Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! (1263 Views)

The Final Battle - Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 7 (R-rated) / Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! by Samson1851(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
The Note 7 is the best budget smartphone from Infinix so far because of its Helio G70 gaming processor, its amazing 48MP Quad camera functions, its bigger 6.95 inches infinity O display size and its Big 5000mah Battery capacity with 18Watts Fast Charging. On the other hand, the Redmi Note 9S is one of the best budget smartphone from Xiaomi and it offers lots of premium features like the faster 8nm super gaming Snapdragon 720G processor, 48MP Quad Camera with Ultra wide angle lens and the new improved Samsung GM2 48MP Sensor, a better 1080p FHD+ Infinity O Display with a stronger Corning gorilla glass 5 at the front and back, big 5020mah battery, 18W fast charging through the Usb type C port, UFS 2.1 Storage speed and its better user interface.
This is just a specification overview comparison of the Note Smartphones and so far it looks like the Redmi Note 9S is taking the lead note especially if you can pay the extra money. #ValueFroMoney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziVl9WZGB4s
Re: Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! by KrazyDave16(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
IN 7 is decent but it's still lacking.

Infinix are trying but sometimes they got this habit of raising the expectations of some people only to kill it with next year's release.
Who knows if Infinix will continue up the ladder, stagnate or worse go down the ladder, burn it altogether and snort it till they're out and need a new one....
Re: Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! by festwiz(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
At the Infinix Note 7s price, things I could accept.

1. FHD+ display
2. Ultrawide camera/ 2x telephoto...not the gimmicks they added
3. USB type C
4. Mediatek's Helio G80 or P90
5. Corning Gorilla Glass 3, at least.

If it had all of these, at 87k, it would've been a viable alternative. Infinix goofed up big time. The Helio G70 is a budget chipset and I see no reason, beyond greed, to cut corners in other areas as design, display, camera and connectivity.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! by skywalker240(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Infinix would raise your expectations,

same infinix would kill it

whats the use of 6.95" screen on a 720p resolution are these guys even serious?

you cant even switch to a faster type c usb

gorilla glass 5 front and back present on the redmi note 9s

even if infinix had used gg3 only on the front screen it could have been accepted.

even the redmi note 9 surpasses this infinix note 7

heck even the entry level redmi 9 would take the IN7 to the cleaners and back cos only the g80 alone has swept the IN7 under the carpet.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Since I don use my money buy a transmission phone in 2017, I don promise myself not to use any chinko phone again. But people do say Huawei and one+ nah better phone.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! by edoairways: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
BabaOwen:
Since I don use my money buy a transmission phone in 2017, I don promise myself not to use any chinko phone again. But people do say Huawei and one+ nah better phone.
So Huawei, Samsung, xiaomi aren't chinco?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! by MrBONE2(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
festwiz:
At the Infinix Note 7s price, things I could accept.

1. FHD+ display
2. Ultrawide camera/ 2x telephoto...not the gimmicks they added
3. USB type C
4. Mediatek's Helio G80 or P90
5. Corning Gorilla Glass 3, at least.

If it had all of these, at 87k, it would've been a viable alternative. Infinix goofed up big time. The Helio G70 is a budget chipset and I see no reason, beyond greed, to cut corners in other areas as design, display, camera and connectivity.
Ayam telling you Buddy grin

Re: Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! by MrBONE2(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
skywalker240:
Infinix would raise your expectations,

same infinix would kill it

whats the use of 6.95" screen on a 720p resolution are these guys even serious?

you cant even switch to a faster type c usb

gorilla glass 5 front and back present on the redmi note 9s

even if infinix had used gg3 only on the front screen it could have been accepted.

even the redmi note 9 surpasses this infinix note 7

heck even the entry level redmi 9 would take the IN7 to the cleaners and back cos only the g80 alone has swept the IN7 under the carpet.

Well Buddy you said Da Bitter Truth, let those BoneBeings who ears hear

grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! by jwills(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
this thing confuse me the screen estate and chipset are manageable but the note 7 without type c is a bone let's not even go into the pixel density which is low for the size I'm getting the 9s and my mind is made up ( but I like the 6 9" of the note 7 share ooo)
Re: Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! by RealEzee(m): 12:27am On Jul 07, 2020
BabaOwen:
lol Shey Samsung no be chinko ni, well Huawei and OnePlus are good brands, so is Xiaomi and realme(these two have better budget devices), OnePlus Sha no dey make budget device, well this their Z Sha still high small for price.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! by skywalker240(m): 4:14am On Jul 07, 2020
MrBONE2:
Well Buddy you said Da Bitter Truth, let those BoneBeings who ears hear
grin
and let them clean their ears very well. grin
Re: Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2020
edoairways:

So Huawei, Samsung, xiaomi aren't chinco?
Samsung is a South Korean product.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2020
RealEzee:
lol Shey Samsung no be chinko ni, well Huawei and OnePlus are good brands, so is Xiaomi and realme(these two have better budget devices), OnePlus Sha no dey make budget device, well this their Z Sha still high small for price.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! by RealEzee(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2020
BabaOwen:
further more, samsung is makes 50 percent of its mobile
phones in Vietnam and only 8 percent in
Korea .
Samsung Electronics is running
manufacturing plants in the six
countries of Vietnam, China , India ,
Brazil , Indonesia , and Korea .
That been said its from Asia, chinko is what we call such,chinko also make good products, many top brands outside their manufacturing to Asia of which Apple is not left out too, China is the hub for alot of them yet that doesn't mean they don't make quality products.
Las Las all na chinko, don't drink otapiapia ooo
Re: Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2020
RealEzee:
further more, samsung is makes 50 percent of its mobile
phones in Vietnam and only 8 percent in
Korea .
Samsung Electronics is running
manufacturing plants in the six
countries of Vietnam, China , India ,
Brazil , Indonesia , and Korea .
That been said its from Asia, chinko is what we call such,chinko also make good products, many top brands outside their manufacturing to Asia of which Apple is not left out too, China is the hub for alot of them yet that doesn't mean they don't make quality products.
Las Las all na chinko, don't drink otapiapia ooo
Mtchewww.

Who asked you for all this nah This nairaland sha.

If you want to be calling Iphone and Samsung chinko, then that's your problem. I made a comment base on the topic of this thread. I no ask you for all this information almost everybody knows. If you wan bore me with your response again, I won't even read it not to talk of replying.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 9s – READ THIS If You Are Still Confused! by RealEzee(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2020
BabaOwen:
Mtchewww.

Who asked you for all this nah This nairaland sha.

If you want to be calling Iphone and Samsung chinko, then that's your problem. I made a comment base on the topic of this thread. I no ask you for all this information almost everybody knows. If you wan bore me with your response again, I won't even read it not to talk of replying.
lmao see PARAmeter, you learn daily.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Has Unveiled It's Galaxy Z Foldables For 2022 / The S10 And The S10 Plus (2024) / How Many Emergency Numbers Are In Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.