Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Uniuyo:all Tuskites On NL Gather Here, Very Important - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo:all Tuskites On NL Gather Here, Very Important (436 Views)

UNIUYO SCREENING FORM Is Out With 180 As Cutoff Mark / Will Uniuyo Do Aptitude Test? / [JUST NOW] UNIUYO Admission Screening Form 2017 Is Out | Cut-off Mark [180] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniuyo:all Tuskites On NL Gather Here, Very Important by Elimon(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
As students of the University of Uyo, Uyo...we have had various experiences in and out of the student campuses.Classroom experience, convo park scam, Show -me-love experience,etc.M2 boys should also gather here.
Aspirants are free to join and ask questions about various courses or departments.

For non tuskites, The university was formerly known as the University of Cross River State (UNICROSS). On October 1, 1991 the Federal government of Nigeria established it as a federal university and the name was changed to the University of Uyo. The university inherited students, staff, academic programmes and the entire facilities of the erstwhile University of Cross River State established by Cross River State in 1983. Academic activities commenced during the 1991/92 academic session. UNIUYO has 12
faculties,the postgraduate school and the school of continuing Education.

2 Likes

Re: Uniuyo:all Tuskites On NL Gather Here, Very Important by Elimon(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
I remember when going out to Student political meetings was my hobby in 2016, We went to a particular bar at Ekpanya street off town campus for a particular meeting one evening.. the meeting lasted till 11 pm and the streets where getting dark..arguments loomed and people were getting infuriated one after the other..before we knew what was happened.. rivals called their own roughs boys to come and take care of issues for them.Sooner the event happened, students were chancing and fisting each other, me and my guys we dived into the nearest bushes wen the first gunshot was fired by whosoever..
We ran through peoples backyards before heading for a clear street.
That same night we encountered serious arguments with street vigilantes who thought we were gameboys..i arrived my room by 1:43am..
It was an experience tho

1 Like

Re: Uniuyo:all Tuskites On NL Gather Here, Very Important by flyingpig: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
What level?
Re: Uniuyo:all Tuskites On NL Gather Here, Very Important by joshuanwankwo(m): 1:58am On Aug 12, 2022
I rep uniuyo jare, of the greatest tuskites ��.
Faculty of law, annex campus. Well Uniuyo is a great school, with varieties of options, if you came to study, uniuyo would make you read your head out. If you came to catch fun, it's present also. I'm still a student and my favorite spot is Dechoice mall, but when Sapa hold son of man, na to find way queue for traffic light.��

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Good Scholarship Cv/resume - Scholarship Cv/resume Template / Job Offer For Students / Access Free University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.