Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty (49960 Views)

Yusuf Lawal: Katsina Emirate Sacks Kankara District Head For Sponsoring Bandits / What Led To Fracas At Oniru's Palace / Royal Family Rejects Abdulwasiu Gbolahan Lawal As New Oniru Of Iruland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by 3phase(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
All fighting for what they get to benefit from... To me its better than fighting ontop woman matter sha
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by Roozzaay(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Without reading the content, i can bet my ballz this is land conflict
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by lathrowinger: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
cool
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by simple250: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Baba at work �

Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by picoba(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
May their fight continue until the used boys have sense.
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by jubrilELsudan: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
NA THEIR WAY.

IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY.

ITS A FAMILY AFFAIR.

Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by Bellotelli: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
So how e take concern me now... Abi I should go and settle the fight
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by Softhands(m): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
gambia:
Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal dirty fight is not my problem now. My problem is how did Deeper Life Pastor win a car from Heineken Drinking Competition?
you are a mad man!

1 Like

Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by vioment: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Outlaw these old ways.

Be bold and outlaw it.

We already have LGC, why do we need them again. There were traditions before their own time, and time changed those traditions to theirs, and now it should be back to the people.

Also probe those lands. All lands should belong to fg and sg, even if you bought it, it should be lease.

1 Like

Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by mashad(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
gambia:
Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal dirty fight is not my problem now. My problem is how did Deeper Life Pastor win a car from Heineken Drinking Competition?

It's not your problem also...it's the pastor's
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by michjunior: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
gambia:

you dont even hav a problem..my problem is how was ronaldo able to score a freekick for juventus last saturday
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by MRSAWEDOFF: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBeWEW10D_g

This video was when the attacked one of the Late Oniru children called Tijani
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by Nooel1: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Afonjas and land tussle is a daily occurrence
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by Andrew13: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Nothing here .. just family squabbles
photoshoped grin
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by illicit(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
gambia:

grin
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by Captainrambo2: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Andrew13:
photoshoped grin
exactly what efcc do to people even before they have thier day in court..

Photoshop or not.... he own don enter internet.... shikena undecided
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by missawele(f): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://punchng.com/late-onirus-children-new-oba-crisis-turns-violent/?amp=1

It is well with them.

Anyway, I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by gambia(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Softhands:
you are a mad man!

We are all mad in this Country. grin
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by Chris2863(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
gambia:
Hahahahahhahahshahahshshahahahahahah
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by AngelicBeing: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
gambia:
Hian, like seriously, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com grin

Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by Reference(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Greed. The oldest sin in all creation. With all his power and glory Satan just had to be like God. Someone here is trying to be what he is not, so the story ends.
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by AmuDimpka: 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
I have never been an admirer of any sort of monarchy... It's funny !

Republican nature is mine.... But let them. Sort their differences anyway
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by McDonie: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
gambia:

hahahahahahahaha Jesu!!!
wait make i call CEO of Heineken ask.
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by Tapout(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
the fight has not yet started because some of the said properties are all social/entertainment based. Let them ease lockdown on public gatherings first.

1 Like

Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by nairavsdollars(f): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
Little wonder Tinubu imposed the guy at all cost

1 Like

Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by Virginkpekus(f): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Yoruba people are not United they keep fighting themselves grin grin
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by DelphiOracle(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
gambia:
hahaha abeg link to this ur story
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Nothing here .. just family squabbles

Guy this picture no join oooo...this is strong editingcheesy cheesy
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Afonjas and agbero na 5 & 6. Afonjas cannot do without agbero
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by ddooskie(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
gambia:

You haven't seen where one herbalist used a pastor for rituals grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Welcome Quadruplets With 5th Wife / I’ve No Apology Kneeling To Worship God – Ooni / Why Do People Pour A Little Out Of Their Drink On The Ground Before Drinking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.