Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,993 members, 7,956,705 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police (47192 Views)

Cultists Kill One In Ilorin Preparatory To 7/7 Anniversary / Oyo Commissioner Debunks Rumours Of Pupils Turned To Yam Tubers At Ibadan School / Governor Fayose Okays Death Penalty For Cultists, Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by earnit2: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
ok
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Wiseman2y(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I don' dey see some update on their WhatsApp status. But please when is Pyrate Confraternity day? I am asking for a Friend and a Pastor... tongue
them done Japa to edo. Awon eyan apc. Anyway no vacancy for cultist governor in edo. Gbaganhun! Lobatan!
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Wiseman2y(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=kingandamy4life post=91468158]INSTEAD OF DOING CULTISM WHY NOT JOIN US AND GOD WILL BLESS YOUR HUSTLE

I belong to a campaign called the LA BUENA VIDA for a while now.

It’s a campaign that enables you live the Good Life. It provides you with a system, structure and support that can help you generate income, using the connected economy and the funds can be used for whatever personal use you have in mind. But it is important to note that it is strictly for business open minded individual.

They will be organizing a LIVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM BUSINESS PRESENTATION today, Tuesday 7th of July 2020, 5pm(Nigeria time)

BUILDING YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM AND LIVING THE GOOD LIFE IN THIS POST COVID 19 ERA WILL BE THE MAIN FOCUS

I believe if you create time to join this presentation, it will add value to you and move you forward in the right direction. It promises to be mind blowing and value added.

God loves those who always attempt to try to succeed than those who never try at all

A wise man once said, NEVER MISS AN OPPORTUNITY because IT MAY NEVER PRESENT ITSELF IN THAT MANNER AGAIN and “YOU only LOSE when you STOP TRYING

Cease this opportunity and watch yourself achieve much more despite the pandemic
To join the zoom training group, you can call 08068731914.Please you can google and find out for yourself before you start thinking its scam

There are Nigerians doing legal business and proud of my business any day anytime
([/quote awon eyan mmm, . MO ya look away.
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Heybeedee(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
dem come do graphic design n prints for their 7/7 day celebration for my office
...I ask d guy venue him just say follow who no road lol ;Ddem dem ehhn.. I just dey laugh for my mind based on say d guy funny look ;Ddem come do graphic design n prints for their 7/7 day celebration for my office
...I ask d guy venue him just say follow who no road lol ;Ddem dem ehhn.. I just dey laugh for my mind based on say d guy funny look
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Kingnelson9: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
If na bokoharam u wil be mute,nw u wan go cause comotion,anyway datz ur problems
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by lightwind(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
offset67:
Bastard..... 48
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by lightwind(m): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
NNU0000:
Las Las Mehn wey sabi go still cap! Now all carton men and non-rugged entity on this thread,disappear without trace b4 I......
Die it, Bastard... 48
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by kclub83(m): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Exmilitant:
Every Nigerian including the president knows that since 1977 the Ayes celebrates their inauguration every 7th of July countrywide. So what does the CP mean? Is he their PR in disguise?
are u one of them?
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by double77: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
oluwaleinad:
Leme use this mpphmmedium to wish my lovely sis happybirthday God's protection on you now and forever...07/07 is indeed a special day .pls help wish my sister well.
I am 07|07 too, happy Birthday to your sister. 7 is a special number to be double is a great blessing and favor from God.
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by lightwind(m): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
play5050:
Who Still Get Time For Runs Again, Everybody Now The Hustle For Money.
Still On Still Dodorima To All .
Samankpe To All The Kings, Fine Boys, Nornsmen All Over Niger Catalina Mp, May The Gate Of Vahala Remain Close For Us.
Aromate!
Beast ur spirit Aro..... I remain Aro white vulture onboard red diamond marine patarol.... Montreal Canada mp
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by offset67(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
lightwind:
Bastard..... 48
Bitch ass nigga
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by lightwind(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
offset67:
Bitch ass nigga
Bleep you niggi
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Roon9(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=Mraproko1 post=91474710][/quote]

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by oluwaleinad(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
double77:

I am 07|07 too, happy Birthday to your sister. 7 is a special number to be double is a great blessing and favor from God.
God's blessing and his abundance favour on you...Enjoy your day and stay outta trouble remember 7 / 7 Issa number.
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
The zoo government security idiots are confused. Give us the list of fulani terrorist in the zoo/niggarea detentions.

As for you cultist Bois use it to support IPOB for Biafra freedom and your freedom to celebrate your beliefs in Peace.

Operation Destroy Niggarea, Before Niggarea Destroy You.

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by uncastableodd(f): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
99% of people who comment on this thread are cultists .

Awon oloriburuku omo .

May you all die in your prime

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Saltzman00: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
uncastableodd:
99% of people who comment on this thread are cultists .

Awon oloriburuku omo .

May you all die in your prime
why on earth would a human being say or wish someone these kind of evil...did you really give it a thought before spilling words like this out...with the way cultism has eaten deep into this country in a whole trust me when I say you’ve got a brother or cousin or 2nd cousin or nephew or niece (yea girls aren’t left out) or an in-law who’s a cultist,do you really wish these words of yours on them ...
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by uncastableodd(f): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Saltzman00:
why on earth would a human being say or wish someone these kind of evil...did you really give it a thought before spilling words like this out...with the way cultism has eaten deep into this country in a whole trust me when I say you’ve got a brother or cousin or 2nd cousin or nephew or niece (yea girls aren’t left out) or an in-law who’s a cultist,do you really wish these words of yours on them ...

Yes I do.

May all cultists die in their prime and if you are one ,may rival cultist kill you soon

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Chukstanley(m): 12:17am On Jul 08, 2020
[b][/b][quote author=Factfinder1 post=91468076]School is not in session if not even the military can not stop university of Ibadan cultist from celebrating it we see it happen here every year in the presence of policemen..

ehhhhnnn!!??
in U.I?
Na wa o
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Randal: 1:31am On Jul 08, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Dodorima to all Seadogs cool
Wetin you smoke? grin
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Randal: 1:32am On Jul 08, 2020
northvietnam:
what is the meaning of “Dodorima to all Glorious Aye-Axe-MEN”

If you know you know
1 night 4 seven (7) black MEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by double77: 5:34am On Jul 08, 2020
uncastableodd:

Yes I do.

May all cultists die in their prime and if you are one ,may rival cultist kill you soon

Karma is real,
Be careful what you wish for others, it may come back to you. Do to others what you expect them to do you.

Say no to cultism.

"What is Karma"
"Buddha was sitting in the Amravan with his disciples. One disciple asked" What is Karma? "
Buddha said - "I will tell you a story."
Which will answer your question .
A king was sitting on his elephant and was visiting his state. He stopped in front of a shop and told his minister, "I do not know why, but I want to hang the owner of this shop."
The minister was very sad to hear this. The minister wanted to know why.
The next day, the minister arrived at the shop as an ordinary citizen to meet that shopkeeper. He asked the shopkeeper how was his business was going? The shopkeeper used to sell sandalwood wood. He told a very sad that hardly he get any customer. People come to his shop, smell sandal and go away. They praise the quality of sandalwood, but buy nothing . Now his hope is only on the fact that the king will soon die. Sandalwood wood will be purchased in large quantities for his funeral. so he had a firm belief that the king's death would change his days.
Now the minister understood why the king had stopped in front of his shop and why he wanted to kill the shopkeeper. Perhaps the waves of the negative thoughts of the shopkeeper had influenced the king, who, in return, had experienced similar negative thoughts in front of the shop keeper.
The intelligent minister considered this topic for a few moments. He then expressed his desire to buy some sandalwood without identifying his identity . The shopkeeper was very happy He wrapped sandalwood in paper and handed it to the minister.
When the minister returned to the palace, he went straight to the court where the king was sitting and informed that the sandalwood shopkeeper sent him a gift. The King was surprised. When he opened the bundle, he was very pleased to see the golden sandalwood and its aroma. Pleased, he sent some gold coins to sandal wood merchant. The king was very sorry for his heart thinking that he had an unwanted idea of ​​killing the shop keeper.
When the shopkeeper received gold coins from the king, he too was amazed. He sang the King's virtues, who had sent gold coins to save him from the curse of poverty. After some time, he remembered his wrong thoughts which he used to think about the King. He felt very sorry for such negative thoughts for his personal selfishness:^).
If we keep good and kind thoughts for other people, then those positive thoughts will return to us in a favorable way. But if we follow bad thoughts, then those thoughts will return to us in the same form.
By telling this story Buddha asked "What is karma?" Many disciples replied - "Our words, our work, our emotions, our activities ..."
Buddha nodded and said * "Your thoughts are your karma."
( thank you have a great day )

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Carter4luv(m): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2020
Roon9:
Lol... Nice

call for our 444Wh lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, standing fan and up to 4 lighting points for up to 13 hours daily

whats the price for the solar generator
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Saltzman00: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2020
uncastableodd:

Yes I do.

You are a bastard for spilling out trash like this from your mouth ....do you know who you’re referring to as a cultist?...it’s your unborn generations that would die in there prime that’s if they’ll attain to one through out there cursed life....irritating cunt !!!what makes you better off than the so cultist you’re bashing here ....animal in human form
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by tightpussy156: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2020
some people just spit nonsense from there mouth.cultism is danger fine but so many big men are in one cult to another especially Aiye aka .the strongest cult ever.even 99% of police,army, politicians are in cult.i no so many of them I no go begin mention names.if to say school they section no police,army go stop Aiye from celebrating 7/7 so far na peaceful celebration.dodorima to all .we are always for peace.may we continue to sail big.
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2020
Exmilitant:
Again, your mother!
Me i won't insult your parents. I leave you to the poverty that is ravaging you.
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Exmilitant(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Me i won't insult your parents. I leave you to the poverty that is ravaging you.
you've gotten what you deserve eh? Next time try to be objective and sane whenever you're replying anyone's post. Until then you be poo poo.
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Exmilitant(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2020
lightwind:
Beast ur spirit Aro..... I remain Aro white vulture onboard red diamond marine patarol.... Montreal Canada mp
Salitamus, practicing scandinavian. I sight you.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2020
Exmilitant:
you've gotten what you deserve eh? Next time try to be objective and sane whenever you're replying anyone's post. Until then you be poo poo.
I simply don't want to descend down to your level. You can insult my mother all day still i won't descend to your level.
Low intelligence beings like you can only resort to insults and nothing more.
Where you abandoned as a kid? Your dark heart is filled with hate, seen it from your posts.
No shame i can offer you a job so you don't die of hardship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) / Nigerian Arrested For Online Romance Scams In Cambodia / Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.