Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet (60228 Views)

How NDLEA Uncovered Cocaine Stashed At Anambra Monarch’s Palace / Suspects Who Stashed Stolen Money In Pants (Throwback Photos) / Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Skymoore1004: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2020
grin them go soon carry you
NofiuFade:
Since I started following hush puppy, Woodberry story, just to look deep into the story maybe there's one way other make Nigerians no cast them finished, Nairaland robot tag me frequent visitors in crime thread, and I don't really like that so bye bye to any thread in those guys name for now, cry

2 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by dangoteinlaw: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

Everybody has a breaking point!
It mustn't be physically.. psychologically is even more effective!
Eg they can put you in a padded isolated room with well lit lights and they blast police siren in it 20hrs a day!
In 3wks you'd have given up everything you know to gain ur sanity!!!
see oh that light is even extreme, only the look on their faces you will tender everything. They only need to tell you the no of years u will go away for if u don’t cooperate meanwhile even the 2weeks in their jail you already feel like committing suicide. That tower is just a holding cell for those awaiting trials, once the judge demands them it’s done. Rule in jail the first 6months you are in shackles 24hours. No one will tell u that unless those that did time.

6 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2020
martineverest:
u sound dumb tho... u think Microsoft, google, Facebook Amazon etc aren't working for FBI?....u think Russian,chinese and other hackers avoid america services?

if u underrate the power of quantum computing and AI in 5 years time ,u would be lost in future

keep supporting scammers, by the time western countries/companies move to cloud computing and quantum computing becomes operational,these scammers u are supporting will descend on fellow Nigerians
.. Abeg ! Lif de mumu ! The FBI don't even need to worry themselves cracking anything ! Dem go just handle the Idddiot well and he go open that em mouth talk wetin dem wan know grin

6 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Saidfx(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:
The money no go easy for dem to comot.... The feds no fit see half of the money Colet bak from diz boys dem get retirement plan like Abacha..

Dem know say Dey can't break into Blockchain any aw like breaking into bank account nd getting it freezed... Money wey d law no recognized aw u wan take freeze am....

Unless e dense to give dem d login or the Backup Key daz d only way dey can av access to.. Of which boiz fit don lock up say anything wey wan happen mak e happen

BROS, A VERY MEAN INTERROGATING SESSION BY A CRACK HEAD OFFICER WILL MAKE HIM VOMIT THE LOGINS AND BACKUP KEYS...E EASY FOR FBI. I SWEAR DOWN!

10 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Opperwezen(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2020
bigbananai:
this is the most useless and senseless comment here. common gmail pw hard them to crack, na btc them wan crack?

No mind that guy he watches 2 much sci-fi movies

No be say Gmail hard to crack lol, DEM NO FIT CRACK am lol. They gots beg Google to release password

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by walkwithgod(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2020
funmimall:
Don’t do fraud. Come and start legit phone accessories business today.

Interested. Your number isn't available on whatsapp!
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by aadeolaa: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2020
TheRealProphet:
If them handle u ehh,u go give dem all ur blockchain login.

fact bro...
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by spirul77: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Gracespecial101:

Handle am how??
Them no go bold touch am, if them no want buy market?

Btw: They are more Civil while handing cases
I'm just curious bro, which market are you talking about ?

1 Like

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by martineverest(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2020
Supermugu:
.. Abeg ! Lif de mumu ! The FBI don't even need to worry themselves cracking anything ! Dem go just handle the Idddiot well and he go open that em mouth talk wetin dem wan know grin
exactly and if he refuses to comply ,they will increase his prison sentence and send him to harsh prison

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Gracespecial101(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2020
spirul77:
I'm just curious bro, which market are you talking about ?
You Can Give a Check at the Rule of law to find out.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Lexusgs430: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2020
He probably stashed more in bitcoins........ Hin even get small sense....... cheesy

At least, when he finishes his sentence. Hopefully hin wallet go don get plenty belle...... (let's hope he does not give access to his wallet)..... grin
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by spirul77: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2020
Opperwezen:

No mind that guy he watches 2 much sci-fi movies

No be say Gmail hard to crack lol, DEM NO FIT CRACK am lol. They gots beg Google to release password
lol, I laugh your ignorance baba, if only you know.

2 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by funmimall(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2020
walkwithgod:

Interested. Your number isn't available on whatsapp!

‪+234 704 639 9796‬
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by seanwilliam(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:
The money no go easy for dem to comot.... The feds no fit see half of the money Colet bak from diz boys dem get retirement plan like Abacha..

Dem know say Dey can't break into Blockchain any aw like breaking into bank account nd getting it freezed... Money wey d law no recognized aw u wan take freeze am....

Unless e dense to give dem d login or the Backup Key daz d only way dey can av access to.. Of which boiz fit don lock up say anything wey wan happen mak e happen
bro we are talking of FBI, in as much as they know where the money is, brotherly they would trace and recover. FBI wey dey unlock iPhone. . And besides all most of those bitcoin platforms are American owned .. so on the long run they would tender those hidden data.. all American companies already swore their allegiance to there country... no matter how u take smart reach, the koko be say make FBI no reason your matter.. if not.. forget
And besides ..if he refuses self, he go forget the details by the time he finishes his time @20years.. u only remember what you access everyday

9 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2020
martineverest:
exactly and if he refuses to comply ,they will increase his prison sentence and send him to harsh prison
... Gbammm grin

1 Like

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by kingandamy4life(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2020
INSTEAD OF DOING FRAUD WHY NOT JOIN US AND GOD WILL BLESS YOUR HUSTLE

I belong to a campaign called the LA BUENA VIDA for a while now.

It’s a campaign that enables you live the Good Life. It provides you with a system, structure and support that can help you generate income, using the connected economy and the funds can be used for whatever personal use you have in mind. But it is important to note that it is strictly for business open minded individual.

They will be organizing a LIVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM BUSINESS PRESENTATION today, Tuesday 7th of July 2020, 5pm(Nigeria time)

BUILDING YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM AND LIVING THE GOOD LIFE IN THIS POST COVID 19 ERA WILL BE THE MAIN FOCUS

I believe if you create time to join this presentation, it will add value to you and move you forward in the right direction. It promises to be mind blowing and value added.

God loves those who always attempt to try to succeed than those who never try at all

A wise man once said, NEVER MISS AN OPPORTUNITY because IT MAY NEVER PRESENT ITSELF IN THAT MANNER AGAIN and “YOU only LOSE when you STOP TRYING

Cease this opportunity and watch yourself achieve much more despite the pandemic
To join the zoom training group, you can call 08068731914.Please you can google and find out for yourself before you start thinking its scam

There are Nigerians doing legal business and proud of my business any day anytime
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by spirul77: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2020
Gracespecial101:

You Can Give a Check at the Rule of law to find out.
rule of law Indeed, seems you dont even have an ideal of what goes on behind the camera in America justice system

4 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Golan007: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:

They can ensure they never come out of prison though.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Opperwezen(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2020
spirul77:
lol, I laugh your ignorance baba, if only you know.

I laugh louder at your ignorance, there's a list Google released that contains the names of countries that requested for login details and the number of times they did it.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by NofiuFade(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2020
Skymoore1004:
grin them go soon carry you
wetin I do grin make dem kukuma kill all of us na, they sink my card, I no fear th3m cus am a legit hustler

Instead of Nairalanders to at least check somethings *Yrh who slap me* cry
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by shogsman(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:

You guys are very ignorant, by now they are already in charge of his wallet,they are levels to policing.

9 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by ijayaone: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Opperwezen:

They can't decode anything, worst case scenario is to hack the wallets servers and hopefully decrypt their usernames and passwords.

Quantum computing is not a reality yet, and moreover Bitcoin servers are near impossible to hack
dose guys fit get like 5 bitcoin wallet ,fit be say na only one dem login for their phone,dem b mumu if fbi collect d money finsh
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by helepmebuy: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2020
WhatAWorld! angry

MayGod'sKingdomCome!! cheesy

"Bread gained by deceit tastes good to a man, but afterward his mouth will be full of gravel."
-Proverbs 20:17

"People do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy himself when he is hungry. Yet, when found, he will repay sevenfold; he will give up all the valuables of his house."
-Proverbs 6:30, 31

3 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Champneys: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Lekan Ponle omo ole, May you rot in JAIL

If you are a scammer, fraudster, rapist, thief or a dodgy person and you are reading this post, it shall not be well with you.

Ema se oriburuku las las ni, eyin olofo jatijati! wink

2 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by AK481(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:

If the answers is hidden in his seized laptop or phones.

They might get it.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by monogram: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:

stop watching too much movies. With the way you are talking. Its so obvious you have little knowledge about how bitcoin works. Americans have lots of ways of extracting information from convicts. Except he doesnt use the internet to run those stuff and they stopped digging. They will recover every cent. That is if he doesnt get killed in prison for what he did. wink

6 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by ghettochild(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2020
2cribz:
Bitcoin this bitcoin that. By the time they torture him. He go talk him blockchain password with him otp. They have all evidence. You fools shouting say btc cant be traced. Exactly it just cant be traced. You know its a diff ball game if you scammed them of billions .ran away and stashed them up somewhere much safer than land and never get caught . They were all caught red handed. Shey sim no dey ponle phone.they got allnthe evidence and hahahaha. All the phones laptops flashdrives everything.i mean ponle u are a goner.dem never torture you yet. You go sing that your bitcoin password come out.hahahahahah

Fbi are mean and trained sadists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljt7KbFv35g

He would rather give his password to those who would transfer it to another acct
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by mys3ry(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:

Trust me the btc money will be recovered. There is much you dont know.

4 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by spirul77: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Opperwezen:

I laugh louder at your ignorance, there's a list Google released that contains the names of countries that requested for login details and the number of times they did it.
lol, I won't say much tho but if its google mail you are talking about ,I mean gmail, forget it,you are just in the dark about it, gmail wey boys dey hack up to 20 in a day take dey bomb.

3 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by oluwaleinad(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Gracespecial101:
Unfortunately that money has entered voicemail I must say

Cause BTC Is Not really Traceable Except......
Baba complete ahm nah,except what?
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Gracespecial101(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2020
spirul77:
rule of law Indeed, seems you dont even have an ideal of what goes on behind the camera in America justice system

I think I do have an idea of what happens behind the Camera.

Anyway he did the crime he should sort himself out .

Hope we good bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak / Blessing Benedicta Daniels Killed By Italian Man Over Poor Sex Performance / How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.