Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,384 members, 7,958,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch (78136 Views)

Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites / Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service / FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by wunmi590(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Good
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Missyajoke(f): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Am so Happy for the lady
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
.... And they will still RELIEVE her of the JOB.
I trust Nigerian Banks.

You Employ her PUBLICLY so that citizens will market and elevate the fan base of UBA and sack her secretly.
NONSENSE.
Who praises NIGERIAN BANKS. ..?
Who commends them...?
Only someone bereft of the knowledge of how these Banks work.
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Dangrace01: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Raydos: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Looks like the building was built 1000years ago

Chai!! When will nigeria start build ultra modern buildings
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by sugarbeesmith(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
passion
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by dotuntayo: 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
This is how to use social media, congratulations in advance.

1 Like

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by kingthreat(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Employment should be based on merit not Social Media activity. Well, in Nigeria with millions of unemployed youth, this is no bad idea

1 Like

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by timibare(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
I have sent my CV too....
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by obiekunie2: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
them no talk say them don employ her ooo!!

they say she should submit her cv like others will do too!

had it been they said to her - young girl consider yourself employed - meanwhile send your cv to so so and so email so it will be formalized - then we will join her to celebrate.

but as it stands now, her matter fit still enter voice mail.
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Alphafeezay:
UBA replies a lady interested in Working in the newly built branch in Kubwa Abuja.

The lady on Twitter @ZeeBello13 couldn't hold back her excitement at the completion of the new Branch of the bank in Kubwa, Abuja having been monitoring the construction till the finishing of the work. @ZeeBello13 also indicated she passionately wants to work for UBA.

UBA replied her tweet asking her to submit her resume via their email channel.

Social media users are patiently following the story to see her get employed by the bank haven expressed her passion and willingness to work for the bank through monitoring the bank's branch Construction in Kubwa Abuja.
UBA seem to be the only bank yet to have a branch in Densely populated satellite town of Kubwa, FCT.

We hope this story ends well as another positive story on the social media.

https://twitter.com/ZeeBello13/status/1279751456741109766?s=19

Are you considering Buying affordable and genuine properties in Lagos?

Contact @LandPro

Call: +2348143184741

WhatsApp link here https:///+2348143184741

A trial will convinced you

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by CheedyJ(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
Audio employment.
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by goshen26: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
I trust my people

UBA should be ready to receive one million CVs in 24hrs
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by tony9k: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
EastGold:
This is how to use social media.

Unlike those girls sharing half naked pictures

Sharing half naked pictures may be promoting a brand, thus doing business and making money
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Realadey(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
Wow
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by romenna: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
paulolee:
wow.. thats so nice...and i just noticed a new construction site around my area and was told dt is a new CBN branch in my state...mk i carry phone rush go snap before them complete am, so that i go post am letter when dm complete am, even if na gateman them gv me, i go happy oo..... **grabs nokia touchlight and power bank**...
typical nigerian youth, get creative

1 Like

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by IkemChris(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Seriously looking for this kind favor shaaa
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by tot(f): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Raydos:
Looks like the building was built 1000years ago

Chai!! When will nigeria start build ultra modern buildings

Why do some Nigerians like to unnecessarily condemn everything? That building doesn't look ultra modern? You may need to pay a visit to specsavers.

1 Like

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Ayt27(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
Congratulations to her.

That's the career site/mail for UBA.
That's not Tony elumelu or HR director's email.
That mail may be flooded with CV's.
They should send her a personalized mail for UBA ( Top managers or directors email)

Like say na only you see wetin I see for there
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
That email will be flooded with resumes
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Chirowman(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
when God pick your call even devil self go dey jealous, enjoy it na God give you with legit source. I celebrate with her
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Banter1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
BREAKING : DSS don arrest EFCC ACTING CHAIRMAN IBRAHIM MAGU.
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Onliie(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
The question is why would she want to work for UBA? You are limiting yourself.
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Bimpe29: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
I wish her best of luck.
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by TreasureJunky: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
Why is she tagging WizKid, tiwa savage, and all those people she's tagging that have no stake in the bank
Anyway, she should tell us the remaining part of the story when the time comes
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by kachistone: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
eleojo23:
What part of Kubwa is this because there is already one UBA branch on Gado Nasko way...abi na only their ATM gallery I dey see for there before?

The new branch is at Phase 4. It is close to Fidelity bank .
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by FLOTAN(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
No matter how much you wish to have something or achieve a goal, you need to take the necessary steps.

The first necessary step to achieving her desire is to send in her CV to the bank. The bank will scrutinize her details and if she is qualified, an invitation would be sent to her to attend the test and interviews.

I hope she is qualified five credits including English & Maths and also within 27 years. She must begin to dust up her Maths, English and current affairs to enable her pass the entry tests.

Please note that the response from the bank doesn’t suggest any promises or intention to hire. It’s a cautious way of asking her to take the right steps to make her dream a reality. Any other person that has this intention should also apply.

I wish her the best!

Your real estate ownership dreams can be a reality if you take the right steps. Ask us how. Check our profile.

1 Like

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Komu1048(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Alphafeezay:
UBA replies a lady interested in Working in the newly built branch in Kubwa Abuja.

The lady on Twitter @ZeeBello13 couldn't hold back her excitement at the completion of the new Branch of the bank in Kubwa, Abuja having been monitoring the construction till the finishing of the work. @ZeeBello13 also indicated she passionately wants to work for UBA.

Social media users are patiently following the story to see her get employed by the bank haven expressed her passion and willingness to work for the bank through monitoring the bank's branch Construction in Kubwa Abuja.
UBA seem to be the only bank yet to have a branch in Densely populated satellite town of Kubwa, FCT.

Women are jus too blessed. I’m sure many of them won’t even spend their time to read let alone retweets with comment if she is a guy. But our hustle still put food on d table sha

1 Like

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by shogsman(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
You can see the dedication she has from a mile away
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by GeneralPula: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
EastGold:
This is how to use social media.

Unlike those girls sharing half naked pictures, bringing out their tongues like baby snakes

Everything is working on social medial bro..

NUDITY DEY SELL PASS ANYTHING!!

Make we no dey wyne ourselves Abeg..

2 Likes

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by bigtt76(f): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
They've finally validated the need to be a monitoring spirit to get a job in this country ....abeg who get the draft for that dead employee wen person monitor hin burial? I wan use am for Aso Rock cheesy

Alphafeezay:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) / Mansard Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.