Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents (37254 Views)

EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud / 'Tope Peter Obi' Bags One Year Jail Term For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by lilmerhnuel(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2020
SeunDobo:
but this girl still upload pictures to her account on Instagram 2day ago and you nah talk hin dey effcc hmmmh Nigeria ..it shock you abi
i made a post too about the released too...so no be today e shock us....https://www.9jaedublog.com.ng/2020/07/the-accused-for-alleged-fraud.html

The Accused for alleged FRAUD Adeherself is back!! (Video)
9JAEDUBLOG July 25, 2020

Social media influencer, Adedamola Adewale popularly known as ‘Adeherself’, charged with fraud by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), was on Wednesday granted N500,000 bail by an Ikeja Special Offences Court.

In a ruling, Justice Sherifat Solebo also ordered that Adewale must provide two sureties with reliable means of income which would be verified by the court. Solebo adjourned the case until Aug. 5 for substantive hearing.

9jaedublog reports that the defendant, who had been in the custody of the EFCC following her arraignment in court on July 7, is facing a charge of possession of fraudulent document.

According to EFCC counsel, Mr Samuel Daji, the defendant was arrested following intelligence received by the EFCC on the activities of some young men allegedly involved in internet fraud in the Lekki axis of Lagos.

“Adeherself on June 15, with the intent to defraud, had in her possession a fraudulent document which was entitled ‘WhatsApp’.

“The offence violates Sections 318 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State 2011,” Daji said. (NAN)

The accused is said to be free or approved bail and set free because she came up with a live video saying who missed me that she is back without an explanation to her fans or people who looked up to her.

At about 12:47 AM Jul 25, She posted a video on her IG page with the caption - “adeherself Look whooooo's back ��...@adeherself reporting from Channel 2020 news..I've missed you all..namaste ..much love ������
#godisgood #watchthisspace”
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by BrazilaAirporta: 3:29pm On Jan 12
EngineerBode:
They should dock Gandollar too. Her smile is nice, I will not lie

I think in the first report, they said a 20 years old guy arrested with her had N9m in his account. These small boys are just making money. One in my area dating foreign women on sites like Bit Mistress recently made $20k, That's like N8m. His flatmate received $7k or so last weekend. If not that I have not done G before, I would have registered on the Bit mistress site to try my luck.
Dey play
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by BrazilaAirporta: 3:32pm On Jan 12
EngineerBode:

All of them. With Tinubu
Tinubu is the president now
Re: EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12
It's been a while we heard from Adeherself oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Turned Robber Tells Why He Stopped Chasing After Boko Haram Members / CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) / Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.