Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police (46787 Views)

Cultists Kill One In Ilorin Preparatory To 7/7 Anniversary / Oyo Commissioner Debunks Rumours Of Pupils Turned To Yam Tubers At Ibadan School / Governor Fayose Okays Death Penalty For Cultists, Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by oluwaahmed: 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
Factfinder1:
School is not in session if not even the military can not stop university of Ibadan cultist from celebrating it we see it happen here every year in the presence of policemen

UI is modaship/Nest to many cult groups. I think Pyrates, Buccaneers & Eiye were born in UI
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by chelsea1116(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
Thinee:

Kindly share to me stuffjoy9@gmail.com
Hv tried that its not workin.
If u r on telegram or watsap send d number.
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by chelsea1116(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
heendrix:

boss how can we get the video?

How wil i send it?
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by chelsea1116(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Meedon:

Pls I want that video too
How can i send it?
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by daniwise(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=Meedon post=91469230]Nwaaa Caro see fine boy

As she come deh trip ooh

Tell am say you be weldone oohh

On that vita foam

On that vita foam

Caro suck my body

She suck my dick

I give am water belle comes out

She go hospital she born fine boy

I hala Aye may solid

Make I roll dis Ikd Frm L.P

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by stayclearofme: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
1bunne4lif:
MICROPHONE PLEASE! i just made ftc after a long time! this calls for celebration. NKWOBI THINGS ON MY MIND. BTW, HAPPY CELEBRATION UNDER POLICE WATCH. WETIN CONCERN ME SEF?
Your mates dey celebrate first in their professions u dey celebrate first to comment. What an achievement.... undecided undecided
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by OgThanos: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
chelsea1116:

Done
Thanks boss
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Convention107: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
[i][/i]there is nothing praiseworthy about cultism. Engineer your strength and intellect into something resourceful

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by kponkedenge(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

There is no Peace for the Wicked!!

Jew. Sacarsm cheesy cheesy
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by oluwaleinad(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Leme use this medium to wish my lovely sis happybirthday God's protection on you now and forever...07/07 is indeed a special day .pls help wish my sister well.
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
stayclearofme:

Your mates dey celebrate first in their professions u dey celebrate first to comment. What an achievement.... undecided undecided
tongue
stayclearofme:

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Meedon: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
chelsea1116:

How wil i send it?

Thanks
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by dederocs(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
NBM was created to fight against black man oppression and white supremacists back in the days. But these youths have turned it to something else, they don't even know the main reason why 7/7 is being celebrated. Today stands for freedom. God bless all freedom fighters world wide.
God bless all the true revolutionaries and freedom fighters worldwide, fighting for the great cause of freedom and emancipation of the black man.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by play5050: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Who Still Get Time For Runs Again, Everybody Now The Hustle For Money.
Still On Still Dodorima To All .
Samankpe To All The Kings, Fine Boys, Nornsmen All Over Niger Catalina Mp, May The Gate Of Vahala Remain Close For Us.
Aromate!

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by kullozone(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
MEN full our security forces scatter.
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
dederocs:

God bless all the true revolutionaries and freedom fighters worldwide, fighting for the great cause of freedom and emancipation of the black man.

Amen.

God bless you too bro.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by EmekaBlue(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dodorima to all glorious egede men

cool
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by DEADALIVE: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
northvietnam:
what is the meaning of “Dodorima to all Glorious Aye-Axe-MEN”
Freedom fighters
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by GalaticHorde: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Starhearts:

Ogun kill u dere
Bini boy grin Ogun and Bini pipu go hand in hand cheesy
Pipu when never stay Benin go think say na Yoruba get Ogun and aye lala cheesy grin
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by myk2mic: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
NBM was created to fight against black man oppression and white supremacists back in the days. But these youths have turned it to something else, they don't even know the main reason why 7/7 is being celebrated. Today stands for freedom. God bless all freedom fighters world wide.

From the day it was founded till date, pls tell us how u have fought for the black man against imaginary white supremacists.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by GalaticHorde: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
If these "so called strong men" were at the forefront of fighting societal ills, violence against civilians, we will elevate them to robin hood status and celebrate them, but all they do is partake in street level criminality and stupidity! I emphasise on street level because sophisticated high level criminals are celebrated by some, but these scallywags only do streets against fellow oppressed masses that is why I don't regard them as shyte. You don't see pirates being scorned like aiye and the rest, pirates have standards for recruits, aiye, eiye and the rest accept every tom, dick and harry, every tailor, barber, vulcaniser, conductor (much respect to all humble men plying those humble proffesions) into their ranks, the ranks that was supposed to be the exclusive preserve of tertiary undergraduates frats

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Femich18(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
northvietnam:

Wetin you won use am do? Knowing it or not doesn't add anything to you..

Let the sleeping dog lie

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by NuhuIbrahim(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
I BELIEVE IN FREEDOM OF HUMANITY
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by michjunior: 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
lordizak:
Cultism is the bane of our youths.
only ignorance would cause someone to join cults #SayNoToCultism
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by drkrest(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
techmo:
cool

I miss CP Olukolu

This Ipobian CP still they learn work

Normal level you leave cultist miscreants to kill themselves and reduce the burden of crime fighting

so hilarious
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by King3urna(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
northvietnam:

Hit google right away bro
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by pezeji(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
youths without focus getting distracted with stupidity

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Realtalk20: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Happy anniversary to all freedom fighters

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by vinixxx(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Whats so special about FTC on nairaland
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Saltzman00: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Carnycran:

https://punchng.com/were-ready-for-cultists-planning-7-7-anniversary-oyo-cp/?__sta=%7CBJY&__stm_medium=bpn&__stm_source=smartech
i guess he meant eiye(August cooland not buccaneer
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by Exmilitant(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

There is no Peace for the Wicked!!
Depends on what you mean by wicked. But i enjoy my life in peace, comfort and rest of mind everyday. Amn't i blessed?
Re: We Are Ready For Cultists Planning 7/7 Anniversary – Oyo Commissioner Of Police by lastchild: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Who be this fool to stop egede movement

AYE axemen...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post / PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Elephants Kill 2 At Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.