Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents (37299 Views)

EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud / 'Tope Peter Obi' Bags One Year Jail Term For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by ClownPrinceOfPi: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Oya Yahoo Yahoo, Yahoo.This is the only one efcc can do but huspuppi, mompha and rahmanjargo escaped their grasp.Set of clowns headed by a Chief Mugu sorry Magu.
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2020
cry cry Ndi ofe nmanu, and ipob has finished this country..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by IVORY2009(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2020
Na wa, Instagram Influencer
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2020
They will release her on bail and will still catch her again because this country is lawless
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2020
Just look at this beautiful girl. I saw her one of her skits some months back and I fell in love with her talent. Honestly, Nigeria is a mess. If any foreigner abuses me now, I have no mouth to retaliate. In fact, everyone I have insulted that Nigeria is a good country, I must find a way to apologize to them. One lady comes to my mind how I insulted her repeated many times because of Nigeria. Mehn! Nigeria is a mess. I am so ashamed of this use.less nation..

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by directonpc(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2020
chai
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by jericco1(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2020
Lol. That girl never see anything
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by Enyimbamercedes: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2020
Forget Adeherself,

Update us on Magu!
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2020
EngineerBode:
They should dock Gandollar too. Her smile is nice, I will not lie
.. You wan Chop her ba undecided
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2020
lilmerhnuel:
Them just dey disturb street boys wey dey struggle leave our leaders wey dey steal money with just book and pen
make street boys steal back from the leaders and stop soiling our name abroad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by Skymoore1004: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2020
Fine girl just waste cry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by Baffupdrizz(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2020
What are the fraudulent contents in the documents called whatsAPP that she was caught with?

Let us know.
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Kissingerright:
I heard EFCC Boss too is not innocent. grin

Come to me to sell your Movocash funds
Bitcoin
Paypal.
.. Dem dey watch you grin
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2020
Forgness:
Just look at this beautiful girl. I saw her one of her skits some months back and I fell in love with her talent. Honestly, Nigeria is a mess. If any foreigner abuses me now, I have no mouth to retaliate. In fact, everyone I have insulted that Nigeria is a good country, I must find a way to apologize to them. One lady comes to my mind how I insulted her repeated many times because of Nigeria. Mehn! Nigeria is a mess. I am so ashamed of this use.less nation..
.... You go Apologise tayaaaaaa grin grin cheesy
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by Royalty5(f): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2020
What is happening in the country.....

For free bitcoins check my signature...
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by Openbusiness3: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2020
This idiot girl just destroy herself over nothing. See as she just disgrace her parents. Beauty and talent, yet she still go dey swim with yahoo boys just because she want to belong to Hushpuppi gang. Nawa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by leaculpa: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2020
It must be her Yahoo boyfriend dt introduced her to This. This fraud has really become pervasive among the youths.

Her instagram posts were so wholesome and funny. And she usually had her sister or parents on. You could tell she was from a humble background.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2020
EngineerBode:
They should dock Gandollar too. Her smile is nice, I will not lie

Lol. More like a grimace
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by Openbusiness3: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2020
phr0nesis:
My crush
has crush herself(◔‿◔)
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by EngineerBode: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2020
iLUCID:

Lol. More like a grimace

Then the grimace looks pretty wink

1 Like

Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2020
So whats incriminating abt the document named whatsapp?

What is the content of the document?

Thia document is enough for efcc to arrest someone as a fraudster ?

Are there other very glaring evidences of fraud?

This efcc is a body that will spoil your image with the media once you refuse to pay them off...

Yes we have seen true fraudsters arrested but not paraded once they pay them off and we have seen innocent and clean guys arrested and paraded by them cos they didnt see a need to pay them off as they didnt commit the crime.

Nigeria is doomed under these leadership and uniform men.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by leaculpa: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2020
Openbusiness3:
This idiot girl just destroy herself over nothing. See as she just disgrace her parents. Beauty and talent, yet she still go dey swim with yahoo boys just because she want to belong to Hushpuppi gang. Nawa.
She's not destroyed.

She can bounce back from this as long as she apologizes & owns up to her actions.
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by Rationalweb47: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2020
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by phr0nesis(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2020
Openbusiness3:
has crush herself(◔‿◔)
grin grin grin grin
Don't leave me
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by Chummynoni(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2020
leader(s) of tomorrow.
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by Acidosis(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2020
What a stupid organization. What's the content of the so called fraudulent document? There are too many confirmed thieves in this country to go after than this useless case titled "fraudulent document.

What sort of rubbish is this? A reasonable judge with ordinary 6 months experience will throw this case out of the window. The case is dead on arrival.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra / Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos / Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.