Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

70k SA Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 70k SA Visa (755 Views)

The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / Just Got SA Visa.....help\advice / Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

70k SA Visa by amydonics: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2011
Nigerians had done so much crime that is had to convince someone that what said your doing is real no fake.
But i think the best thing to do in other to fine out if what someone is saying is true or not is to investigate and spy.

I send post about South African Visa for 70,000 and Malaysia Visa for 110,000 and somebody is telling me that B[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].
well i can only advice to give it a trial or come to our office.

I believe you don't just open your mouth and say what ever you feel like all in the name of sending something to the net.
That you have asses to the net doesn't mean you must contribute on every discussion you come across.
worst still blocking my post.

I have a good news for you, try it and give a testimony for the first time.
08057579220,08038800698 is still my number,

Your tickets is taken care of by me also, all you need do is just a call and tell me where and when your travelling.

I know is hard for you to believe but can you give it a try or what do you think?

I want to hear from you
Re: 70k SA Visa by amydonics: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2011
i just received a call from one Mr seun whom i believed is the owner of Nairaland, He didn't call to verify what i post but to ask me what i need 70,000 for if he is to bring his documents for the visa.
I don't know if the any embassy that you don't need documents for get Visa or that you don't need to pay for Visa fee.

AM so so suprise why somebody will call just to criticise what you said you can do without giving it a try.
I can understand you may have been dupe before or cheated trying to get a visa to south but that doesn't mean that there are no people doing genuine one.
Iam a Travels Consultant, you have my numbers call me for any thing relecting to Air transport- okay, any time any day.

learn be polite on phone it is called PHONE ETHICS. Thank you for calling anywheres.
Re: 70k SA Visa by amydonics: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2011
Still want to help: Below is all you need to come with:-

1. International passport.
2. 4 passport copies.
3. letter of Invitation(I can help you get that with a small Fee)OR Paid Hotel reservation.
4. 6 months bank Statement of account.
5. Payment slip from your place of work for employers OR Letter and copies of Letters of Incoperation -if you have your Business.
6. Letter of Employment
7. Married Certificate for married people.
8. Letter of concept from your Husband for a Wife. with Children(birth certificat from Nigerian Population Commission-NPC)

I know is clear now and for Malaysia all you need is:-

1. International Passport Copy.
2. 2 Passport Copy
3. Yellow Card.
Re: 70k SA Visa by amydonics: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2011
Still want to help: Below is all you need to come with:-

1. International passport.
2. 4 passport copies.
3. letter of Invitation(I can help you get that with a small Fee)OR Paid Hotel reservation.
4. 6 months bank Statement of account.
5. Payment slip from your place of work for employers OR Letter and copies of Letters of Incoperation -if you have your Business.
6. Letter of Employment
7. Married Certificate for married people.
8. Letter of concept from your Husband for a Wife. with Children(birth certificate from Nigerian Population Commission-NPC)

I know is clear now and for Malaysia all you need is:-

1. International Passport Copy.
2. 2 Passport Copy
3. Yellow Card.

(1)

Turkey Turkey Turkey Turkey / Certify Documents For Master''s Application / What Country Should I Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.