Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,984 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] (7311 Views)

"If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2020
If you're a man and you can't barb or shave yourself at home, you're not qualified to be called a real man.

All real men can do almost anything, but because of time, they pay people go do it for them. So, learn how to barb.

So, learn how to barb and save yourself some money.

Life is not all about making money, but also about managing money.

Modified: Pictures deleted.

5 Likes

Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by JAOS(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2020
so you be barber you no tell us

5 Likes

Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Tip

As a man, do you know all the money you've spent in your life at barbing salon can fetch more more than 10 clippers?

As a kid, there used to be a salon next to my house and I'll go there to watch the man. I didn't tell him to teach me, I just observed. In my first year in school, I bought a German clipper and throughout all the years I spent in the university, I never spent a dime at a salon — I did all myself.

Now, I do it 50/50. 50% of the time, I'll barb myself while the other 50, I'll go to a salon and give them my clipper to do it for me.

So, I have saved some money. With this, you'll know it's not all about making money, but saving, managing, and investing as well.

Most Nigerians just focus on making money and forget the rest.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by Barbsamiin: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2020
You've tried bro
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2020
@JAOS, yes, I'm a barber, but personal. I only barb myself.
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by MadeINchenzen2: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2020
ugly Duckling !!!

hairy werewolfgrin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by Meedon: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2020

The money manager some people go call you stinger someone oo
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by Meedon: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
ugly Duckling !!!

hairy werewolfgrin

Made in Wuhan at it again
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by MadeINchenzen2: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2020
ilegendd, Saw your DM, sent a reply just now. If you agree on my terms then do the transfer. when I receive the alert and confirm it. I will start.
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by MadeINchenzen2: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2020
Meedon:

Made in Wuhan at it again
I will punch you.
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2020
You cool, bromine
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
@MadeINchenzen2, why are you obsessed with me? Even if I ignore you forever, you never give up. I never even reply most women's DM na you I go come send DM? Keep dreaming — you'll get there.

Please, don't bring a fraudulent deal close to me. Even if the deal is clean, keep it to yourself and your friends.
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by Meedon: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I will punch you.

It is not good to hurt someone's feeling but someone ghat to do it

So don't push me to the wall
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by MadeINchenzen2: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
iLegendd:
@MadeINchenzen2, why are you obsessed with me? I never even reply most women's DM na you I go come send DM? Keep dreaming — you'll get there.

Please, don't bring a fraudulent deal close to me. Even if the deal is clean, keep it to yourself and your friends.
Anyway ur wish. pride will get u no where. if you really want the deal then stop being childish and do the needful. Your fake Nairaland shenanigans will cost u a life time opportunity all because you want to save face.

dont be shy. Make the transfer so I can get to work.
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by MadeINchenzen2: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Meedon:

It is not good to hurt someone's feeling but someone ghat to do it

So don't push me to the wall
I will punch u.
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
@Meedon, lol. When it comes to being stingy or broke, I'm a king. People don't even need to bother calling me that. I pride myself on being one. #Smile.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
@MadeINchenzen2, my apologies. What is the deal about? If you can't make it open for everyone to know, then get lost.

All these wannabe fraudsters always want who to put in trouble as Hushpuppy did to Atiku and co.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
If you don't openly tell us what that useless deal is about, I'll ignore you. You guys have realized abusing me everyday doesn't hurt me, but instead, makes me more popular.

Now, you want to get me involved in an illegal deal. Tell your village people say you no see me or say you see me, but I too stubborn to be used.
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by MadeINchenzen2: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
iLegendd:
@MadeINchenzen2, my apologies. What is the deal about? If you can't make it open for everyone to know, then get lost.

All these wannabe fraudsters always want who to put in trouble as Hushpuppy did to Atiku and co.
Are you making the transfer or not. I have a lot on my table to handle. Dont waste my time.
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
It feels good when you shave in the morning, wash, shower, dress, and it starts raining. All I need to do now is either to sleep, get something to eat, or get ready to go see a female friend who just put to bed.

LG — Life's Good; especially when God is leading.

3 Likes

Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by MadeINchenzen2: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
iLegendd:
It feels good when you shave in the morning, wash, shower, dress, and it starts raining. All I need to do now is either to sleep, get something to eat, or get ready to go see a female friend who just put to bed.

LG — Life's Good; especially when God is leading.
shut up !

1 Like

Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Okay. grin
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by Texman21: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
The only thing you don't post is the dump you take within 24hrs so pls give us a heads up before you start posting that.
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
@Texman21, thanks for your input. I'll surely give you a head up before doing that.

When a fan makes request, we try our best to see what we can do.

Stay tuned, fan.
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by jaydroid: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
@ ilLegend
I came across your person just recently, and I really must say you have inspired me. I feel at this stage of my life, inspiration is not all I need. I need a mentor, in the person of you.
One of your quotes got me, as regards some of us being busy for nothing.
I’ve been in your DM, but no response from you. This is the next step I have resorted to.
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by fieldinsight: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ivyhairline  
Fcmb  

Whoever owns that bank account scammed me. Ladies beware. I am still waiting for my wig since March
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
@jaydroid, my apologies. The truth is: I shy away from too much closeness with people — especially people from this site; they're to toxic and criminal-minded. I keep it strictly legit business and nothing more. Mentorship, guide, closeness, or friendship are currently banned in my dictionary.

Though, if you have any question, ask openly on Nairaland and if I know the answer, I'll do justice to it. If I don't or if it will take too much of my time, I'll refer you to Google or YouTube.

I pray you understand my side of the story and thank you for that.
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by NNAMDIII(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
I don't understand, while will you say someone isn't qualified to be a man because of ordinary barbing?

Have you ever fired a riffle? Or have you killed before? If you haven't then you're also not qualified to be called a man @ilegendd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
@NNAMDIII, fired a riffle, yes. Killed? No. Come to Rivers state and you'll know almost everyone has a secret riffle or at least, a locally made gun.
Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by offset67(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
iLegendd:
If you're a man and you can't barb or shave yourself at home, you're not qualified to be called a real man.

All real men can do almost anything, but because of time, they pay people go do it for them. So, learn how to barb.

So, learn how to barb and save yourself some money.

Life is not all about making money, but also about managing money.

Re: If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] by ambitiouschap17: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
You are right

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) / There Are Three Kinds Of vagina / When A Girl Is Angry With A Guy For Taking Advantage Of Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.