Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval (18998 Views)

APC Suspends NEC Meeting after Adamu, Omisore's exits / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted / Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Blaze232(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Another Biafra Spoted. Why are you people so hateful despite what were done to your region after several years of neglect? Modular refineries which goes about 6 only in South south and about east, second Nigeria bridge in progress, warri itakpe , bonny boddo bridge, ogoni cleanup, payment of pension to Biafra police etc. This adminstration if he's running base of which region elected her will not do all these but Buhari osinbajo run an inclusive and Governance for all.

An inclusive government my foot..

How many of your friends ,relatives or tribesmen got money from n power scheme. Nigeria has never been an inclusive government. The allocation of resources and award of contracts has always been loop sided. I have no.problem with osinbajo all I want is a working Nigeria devoid of tribalism,religious bigotry,ethnocentricism e.t.c...

I hope by 2023 ,the incoming FG will continue steering towards this ESC 2020 spearheaded by osinbajo...

Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Blaze232(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Prompto:

What is your father's impact on your pathetic life aside the chronic hatred n irredeemable bigotry he sow into your life from the womb. but this shouldn't be surprising because this is was how sheep led Azikiwe Ekwume Peter Obi N Co without your father wailing pathetically.
And where is your bigoted father in the scheme of things called Nigeria ?

Well illiterates like you is the reason why they say youths are lazy. Why don't you direct your opinions to the subject..little fool with no manners for the elderly

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Blaze232(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Please rush to hustle because

as it stands, none of your lineage past, present and future COMBINED can compare to Osinbajo

As useless as you are a boneless pig.. Why don't you go and study history or better still enroll into sandwich programs to learn.how to.talk. even Emmanuela get sense pass your entire generation

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by jubrilELsudan: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
NOT IMPRESSED. LET HIM CHAIR HIS GIRLFRIEND KUKUNASE.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by IvarTheBoneless: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Blaze232:

As useless as you are a boneless pig.. Why don't you go and study history or better still enroll into sandwich programs to learn.how to.talk. even Emmanuela get sense pass your entire generation

I love those tears. cheesy I enjoy making you cry. Truth is bitter. grin

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Blaze232(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

I love those tears. cheesy I enjoy making you cry. Truth is bitter. grin

Peace be unto you... Castrated male cock....enjoy your weekday before I inject your skull with cholinergic drugs.. I can see you need some of those AchE

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Obec70(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
When will this audio bụrụhahaha end, is it that both the president & vice can't move out of Asorock? That mark on his face is it due to face mark effects? Reason it was left on the table? Are they going remain indoors forever, how I wish this 2019 campaign period!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Sweeetheart(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Blaze232:
Finally minister of toilet and bathroom . how is the job description like,washing toilets in aso Rock. Abeg do make we enter street go hustle

the one Joe igbokwe got to clean gutter, he had been licking Yoruba butt since then

even your palm wine tapper father wouldn't mind to lick Buhari anus if it will fetch him what Osibanjo is enjoying as VP

frustrated clowns everywhere
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Blaze232(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:

the one Joe igbokwe got to clean gutter, he had been licking Yoruba butt since then

even your palm wine tapper father wouldn't mind to lick Buhari anus if it will fetch him what Osibanjo is enjoying as VP

frustrated clowns everywhere

Your father is a frustrated clown. That's the only word he taught you when ever he gets back home so drunk and full of stench of ogogoro and after messing up with little girls

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Shooyie: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
brightdestiny96:

How has he carried you along?

Usually in Nigeria, you hear a committee was setup and you never hear anything after that till they get probed for embezzling millions. Here, he is updating everyone on how things are going.
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Sweeetheart(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
yanabasee1:
Good one Mr. Toilet Chairman!!

Even Yanabasee1 that used to be sensible that year have join this dummy kind of kids we have here lately

I thought age developed brain but reverse is the case. calling a prof that your generation are yet to attained toilet chairman is one of the dumb thing I read from here
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Sweeetheart(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
Blaze232:

Your father is a frustrated clown. That's the only word he taught you when ever he gets back home so drunk and full of stench of ogogoro and after messing up with little girls

did I asked you to describe who your father was? I'm only telling you no imbeciles have ever attained the apogee of your foolishness
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by earnit1: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
oh
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Blaze232(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:

did I asked you to describe who your father was? I'm only telling you no imbeciles have ever attained the apogee of your foolishness

Awon weree!! If I catch u eh, awolowo no.go.save u
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Sweeetheart(m): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Blaze232:

Awon weree!! If I catch u eh, awolowo no.go.save u

set awon ojukwu! awon runaway to ivory coast somebody

catch Fulani herdsmen giving your kinswomen doggy first

hate filled nonentity
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Blaze232(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:

set awon ojukwu! awon runaway to ivory coast somebody

catch Fulani herdsmen giving your kinswomen doggy first

hate filled nonentity

Hate filled nonentity.. Ojukwu died a hero. While abiola died a fool poisoned by a woman. Maybe abiola was Samson of our time who knows .. That's why he will never be recognised as a president.. Meanwhile read history, u WL see ojukwu as eastern great general... He better pass all of your entire generation
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
olaolulazio:
A great man under a zombie.
He's a fellow zombie, he told us during campaign that Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Sweeetheart(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Blaze232:

Hate filled nonentity.. Ojukwu died a hero. While abiola died a fool poisoned by a woman. Maybe abiola was Samson of our time who knows .. That's why he will never be recognised as a president.. Meanwhile read history, u WL see ojukwu as eastern great general... He better pass all of your entire generation

Ojukwu dead a hero by getting your naive forefathers to their grave so Early, the fool still returned to the zoo to contest for Senate, lost, for presidency lost even his kinsmen didn't vote him yet you call such coward who couldn't stand firm to his course, Hero?

you should buy a dictionary at home to learn the meaning of hero and who a hero is for 6 months perhaps your sense will capture something

Abiola in the other way help all Nigerians and I know hindered of people who became a wealthy man today through his help

Ojukwu is just one fúcking coward who love to enjoy life and use his naive kinsmen as stepping stone to his satisfaction
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Bigii(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:
So commendable, we are looking forward for the great impact the ESC plan is going to make to our economic growth. May God save Nigeria and Nigerians from enemies within.

Beauty with brain❤️�� tongue

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by spal54: 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
all this are lies osibanjo is missing, one clothes one cap the same position every time something is missing things are not OK with the VP.
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by BrutalLafamilia: 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Akmike1983:
My able vice president pls let me work with u, am a graduate of Electrical Engineering. I promise to put in all my very best to make sure u glad you did employ me. Thanks

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by knowhowk: 1:35am On Jul 08, 2020
Numbervv:
Make up to 1000 dollars per month playing simple puzzle game online.... they pay into your local bank account or throughout PayPal. ..
WhatsApp me. 090
754 642 50.. for better explanation
. Explain am here ,Better explanations are better done here
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Prompto: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2020
Imagine this lunatic demanding that your nobody wretched father should be respected while you can not respect distinguish the VP. It will not be well with any n everybody in your household for demanding to be respected when you don't respect others.

Blaze232:

Well illiterates like you is the reason why they say youths are lazy. Why don't you direct your opinions to the subject..little fool with no manners for the elderly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landmine Kills 5 Soldiers, Injures 15 Others In Borno / Opinion: Our Government Should Remove "STATE OF ORIGIN" In Filling Forms / Senate Presidency: Man Treks For Saraki (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.