speak or show u in one dream that this is she

Your opinion is good.

There's another angle though.

But before I mention the other angle, let me tell you why your opinion is good.

God has created man with the capability to know how to get a suitable woman for himself. So there's no need for him to micromanage you in that aspect. It's like a ceiling fan manufacturer that has made a fan with the ability to turn it's own blades, so once the fan is on, it won't expect anyone to come and turn its blades for it.

Then the other angle. While it's true that man has to "find a wife", God has provided him help in doing so. The first help God provided him is that He created women for men in the first place (very important point we usually take for granted). The second is that through his Word the Bible, God is teaching the man how to choose the woman who will be best for him, and how to live a life that will make him get the best out of the woman
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by gwama2: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
I am sure that this pastor saw prophecy well, there is already an armed group that had attacked his house by the sea, except that he was absent from the house at the time of their arrival. NIGERIA fear this country. cool cool cool
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Villain7: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
In as much as I am not interested, this message should not be neglected.
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by specialbobby(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lie lie all poo
Well your name bomadi self don show say you belong to one thing
Abeg before una quote me i no well oo
Ask egun people the meaning of bomadi?
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by specimenG: 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Do you reside in Ibadan?
I have a glo sim worth 5gig data for a week and 25k worth of airtime for 2k.
Call or chat me on 08062291428
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Ten06(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
The picture of the prophet is suppose to be pasted here so that when the prophecy come to pass we can appreciate him, but if didn't we can also do the opposite
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Angelfrost(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
joshjc:
Give us 2 sure odds if ure a true man of God

Their prophetic calling doesn't cover vices like gambling!!! undecided
Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Firstnebo:

Your opinion is good.

There's another angle though.

But before I mention the other angle, let me tell you why your opinion is good.

God has created man with the capability to know how to get a suitable woman for himself. So there's no need for him to micromanage you in that aspect. It's like a ceiling fan manufacturer that has made a fan with the ability to turn it's own blades, so once the fan is on, it won't expect anyone to come and turn its blades for it.

Then the other angle. While it's true that man has to "find a wife", God has provided him help in doing so. The first help God provided him is that He created women for men in the first place (very important point we usually take for granted). The second is that through his Word the Bible, God is teaching the man how to choose the woman who will be best for him, and how to live a life that will make him get the best out of the woman

alright thanks

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by joshjc(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

Their prophetic calling doesn't cover vices like gambling!!! undecided
but it covers receiving tithes from it

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him by Angelfrost(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
joshjc:
but it covers receiving tithes from it

A cheerful giver is loved by all! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.