Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval (19000 Views)

APC Suspends NEC Meeting after Adamu, Omisore's exits / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted / Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by droidview: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
For those that intend to get a good skill, here it is:

https://www.nairaland.com/5975860/dont-miss-take-advantage-now
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by IvarTheBoneless: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Blaze232:
Finally minister of toilet and bathroom . how is the job description like,washing toilets in aso Rock. Abeg do make we enter street go hustle

Please rush to hustle because

as it stands, none of your lineage past, present and future COMBINED can compare to Osinbajo

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by bamasite2: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nice one
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by McAausim: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
yemmight:
The best VP we ever produced. Thank you sir.

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Bimpe29: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Too many committee without a commensurate impacts on the nation's economy.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by farem: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
obi4eze:
angry

What's the impact of all these meetings on the common man? Economy that they have been trying to sustain since without an end in sight.

BTW that iMac is dope. The screen resolution is something else. I want one cry

As usual, a sad-u--see is sighted. It remains to tell us what is happening economically in your part, but would you ever do that?
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by EdiomiNaija(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Osinbajo is the only figure in Nigerian politics I still have respect for

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Bizzbox: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Great post
¦
¦
¦
¦
Read my signature below�
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by bliss34: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2020

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by IKUBABAYEYE001: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Osinbajo is not here to play. He faces his job and gets it done. If you work alongside that man just know you are in for serious work.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by BrutalLafamilia: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
BMC don create thread see as dem dey yeye themselves for the comment, dont we pay him to deliver.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Duru009(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Osinbajo 2023

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Kissiemu(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nna men!

I think say Nnamdi Kanu say this man don die?

Nna men!
Confusion everywhere
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Realadey(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hmmm,that's good
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by ojokolax: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Amspecial:
grin dis man day so grin wise man jus day on a low day collect him own shear of the bounty.

even under the guise of pidgin, your grasp of the language is questionable and we don't even want to get into your knowledge of the character of the person of Vice President Osinbajo.
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by gnykelly(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
all motion no movement
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Deputy1111(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Osinbajo and his team (ESC)really worked in putting ideas together which will benefit citizens during and after COVID19 pandemic.
I am patiently waiting for the implementation.

1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Shooyie:
Its really good to know the VP is carrying Nigerians along and we are very sure of success with the details. The ESC plan itself will have a positive impact on Nigerians and allowing for economic growth. Kudos!

How has he carried you along?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Prompto: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
obi4eze:
angry
What's the impact of all these meetings on the common man? Economy that they have been trying to sustain since without an end in sight.

BTW that iMac is dope. The screen resolution is something else. I want one cry
What is your father's impact on your pathetic life aside the chronic hatred n irredeemable bigotry he sow into your life from the womb.
Gforce2015:
Dem don silence this man. Can you imagine a lion being led by a sheep or goat. It can only happen in naija
but this shouldn't be surprising because this is was how sheep led Azikiwe Ekwume Peter Obi N Co without your father wailing pathetically.
Blaze232:
Finally minister of toilet and bathroom . how is the job description like,washing toilets in aso Rock. Abeg do make we enter street go hustle
And where is your bigoted father in the scheme of things called Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by DLuciano: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:
So commendable, we are looking forward for the great impact the ESC plan is going to make to our economic growth. May God save Nigeria and Nigerians from enemies within.
especially you, you are your own enemy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
This man if left to be in his own without lord luggard of Lagos state, can do great things with good people for Nigeria and Nigerians .....

I pray he becomes too bold as well to speak his mind not minding whose goose is a stake

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by TheRareGem1(f): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Economic sustainability plan will no doubt bring out the practices that support long-term economic growth without negatively impacting social, environmental, and cultural aspects of the community during and after the pandemic. Kudos to VP for his master plan.
May buhari osinbajo succeed.
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by TheRareGem1(f): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
teebaxy:
I wish pdp can just sign this man... Be it as it may, osinbanjo is the only light in the midst of darkness...ruling party my ass

Well PDP is a national party that is tainted with angry, self centered and corrupt people. The APC is where Osinbajo belongs to continue carrying out his good and wonderful work for a greater Nigeria where common man can enjoy the dividend of democracy.

APC members are progressive unlike PDP.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by techmo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
What's the point when his efforts are hijacked and rubbished

Well VP Osinbajo you did your own and everyone knows school feeding, NPower under you
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Balogunodua(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Greatest VP Nigeria has ever produce....
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by wink2015(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
LEADERS ARE DEFINING NEW WAYS TO AVOID THE SPREAD OF THE DEADLY CORONAVIRUS BY TELECONFERENCING.

E-MEETING through electronic platform.
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by TheRareGem1(f): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Blaze232:

Another Biafra Spoted. Why are you people so hateful despite what were done to your region after several years of neglect? Modular refineries which goes about 6 only in South south and about east, second Nigeria bridge in progress, warri itakpe , bonny boddo bridge, ogoni cleanup, payment of pension to Biafra police etc. This adminstration if he's running base of which region elected her will not do all these but Buhari osinbajo run an inclusive and Governance for all.
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Akmike1983: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
My able vice president pls let me work with u, am a graduate of Electrical Engineering. I promise to put in all my very best to make sure u glad you did employ me. Thanks
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by murecool(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
There are 10 personality traits a great leader should possess.

God truly Blessed us with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who possesses all 10

1 Kindness
2 Intelligence
3 Integrity
4 Compassion
5 Empathy
6 Honesty
7 Humility
8 Strength
9 Courage
10 Loyalty
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by Blaze232(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
[An inclusive government my foot..

How many of your friends ,relatives or tribesmen got money from n power scheme. Nigeria has never been an inclusive government. The allocation of resources and award of contracts has always been loop sided. I have no.problem with osinbajo all I want is a working Nigeria devoid of tribalism,religious bigotry,ethnocentricism e.t.c...

I hope by 2023 ,the incoming FG will continue steering towards this ESC 2020 spearheaded by osinbajo...

Thanks for reading
Re: Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval by StreetFight: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
olaolulazio:
A great man under a zombie.

A lazy youth under a great VP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt / NAF Signs MOU With Portugal For Production Of Aerial Vehicles In Nigeria(pics) / Buhari, Oshiomhole Too Weak, Tinubu Can't Solve APC Crisis - Shehu Dani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.