Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Finding Love In The World Of Dating Apps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding Love In The World Of Dating Apps (187 Views)

Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding Love In The World Of Dating Apps by Theladysroom: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dating apps have been around for a while, but people (read women) are still squeamish about using them. Some say it makes them looks desperate, or like my friend said: “I don’t want to be too out there.” But you want to find a partner, right?

Personally, I think dating apps are amazing. They give you a wide range of people to choose from. Even the option of just being friends. I know so many married couples who met on dating apps. The story isn’t always rosy but remembers that this is 2020, the year to shoot your shots for anything you want, and that includes finding a partner. https://theladysroom.ng/finding-love-in-the-world-of-dating-apps/

(1) (Reply)

Invite Your Friends On Whatsapp And Get 10k / What's Your Reaction To Relationship Break Up / I Need Good Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.