Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty (49959 Views)

Yusuf Lawal: Katsina Emirate Sacks Kankara District Head For Sponsoring Bandits / What Led To Fracas At Oniru's Palace / Royal Family Rejects Abdulwasiu Gbolahan Lawal As New Oniru Of Iruland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by BERNIMOORE: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
I knew that the day Tinubu imposed his PA Omogbolahan as new Oniru against the Oracle wish there is bound to be problems some idiots will be saying that he make people rise. This is repercussion of the rape of the Oniru Obaship...freezing all accounts and sharing percentages with the burddillon drug Lord.

1 Like

Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by DopeChick(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
https://www.facebook.com/875813732585303/posts/1659473274219341/

Lalalash:
So this incidence that happen in Nollywood also happens Live grin

Palace and properties grin grin grin

Where is the video as mentioned?
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by 9iceprince(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Afonjas and thuggery and 5&6

Jagaban, Oniru children, Fayose, OBJ, Mrs Ajimobi cheesy MC Oluomo etc...

Only 'Owners of Nigeria' dey fil humble them

And
So which part Ambode cor grow up from wey im no fil fight Tinubu, abi na Aba im tey grow up??...bros just melo for 2018

Award 4 d most senseless comment goes to you...Mrs FLORENCE AJIMOBI is a Lebanese not a YORUBA by birth

1 Like

Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by ofiko123(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
gambia:
Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal dirty fight is not my problem now. My problem is how did Deeper Life Pastor win a car from Heineken Drinking Competition?

If you ask me Na who I go ask..??
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by Blitzerz: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Fake obas who have no lineage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by rhames(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
gambia:
Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal dirty fight is not my problem now. My problem is how did Deeper Life Pastor win a car from Heineken Drinking Competition?

Because he blessed his congregation with wine.
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by iso604: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Person die
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Most of these Obas are just crooks.

How did they come about owning properties worth billions of Naira?

Anyway, any monarchy where there has to be a contest for the throne is messed up to me and should be discarded into the dustbin where it belongs.

Nonsense angry
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by OdefaGirl(f): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
If this becomes a movie, it will sell grin grin grin
Power intoxicates.

1 Like

Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by ugbede69(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
chiwetalu Agu will be very interested in this case
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by rhames(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kolib:

You are not far from an igbo idiot! Never seen a senseless, thoughtless set of breed like this ones. Inferiority complex and envy kill you all in Yoruba land.
You better start developing your land and environment.
Yoruba give una one step, una want take three! Only a lineage of bastards behave like you people.

Bros accept the whole truth
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by Kadejo(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
gambia:

He actually went for the car not the drink. The drink was just a process...
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by Crochet: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by JAWBONE(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lalalash:
So this incidence that happen in Nollywood also happens Live grin

Palace and properties grin grin grin

Where is the video as mentioned?

The video is a shameful one to watch. The thugs slapped the son of the former Oba and were about to lynch him before police intervened
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by gregyboy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
gambia:

That shouldn't be your consign either
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by earnit1: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
really
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by zudozz: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
No be say they get even small physical power.. Na just juju..everything to them na Juju. They dey fight to collect money on properties built by other tribes.
fucking lazy parasites!
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by AlabiJ: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
[code][/code]
bigdammyj:
No probs
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by WINDSOW(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
gambia:
No burst my belle with laughter, I beg u. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by DanZubair(m): 12:41am On Jul 07, 2020
Zuriel23:
This is one of the things that makes me hate the act of handpicking the monarchs. You can't see this type of show of shame if it's something inheritance.
I wonder. The new monarch want to inherit everything..
Re: Late Oniru’s Children And Omogbolahan Lawal Fight Dirty by sameks08(m): 2:54am On Jul 07, 2020
Una wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Welcome Quadruplets With 5th Wife / I’ve No Apology Kneeling To Worship God – Ooni / Why Do People Pour A Little Out Of Their Drink On The Ground Before Drinking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.