Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Historical Setting And Cultural Values Of Kabba - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Historical Setting And Cultural Values Of Kabba (397 Views)

History Of Kabba In Kogi State / Top 6 African Cultural Values To Know Before Traveling To Africa / Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Historical Setting And Cultural Values Of Kabba by Mrhauxiliary(m): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pls Help Out I'm On Research.
As a student of history I Know Kabba is an ancient town that is known here and disapora for its mighty significance because of his affliation to the Yoruba's but many things Are UnClear To Me That I will need my fellow dear nairalanders to contribute to especially those that are from Okunland.
*History in details of Kabba
*How many clan make up Kabba and their names?
*What are the major institutions in Okun?
*What are the cultural values of Kabba?
*I have been hearing of the TOLUHI's And AROKOYO's Family Fame,
How Powerful is these families in Kabba and what function has they perform to gain such ground in Kabba town.
Please feel free to comment to the above question I need your knowledge to boost up mine.
Thanks!
Re: Historical Setting And Cultural Values Of Kabba by alignment: 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
I know of a prof currently writing a book that will answer all your questions..watch out this space soon....

(1) (Reply)

So Much Going On In Nigeria. This Petition Against Gbolahan Lawal Is Important / Ambassador Lilian Onoh Promotes Indigenous Nigerian Language Studies In Namibia / KEGITE MEMBER All Ayam Karid Should Meet Hereth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.