Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question (680 Views)

The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? / Aliexpress Vs Jumia. Which One Is Better / Aliexpress Package Delivery Attempt Failed,what Shld I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by Iceking1(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, I ordered a transparent case for redmi note 9S, the case is just $1 but shipment made it a total of $10, which is a total of 4000+, it's been 8 days and this seller has refused to ship it, also I'm thinking there isn't any need for me ordering the case as I'm seriously regretting why I ordered it in the first place, I will also add that early last year I bought a lot of items on aliexpress after registering with them, but none came to me not even one of the items I ordered, until this very moment I din't see any of the items I ordered, but recently someone on Facebook asked me not to use "free shipping" when ordering an item, he told me that is was why I din't got my items, reason I paid for shipping this time around in ordering this phone case. But I have changed my mind as I want to cancel the order but I'm afraid they might refund me only the case money and not include the shipping fee I paid for which is much more than the amount I'm buying the case, please for those who has experience in shopping in aliexpress, if i cancel the order will they refund me fully including shipping fee or they will only refund me the amount for the phone case?
Re: Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2020
Valid question. Will ask around for you.
Re: Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by inforesource: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2020
Aliexpress is a dormant site? To Proof this try to engage the seller in conversation.
My advice, never order something from Aliexpress if you do not have chat with the seller. Also always make use of a freight forwarder you know. Your cash is gone unfortunately.
Re: Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by astonished: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2020
Go and open dispute on your order, and follow up, your money will be refund together with shipping money, without losen a cent
Re: Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by wildlife9999(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
astonished:
Go and open dispute on your order, and follow up, your money will be refund together with shipping money, without losen a cent

where do we run to. if you run to those who are expert in shipping on alixpress they will want to cut off your head. u go to other they want to scam you. just contact the seller one on one
Re: Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by Lanretoye(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
I ordered an item just before their holiday which also clashed with the corona virus lock down so there was delay in shipment and seller unreachable,I had to cancel the order over time and I had my complete refund in about 30days or less.
Re: Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Full refund.
Re: Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by bowagateglobal: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Greetings,

I reckon your week is coming up fine?

We offer the best Export and Import services to and from over eighty countries around the world.

We are the Top Best Customs licenced Freight Forwarding Company in Nigeria you can find on Instagram.

We are the Top logistics Company for your Fast and safe delivery service within Lagos state, Nigeria.

For any questions and enquiries kindly reach us on WhatsApp:
0 8 1 4 7 0 6 8 4 7 2,

or on mail:
info@bowagateglobal.com

to serve you better. Thank You

inforesource:
Aliexpress is a dormant site? To Proof this try to engage the seller in conversation.
My advice, never order something from Aliexpress if you do not have chat with the seller. Also always make use of a freight forwarder you know. Your cash is gone unfortunately.
Re: Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by Muroko(m): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
And also concerning this I wanted to order the Realme X2 PRO which is very cheap but I don't know how to go about customs duty any idea so I don't regret PLS
Re: Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by Themaths(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dear OP, I have been using AliExpress for a while now.....

1. What the guy told you on Facebook about using free shipping that it's faster is totally wrong, most free shipping can't even be tracked.

2. Go ahead and cancel the order, you will get a full refund within 2 business weeks, no fear, nothing has happened to your money.
Re: Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by Themaths(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Muroko:
And also concerning this I wanted to order the Realme X2 PRO which is very cheap but I don't know how to go about customs duty any idea so I don't regret PLS

Before you buy, message the seller and ask explicitly if and how soon he/she can ship to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by Muroko(m): 4:28am On Jul 13, 2020
Themaths:

Before you buy, message the seller and ask explicitly if and how soon he/she can ship to Nigeria.
Thanks �
Re: Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by Jeffy1206(m): 6:17am On Jul 13, 2020
Iceking1:
Good morning Nairalanders, I ordered a transparent case for redmi note 9S, the case is just $1 but shipment made it a total of $10, which is a total of 4000+, it's been 8 days and this seller has refused to ship it, also I'm thinking there isn't any need for me ordering the case as I'm seriously regretting why I ordered it in the first place, I will also add that early last year I bought a lot of items on aliexpress after registering with them, but none came to me not even one of the items I ordered, until this very moment I din't see any of the items I ordered, but recently someone on Facebook asked me not to use "free shipping" when ordering an item, he told me that is was why I din't got my items, reason I paid for shipping this time around in ordering this phone case. But I have changed my mind as I want to cancel the order but I'm afraid they might refund me only the case money and not include the shipping fee I paid for which is much more than the amount I'm buying the case, please for those who has experience in shopping in aliexpress, if i cancel the order will they refund me fully including shipping fee or they will only refund me the amount for the phone case?
if the amount for shipping is joined together with the glass, then yes you will be refunded in full
Re: Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by Jeffy1206(m): 6:19am On Jul 13, 2020
For those of you having trouble ordering, I can help you with your orders as a gold member. Just check my signature.
Re: Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by delan40(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2020
AliExpress will give you full refund including your shipping fee. Chill bro. grin grin
Re: Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by ubev01(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2020
If the product has not been shipped, cancel it and get refunded within 2weeks
Re: Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by Deicide: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
You have ordered some items in the past that weren't shipped to you? Where you refunded for those items? Or you just dash Aliexpress money grin beta open dispute for all those items now.
Re: Please Help Out An Aliexpress Shopper With Answer For This Question by fibonacci2526: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
Full refund

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Fifa21 Tournament / 3 Reasons You SHOULDN'T Buy The Iphone 12 PRO / For Sale: Techno Camon CX At A Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.