Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch (78131 Views)

Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites / Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service / FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by cray91(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
You got it! those set of girls annoys me like KILODE! infact they make me hate females generally. so anytime i see them showing their dirty yansh and boobs i just skip off
EastGold:
This is how to use social media.

Unlike those girls sharing half naked pictures, bringing out their tongues like baby snakes

1 Like

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by phorget(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
UBA should do the needful please.

1 Like

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by brightology3: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
Congratulations to her.

That's the career site/mail for UBA.
That's not Tony elumelu or HR director's email.
That mail may be flooded with CV's.
They should send her a personalized mail for UBA ( Top managers or directors email)

they will do that.

1 Like

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Avidcolz: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
eleojo23:
What part of Kubwa is this because there is already one UBA branch on Gado Nasko way...abi na only their ATM gallery I dey see for there before?

Yes it is ATM gallery. The branch is not far from that Atm gallery at ignonis. Adjacent to Fedelity before GTb

1 Like

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by adedayoa2(f): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
Finally, a UBA branch in kubwa

1 Like

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by lawalbo(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
That email Addy was just like trying to tell her to try her luck like every other applicants willing to have a career with UBA. If they want to employ her, they had tell her to visit thier corporate office
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
EastGold:

Unlike those girls sharing half naked pictures, making public videos saying nothing, bringing out their tongues like baby snakes, licking lips, blinking eyes and turning their heads like imbeciles.

Very apt! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Karac: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
That "send ur CV to..." na long thing. She still has to earn the employment like other applicants whenever they decide to advertise vacancies.
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by lexy2014: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
LeeMason:
God don pick her call... Keep it legal and God will smile on you someday.

She hasn't been employed & she wasn't promised employment. She was only asked to submit CV
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by ofiko123(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nice one.. Congratulations to her..
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by mukthar2000(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gone are those days when the banking job was very lucrative then, not now that they enslaved their staffs on banking loan with their bughouse interest.Zee bello u matter na egungun be careful na expressed u dey go ooo.

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by EmekaBlue(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
na so to get employment don turn to super big thing like this sote e enter FP, ordinary uba reply ...nigerian youths have suffered..laslas if dem really employ am o,they push u out in d streets for marketing

chai...nigeria
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by 360command: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
EastGold:

Unlike those girls sharing half naked pictures, making public videos saying nothing, bringing out their tongues like baby snakes, licking lips, blinking eyes and turning their heads like imbeciles.
lol...
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by PROPHETmichael: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Send your CV is different from congratulations you're now hired.
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Simplyleo: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
EastGold:

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Hezmatosky: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
But that's normal reply you get if you're looking for a job naw. "Send your CV to our email, we will get back to you if you qualify" if I hear say you get the job kiss
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Yankee101: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
you know how many cvs go full that inbox?
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by edoairways: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
EastGold:

The truth is, everyone can't behave,think or share similar thought. Should that happened, the world would be boring.

2 Likes

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Idonije8(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
paulolee:
wow.. thats so nice...and i just noticed a new construction site around my area and was told dt is a new CBN branch in my state...mk i carry phone rush go snap before them complete am, so that i go post am letter when dm complete am, even if na gateman them gv me, i go happy oo..... **grabs nokia touchlight and power bank**...
hahahaha funny
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by oglalasioux(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
[quote author=Alphafeezay post=91436885]UBA replies a lady interested in Working in the newly built branch in Kubwa Abuja.

The lady on Twitter @ZeeBello13 couldn't hold back her excitement at the completion of the new Branch of the bank in Kubwa, Abuja having been monitoring the construction till the finishing of the work. @ZeeBello13 also indicated she passionately wants to work for UBA.

UBA replied her tweet asking her to submit her resume via their email channel.

Social media users are patiently following the story to see her get employed by the bank haven expressed her passion and willingness to work for the bank through monitoring the bank's branch Construction in Kubwa Abuja.
UBA seem to be the only bank yet to have a branch in Densely populated satellite town of Kubwa, FCT.

We hope this story ends well as another positive story on the social media.

https://twitter.com/ZeeBello13/status/1279751456741109766?s=19[/q
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by GoldHorse(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
I hope she is prepared.

"Luck" is when opportunity meet preparation!
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Skibani: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
The girl set her compass well..let us see what happens at the end..
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by farem: 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Anthony4578:
Wow!
That's kind gesture from UBA
Keenly following this

You too!
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Lumidee007(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
There are thousands of ways for someone to achieve success. We just pray to God to open our eyes to see one. her eyes were open to 1/1000
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
I hope she is found qualified to work there.
Good luck.
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by iamhistreasure: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Toybreezy:
A random customer representative agent could be the one to have sent that reply

Exactly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by temmienewells(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin grin
EastGold:

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by martinz1: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Twitter has been doing wonders

1 Like

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by chukswag(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
EastGold:

with smooth faces and vegetable on their head, touching and drawing their wigs..flashing small Bobbi and nipples and looking retarded on camera just to get likes

2 Likes

Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by Bbbwings: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
EastGold:

cheesy grin grin
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by BotherMleeper(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Asking her to send her CV does not guarantee they'll hire her.

I'm sure they'll say the same to anyone who expresses interest in working with them.
Re: Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch by luluosas(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
No kill person with laff ooooooooo
EastGold:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Mansard Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.