Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Naira Marley Gives Old Man N1 Million For Singing His Song (video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naira Marley Gives Old Man N1 Million For Singing His Song (video) (1102 Views)

Depressed Young Boy Singing His Heart Out In Ogun State / Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Gives Old Man N1 Million For Singing His Song (video) by RoughDiamond9(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2020

Nigerian singer and songwriter, Azeez Adeshina Fashola, known professionally as Naira Marley, has gifted an elderly man the sum of N1 million for singing his song from start to finish.

The elderly man who became an internet sensation after a video of him went viral, in which he was singing Naira Marley’s song, ‘Mafo’ from start to finish without missing the lyrics.

The video wowed the internet community and got to the Marlian president and he promised to give the man a cash reward of N1 million, asking his followers to help locate him.

“I’ve got 1million Naira here for you sir. Marlians help me find him,” he tweeted.

Today, Naira Marley has located the man and has promised to send him the money as promised immediately. The singer was even amazed that the man is Igbo but speaks Yoruba fluently. He further inducted him to the Marlian community referring to the quinquagenarian as ‘Elderly Marlian.’

The singer took to his social media page to make the announcement:

“I just found out ElderlyMarlian guys.. Igbo name but he speaks perfect Yoruba.wooooow. Sending his 1m now.”

After a few digging by Naijagig, we found out the elderly man is a veteran Nigerian actor named Jude Chukwuka.

The 55-years-old actor and filmmaker, Jude Chukwuka is known for his roles in the movies ‘The Delivery Boy’ (2018), ‘Lockdown’ (2019) and ‘Timeless’ (2017).

Watch video here: https://www.naijagig.com/naira-marley-gives-old-man-n1-million-for-singing-his-song-video/

(1) (Reply)

Sauce Kid Dey Bust: Nothin Do Am! / How Much Do Nigerian Musicians Get For Their Shows? / Exclusive Pictures: 'it's Ova' By Tonto Dikeh (behind The Scene)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.