Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused (1910 Views)

Please Advice Me I Am Very Confused? / What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn / What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by koyastack: 3:23am On Jul 19, 2020
coputa:
All these forex trading,digital marketing,bitcoin trading,click to earn and fivver marketing and domain name marketing cannot sustain a young man that is trying to find a skill to survive.He need such down to earth skills as generator repair,phone/laptop repaair,automobile/house electricals,house building/bricklaying,just to mention but a few.

I Agree with you , but understanding "tech" will help him make bigger decisions after he has found a sustainable job(the jobs you listed) ... by "tech" i mean graphic design , programming , copy writing,business card printing service, running social media ads etc .. i will never advocate for things like "forex" or any investment for young guys trying to survive nigeria(they can try and understand it for knowledge sake tho). I believe what you saying is 100% correct , but i still believe in learning basic "tech" skills.
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by minicky: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2020
coputa:
All these forex trading,digital marketing,bitcoin trading,click to earn and fivver marketing and domain name marketing cannot sustain a young man that is trying to find a skill to survive.He need such down to earth skills as generator repair,phone/laptop repaair,automobile/house electricals,house building/bricklaying,just to mention but a few.
what about opening a computer Center is it a career??
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by coputa(m): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2020
minicky:
what about opening a computer Center is it a career??
Running a biz centre is not a career,a carrer is the work you do for a living,example of career are :A doctor,lawyer,accountant,computer programer/engineer,generator mechanic.etc.
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by minicky: 7:37am On Jul 19, 2020
coputa:
Running a biz centre is not a career,a carrer is the work you do for a living,example of career are :A doctor,lawyer,accountant,computer programer/engineer,generator mechanic.etc.
about computer programming how good Is the income
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by Kingzjayzee: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2020
grin
Fulaniherdmens:
Bet9ja is very surebet for nairabet.
grin
Fulaniherdmens:
Bet9ja is very surebet for nairabet.
tongue
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by Kingzjayzee: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2020
coputa:
Guy,go and learn how to repair generator.the demand is very high.you will never go hungry.nigeria will never have steady light in the nearest future.
coputa:
Guy,go and learn how to repair generator.the demand is very high.you will never go hungry.nigeria will never have steady light in the nearest future.
cheesy this one weak me
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by coputa(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2020
Kingzjayzee:
cheesy this one weak me
HOW?
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by uthlaw: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2020
Weedsmoker:

Message me on Whatsapp.
ur digit
Re: Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused by Marianna8(f): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2020
One advice is you cannot just choose a skill you do not have passion for and say you want to learn it. At the end of the day, you will discover that you are not getting anything in return.

Google has made everything easy now, type skills that you can learn there and see the result. Work on them, ask questions about the ones that seem vague and a guess in a little while, you will know your pace.

Though, according to me, it is good if you can learn in technical field, it is what people need everyday even if you are a writer. You can learn Computer skills, Graphics, web design and the likes

Join this group

https:///J35lWiehuYB2pk4NHgdWf8

To learn how to design.

I understand that most people want to learn but investing on it is always a problem. I was once like this too. This moment, I invest a lot towards skills I want online and I am getting positive results/changes in my life.

Join the training, the amount is too affordable for anyone to be there and it worth more than the amount. The class will be held on the 27th of July, don't miss it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Graduate Who Sells Akara In Abuja While Waiting For Her NYSC. Photo / After Expensive Training, Scores Of Nigerian Pilots Face Uncertain Future / Nollywood Actor Becomes Plumber In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.