Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa (36929 Views)

Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence / Asiya-Balaraba Ganduje, Inuwa Uba Divorce: Judge Orders Journalists Out Of Court / Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Jakemedg(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
What are they trying to hide from us
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Apologize(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
inoki247:
Abeg when dem go Parade him also put Placard for him chest like all oda suspects wey dem neva convict

Done

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Traveln: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
inoki247:
Abeg when dem go Parade him also put Placard for him chest like all oda suspects wey dem neva convict
He has been paraded already

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Iceberg3: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Magu vs. Malami
This is all about power tussle.
Two elephants are fighting and the grass below are vvv

grin

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
must everything in Nigeria be done behind close doors. ....a heavy allegation is on magu , yet those in Abuja are trying to give him a soft landing and help save the 'wayo wayo' corruption fight....i just wonder what the govt will say now.

1 Like

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by OpinionCounts(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
inoki247:

Done

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by dahnimoh(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
We are watching

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Gambo004: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
The man really bleeped up, Ray was a govt tool so why deny him and allow Dubai govt hand him over to U.S,Ray should be tried and convicted in Dubai or Nigeria and not U.S cause he has no business with them,he never stepped foot on american soil, so its right to probe the EFCC boss or better still rusticate him
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by AreaFada2: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheFreeOne:
I hope he doesn't get a soft landing if guilty he should be made to take a mug shot by EFCC like yahoo guys.

There shouldn't be any sacred cows in fight against corruption.

He will get a softlanding for two reasons. To keep the front that Northerners are less corrupt to keep cornering top govt positions. Northerner power-brokers will lobby his soft-landing for that reason.

Second reason is it will be a big slap on Buhari's face. Because he kept Magu as Acting EFFC chairman despite DSS and NASS clearly finding him unfit.

But Buhari can show he is a man by admitting he was wrong to retain him. By giving him the adequate sanction of he is found wanting.
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by fynlyf: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
He's about to be showed the way out otherwise they wouldn't have made a public show of it.
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Alexgman1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
The hunter is now the hunted. Irony of life.
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Sonoyom(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Should i say this is corruption fighting back?
I am just wondering how the APC praise singers would rationalise this current situation. Would they support their acting EFCC chairman or they would pitch their tent with the Daura security outfit. APC has really made a mockery of every institution in this country, imagine the chairman of a corrupt anti corruption outfit arrested by a nepotistic security service.

Let me leave the rest to your imagination.

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
There is no democracy in Nigeria.

nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Obey82: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
How come dog is now chasing Lion? There must be something hidden. I guess the cabals have stepped into Magu's trap, looking for a way to 'dabaru' the whole thing by removing Magu just as they did for RIBADU. Let's wait and see the outcome.
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Nchenches: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
EngineerBode:
APC should just announce that this is military regime

G guys in my area said if today was a Friday, they would have gone to club to pop champagne on Magu's head. One of them does online dating and recently collected N8m from a woman he met on the dating site called Bit Mistress. He has money to flex small so I understand

It’s a rehearsal for what to be from 2023.

Those who helped to make an excoupist, Islamic extremist and religious bigot become elected president of Nigeria in 2015 finished Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Obey82: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
How come Dog is now chasing Lion? I guess those cabals have entered into Magu's trap. They are now looking for a way to ' dabaru' the whole thing by removing Magu just as they did to RIBADU. Let's wait and see the outcome.
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by frankmoney(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
EngineerBode:

G guys in my area said if today was a Friday, they would have gone to club to pop champagne on Magu's head. One of them does online dating and recently collected N8m from a woman he met on the dating site called Bit Mistress. He has money to flex small so I understand
so even if magu goes another will take his place ... And send those criminals to jail
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pls help me nairalanders ,I need just 50k to start a business.
I am currently contemplating suicide due to hunger and depression.
I can't continue like this,to eat 2 square meals is not easy.
Pls help me.
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Nchenches: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Iceberg3:
Magu vs. Malami
This is all about power tussle.
Two elephants are fighting and the grass below are vvv

grin

Why would it be Magun Vs Malami if indeed President Buhari is still in charge of Nigeria?
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Nooel1: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gambo004:
The man really bleeped up, Ray was a govt tool so why deny him and allow Dubai govt hand him over to U.S,Ray should be tried and convicted in Dubai or Nigeria and not U.S cause he has no business with them,he never stepped foot on american soil, so its right to probe the EFCC boss or better still rusticate him

Abeg which school you attend sef?

I want to check something
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Enugupikin: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
inoki247:
You mean something like this grin grin grin

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Nooel1: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Your Excellency, thank you for for a job well done and don't forget, After this, all roads leads to the man at Bourdilion.

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by DexterousOne(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
EngineerBode:

The riff raffs we have in this country
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
EngineerBode:

What's with you and bit mistress are you kind of advertising for them or what

1 Like

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Nairalandmonika: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
McDonie:
But the DSS said they didn't arrest him na, so what are they (DSS) doing with Magu in the Villa?

no fire without smoke.

we are watching
Na family meeting them do
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Stanchriss(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
If it's PDP now..they will be shouting it's corruption fighting back
What is fighting back now...
Same government, same looting..
Naija is finished
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Edosir(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Shut up already, the drug baron has been rendered irrelevant. He's now an internally displaced polithiefcian
DEROX:
grin wait and see how dem wailers will link it to tinubu now
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by ojsmscom(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
JOIN THE GROUP AHIA ALA IGBO TO MARKET YOUR GOODS AND SERVICE WITHIN IGBO LAND.

HELP US SHARE THIS ON YOUR WALL TO HELP IGBO SMALL SCALE BUSINESS OWNERS ADVERTISE THEIR GOODS AND SERVICES FREE OF CHARGE
https://www./697478387701918/permalink/719949175454839/?app=fbl
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
EngineerBode:

... Why not just assumed that it is a Military Regime cool and save yourself from Hypertension grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Nigeria's 2023 Election Results Just Gave Me Overnight Grey Hair / Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS / Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.