Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police (46770 Views)

Cultists Kill One In Ilorin Preparatory To 7/7 Anniversary / Oyo Commissioner Debunks Rumours Of Pupils Turned To Yam Tubers At Ibadan School / Governor Fayose Okays Death Penalty For Cultists, Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by salbis(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2020
What a misplaced priority.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by sLentlover7778(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by marlow1962(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2020
Una no go leave them mk dem do dia tin,must d police b stupid and be looking for trouble at same time,dis man just want mk police man wer nva chop belle full go die troway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by directonpc(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2020
Na true oo. I no too see 7/7 post today for Facebook
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Holamilekan97(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2020
This Cultist shiii Sha. Smh . I wonder if dem dey pay dem monthly salary.. Like you guys no dey think at all. Fvck em all pigs.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Darkharvest: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2020
Foolish youths wasting their useful time. I keep wondering what they stand to gain with all these cultism activities.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by kingandamy4life(m): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2020
INSTEAD OF DOING CULTISM WHY NOT JOIN US AND GOD WILL BLESS YOUR HUSTLE

I belong to a campaign called the LA BUENA VIDA for a while now.

It’s a campaign that enables you live the Good Life. It provides you with a system, structure and support that can help you generate income, using the connected economy and the funds can be used for whatever personal use you have in mind. But it is important to note that it is strictly for business open minded individual.

They will be organizing a LIVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM BUSINESS PRESENTATION today, Tuesday 7th of July 2020, 5pm(Nigeria time)

BUILDING YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM AND LIVING THE GOOD LIFE IN THIS POST COVID 19 ERA WILL BE THE MAIN FOCUS

I believe if you create time to join this presentation, it will add value to you and move you forward in the right direction. It promises to be mind blowing and value added.

God loves those who always attempt to try to succeed than those who never try at all

A wise man once said, NEVER MISS AN OPPORTUNITY because IT MAY NEVER PRESENT ITSELF IN THAT MANNER AGAIN and “YOU only LOSE when you STOP TRYING

Cease this opportunity and watch yourself achieve much more despite the pandemic
To join the zoom training group, you can call 08068731914.Please you can google and find out for yourself before you start thinking its scam

There are Nigerians doing legal business and proud of my business any day anytime
(

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Munzy14(m): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I don' dey see some update on their WhatsApp status. But please when is Pyrate Confraternity day, I am asking for a Friend and a Pastor... tongue
say no more.... Ize-iyamu is waving at u.... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by NewDelhi(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2020
tammie24:
Imagine cultists planning open anniversary

They think they are in Benin Edo state

They go March una
Those guys seems to be untouchable in Edo most especially the Ayes. I wish soldiers could take over the task of dealing with these guys. They'll handle it better than police. Nigeria kuku useless before make soldiers dey do the police work jare.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Obsession4u: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2020
Rubbish
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by shogsman(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2020
If they like let them converge, my own is that they should not be any violent outbursts

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by BAVOSKI(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2020
StrikeBack:
Very useless group of cultists
Wonti naa riiiiii
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by tammie24: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2020
NewDelhi:

Those guys seems to be untouchable in Edo most especially the Ayes. I wish soldiers could take over the task of dealing with these guys. They'll handle it better than police. Nigeria kuku useless before make soldiers dey do the police work jare.
Edo state matter don tire everybody

Those cultists nor send anybody o

Make they come try am for Oyo state

Even citizens go follow wipe them koboko

Iranu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2020
Exmilitant:
Every Nigerian including the president knows that since 1977 the Ayes celebrates their inauguration every 7th of July countrywide. So what does the CP mean? Is he their PR in disguise?
Are you the PR of ayes?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Many young souls will be lost today

Many shall fall even innocent people.

Becareful where you go today in order not to fall victim.

Stay in your house at night, if you don't go to that drinking joint this night you won't die.

Police will arrest innocent people and tag them cultists

Cultists will fall those who do careless movement and those who are at the wrong place at the wrong time. Be careful

That being said: UHURU to all strong men worldwide

Today is today, don't lose guard, watch your back.

NB: Violence is not good, strong men don't kill and behave like touts, we act with sense and maturity. Don't let anyone deceive you Violence is not the aim of NBM, don't let any LM push you to your death.
Use ur 6 before 7.

Dead men count not.

OG!
See another coward low on self esteem seeking validation of fellow cowards as cultists.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2020
marlow1962:
Una no go leave them mk dem do dia tin,must d police b stupid and be looking for trouble at same time,dis man just want mk police man wer nva chop belle full go die troway
Clearly from your post you're the one who is stupid.
Na you and your fellow coward cultists go die.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2020
Police should just waste them wherever they gather in the name of 7/7. Bunch of cowards seeking validation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by jrusky(m): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2020
Exmilitant:
Every Nigerian including the president knows that since 1977 the Ayes celebrates their inauguration every 7th of July countrywide. So what does the CP mean? Is he their PR in disguise?

So he should fold his hands and those bitchs parading themselves freely on the street bah?

Officer send SARS and Anti Cultism Squad out to deal with them.

Nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by brunobaba(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I don' dey see some update on their WhatsApp status. But please when is Pyrate Confraternity day? I am asking for a Friend and a Pastor... tongue
Ize iyamu send you??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by sheyitokz(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2020
enioriyo odile ooo wetin go apun go apun abi no be dem those boys
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by XXLMANDIGO: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2020
I know you? tongue

brunobaba:

Ize iyamu send you??

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by finaleeec: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2020
Which Way Naija

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Bryan88(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2020
Exmilitant:
KPOYAKATA 4 YOU!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Oxtertee(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I don' dey see some update on their WhatsApp status. But please when is Pyrate Confraternity day? I am asking for a Friend and a Pastor... tongue

Pastor ize iyahmu won't like this.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by heendrix(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2020
Same rubbish all the time....the truth is if the government really wants Cultism to end it wount take them 3months

It took the military, operation headed by a Captain just a week to clear Ishawo creek off Ijaw bandits n hoodlums and peace restored to that area like magic

Same treatment should be melted out to this weaklings called cultist sad

12 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Bryan88(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Haaa I been don de see 7/7 for fb since

I think say na date them de put shocked
HEHEHEHEHE.... grin
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by zedman1(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2020
Exmilitant:
Every? I guess I'm the only Nigerian who doesn't know about these dates then. I'm just getting to know and I know I'll certainly forget before the week runs out-my bad, that's how irrelevant those things are to me.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by sacajawea: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2020
chelsea1116:
The only benefit i see in cultism is, IT GIVS A VERY SHORTCUT 2 D GRAVE, so for those that wants to die early..jus go and join cult like dis guy here.

TO ALL MY FELLOW JEW MEN, MAY OUR SONS REMAIN JEW LIKE US.
Lol what the hell! Pls Link to that video
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Munieer(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2020
Money on my mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) / Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post / Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.