Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,641 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa (36930 Views)

Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence / Asiya-Balaraba Ganduje, Inuwa Uba Divorce: Judge Orders Journalists Out Of Court / Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by kolade560: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
EngineerBode:
APC should just announce that this is military regime

G guys in my area said if today was a Friday, they would have gone to club to pop champagne on Magu's head. One of them does online dating and recently collected N8m from a woman he met on the dating site called Bit Mistress. He has money to flex small so I understand

u mentioned bit mistress so that u go go wait for us there and scam us too abi. we gada. dey naija together ni

2 Likes

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by DModeCntStopMe: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Jizu:

What's with you and bit mistress are you kind of advertising for them or what

I just tire for the guy matter, he wouldn't make any comment without finding a way to squeeze in that useless app or whatever it's called.
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by kolade560: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
EastGold:
Na so Magu take collect trend from Hushpuppi this week
grin
EastGold:
Na so Magu take collect trend from Hushpuppi this week
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by steve6: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
Racoon:
A coup within a coup is currently taking place among the cabal.The power equation is being reshuffled.Meanwhile, when has the presidential villa became an interrogation centre for the DSS?

My brother.....help me ask them ooo!
What a country !
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Psylas2: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
seunlayi:
This is unconstitutional, when did Aso villa become an interrogation center for DSS?

Is our democracy dead?

Do you have democracy?
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
seunlayi:
This is unconstitutional, when did Aso villa become an interrogation center for DSS?

Is our democracy dead?

sooo are you noticing that for the first time?
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Realadey(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
This is a country where the more u look the less u see.
To be sincere I don't know who is right or wrong anymore,in fact I don't even know who is the real president of the country.
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by ndcide(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Who knows what itse Sagay will say on this.

You know they man has a way of supporting corruption
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Witchersunited: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
EngineerBode:

G guys in my area said if today was a Friday, they would have gone to club to pop champagne on Magu's head. One of them does online dating and recently collected N8m from a woman he met on the dating site called Bit Mistress. He has money to flex small so I understand
see bread scrums leading vulnerable minds to where they will lose their money.

1 Like

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by AsawanaDgreat: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Crime fighters
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by DEROX: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Edosir:
Shut up already, the drug baron has been rendered irrelevant. He's now an internally displaced polithiefcian
I said it 5% but his will still campaign and win Edo plus buhari federal might deal with it
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by ofiko123(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Its about to go down. Like Magu , Like Tinubu, Like Hushpuppi. Bushman don catch Hunter... tongue

Malami 1: 0 Magu

Bushmeat Don catch Hunter..
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by LEOSZ(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Coronavirus1: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
EngineerBode:

You are trying to promote your scam site of bitcoin ole
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by stanliwise(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
arantess:
I honestly prefer military takeover at this point
Did you study history properly?

1 Like

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Sensitivity: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
Awon oloriburuku gbogbo
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Gabbyosun: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
[quote author=EngineerBode post=91442780]APC should just announce that this is military regime

[/quote
That bit misstress is not free oo
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Bestvicky16(f): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
Tinubu sef���
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by earnit1: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
oh
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by SarkinYarki: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
inoki247:
Abeg when dem go Parade him also put Placard for him chest like all oda suspects wey dem neva convict

Something like this ? grin cheesy

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by fof1: 1:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Racoon:
A coup within a coup is currently taking place among the cabal.The power equation is being reshuffled.Meanwhile, when has the presidential villa became an interrogation centre for the DSS?

What do u know about SECURITY AND INTELLIGENCE? D ACTIVITIES OF SIP CAN HOLD ANYWHERE, PLS.
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by smallsmall: 1:49am On Jul 07, 2020
tammie24:
He offended someone

The hunter is now being hunted

He exposed Tunde, Buahri's P.A and Cousin, (Daura's elder sister's son) who was a recharge card seller before Buhari brought him to Aso Rock as PA and withing a short time, the guy has over a TRILLION NAIRA is hi sbank account, so much so that the CBN Governor, Emefiele, has to beg him to at least disperse the money in various accounts in different banks so that it does not become so obvious.
Not to mention that he has houses littered all over Lagos and Abuja.

The guy is a 'front' for Buhari and he is the one Aisha was trying to chase away recently, that made them detain Aisha's security details.
Magu is not entirely 'squeaky clean' though, infact, no staff of EFCC, NDLEA or the DSS is squeaky Clean, they all use their office to corruptly enrich themselves afteral, that is what their Aso Rock Boss is doing in the last four years. undecided

1 Like

Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 07, 2020
arantess:
I honestly prefer military takeover at this point

You prefer repentant boko haram? Cool down.
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by dashpee: 6:45am On Jul 07, 2020
EngineerBode:

lemme see those supporting Keyamo against the NASS...mtchewwww
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by tammie24: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2020
smallsmall:

He exposed Tunde, Buahri's P.A and Cousin, (Daura's elder sister's son) who was a recharge card seller before Buhari brought him to Aso Rock as PA and withing a short time, the guy has over a TRILLION NAIRA is hi sbank account, so much so that the CBN Governor, Emefiele, has to beg him to at least disperse the money in various accounts in different banks so that it does not become so obvious.
Not to mention that he has houses littered all over Lagos and Abuja.

The guy is a 'front' for Buhari and he is the one Aisha was trying to chase away recently, that made them detain Aisha's security details.
@Magu is not entirely 'squeaky clean' though, infact, no staff of EFCC, NDLEA or the DSS is squeaky Clean, they all use their office to corruptly enrich themselves afteral, that is what their Aso Rock Boss is doing in the last four years. undecided
guy tou really know what's up

Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that that "tunde" guy was a recharge card seller in kano
Re: Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa by Behindthewheels: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
pls dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / "If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike / Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.