Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed (91449 Views)

Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies / The Church Of Satan Founder Arrested In Ohafia Abia State. / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by skytanics(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Adaibeku:
I wont

I thought you would have used some divine means to get the WhatsApp and facebook grin grin grin
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
dalass:

Google is a good thing. Go there and find out those behind aids and help those kids are getting... Church of Satan is not a part...

Google is a good thing....

Probably you missed the part of the churches behind child molestation and trafficking
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Emyres: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
cRobo:

where your proven in condemning this man

are you without sin?

Sin as how?

So if you see something bad you will keep quiet?

Hmmmmmm

My parents live in Ohafia, and I do spend some weeks there. This Fada Fada is a known evil man. Matter of fact, he had the Eze's and security people in his payroll. He has many wives, whom he took from their husbands after enchanting them.

Was it last year or so, some women gathered to pray against him or so, the next day or week, the leader of those women found herself in his shrine and became his wife. He terrorized Ohafia. He had businesses too in Ozu Abam
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by lereinter(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

A Christian state.. headed by CAN.

A Christian state can only be found in Heaven

Go read your Bible very well
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
kingzizzy:
Is there no longer freedom of worship?
OLODO!
to read few lines don become a big task for una.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by lereinter(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
This one na just decoy
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
can they destroy church or mosque like that? I stupid and clueless government officials.
everyone is entitled to his or her own beliefs
Another eyewitness told IGBERE TV that he was arrested by the Nigerian police for violating the lockdown order and also for child trafficking and terrorizing the community.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Pious101: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sebastine1994:

then why are they destroying the building without first prosecuting him
my brother this one u dey ask me as if I dey there I no come understand o... na today u know about jungle justice for nija?
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Sonicroyel: 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
NIGERIANS no dey fear Satan again una get mind destroy him shrine una try oh
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
YouAreFinished:
Yes you can... keep quiet Later,you'll say you're better than the North.
Lol,angry man.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by stanliwise(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

You keep dodging my point. grin
Well done.
of which exactly?
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by alizma: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
And Abia was mentioned in the Bible
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by ronyman(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hakeem, you no like mosque of sheitan ni?
hakeem4:
No freedom of worship again?

I think we are living in a fascist state.

Why destroy his shrine ?
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by luluman: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

If Dem carry dead body hang for cross, that one no be idol.
So can't he worship his Idol in peace?
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Yes sir!
"Who no go, no go see"
if one day in thr future, an old buddy of yours leveled accusations at you some day, you mean it would be enough of a reason for these same agbero boys to come destroy your property too? undecided
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by OBTOREPA(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
When you read most of this comments, you'll know that God has given up on this generation.
Dear Lord,please show mercy even unto and my family.
Thank u Lord for answers to prayer.��
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by OBTOREPA(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
When you read most of this comments, you'll know that God has given up on this generation.
Dear Lord,please show mercy even unto ME and my family.
Thank u Lord for answers to prayer.��
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Masterkernel1: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
And what is his offense please?

The same man alleviated some Ohafia youths by giving them bikes but now they are accusing him of flouting covid-19 guidelines.

Little wonder why the village refused to develop. The police station given to them was burnt some months back

Unfortunately, people like you with little or no knowledge about a matter will fool themselves thinking he's fooling others.

Google Ariel view of Ohafia. I challenge you if your village is close to that village.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by eodavids(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
DEROX:
grin Wailers be like Tinubu caused it

Don't mention that statesman on this thread.

How could the state and local government allow a lunatic to carry on his lunancy to the point of erecting voodoo of that sorts?

Who granted him approval to erect the obnoxious things?
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Everrest9(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
All of you saying is there no freedom of worship again are all mad. That church wasn't supposed to be built in the first place.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by victorazyvictor(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
if one day in thr future, an old buddy of yours leveled accusations at you some day, you mean it would be enough of a reason for these same agbero boys to come destroy your property too? undecided

Is all about congregation. If more than one person testify against him, there may be atom of truth in it.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by jummykkk(f): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]wonders shall never cease, someone that is going to church of God is still on the queue shouting on top of my voice for God to answer my prayer not to talk of those going to church of satan
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Is all about congregation. If more than one person testify against him, there may be atom of truth in it.
An Atom is enough reason to destroy the labor of a man?
What if the man is found innocent in the courts, and your atom turns out to be no more a lie, then what? Are you willing to pay the man 10-fold ar least for this stupidity? undecided
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Emyres:

Sin as how?

So if you see something bad you will keep quiet?

Hmmmmmm

My parents live in Ohafia, and I do spend some weeks there. This Fada Fada is a known evil man. Matter of fact, he had the Eze's and security people in his payroll. He has many wives, whom he took from their husbands after enchanting them.

Was it last year or so, some women gathered to pray against him or so, the next day or week, the leader of those women found herself in his shrine and became his wife. He terrorized Ohafia. He had businesses too in Ozu Abam
And people are here typing freedom.of worship.

Chochocho.

The youths should tear down everything about him.
Imagine trafficking children. What again is remaining.
I don't advocate jungle justice but if they get hold of him, they should burn him alive.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Iceberg3: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
And what is his offense please?

The same man alleviated some Ohafia youths by giving them bikes but now they are accusing him of flouting covid-19 guidelines.

Little wonder why the village refused to develop. The police station given to them was burnt some months back

Be putting mouth in what you don't know until spirit give you backhand. grin
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Pinkybush: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Poor man. He didn't serve satan to the point of having powers to disappear and appear. Maybe he was still a baby servant of satan without black powder to blow on those security officers for them to sleep.
BTW GOD is the ALMIGHTY.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by pacificom: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
MATURELION:
go fvck yourself, if you are writing such nonsense at least quote sections of the law that says such angry ignorant people like you are the main reason we are backwards in this country

My friend, your reservation in hell fire after life is guaranteed if you join them to worship Satan. Apologies for being blunt with you. Good luck !
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by victorazyvictor(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
An Atom is enough reason to destroy the labor of a man?
What if the man is found innocent in the courts, and your atom turns out to be no more a lie, then what? Are you willing to pay the man 10-fold ar least for this stupidity? undecided

What are we arguing ?

What they hold against the man is beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by NairalandSARS: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Founder Of Church Of Satan Arrested In Abia State, Shrine Destroyed (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Umuahia

The founder of Church of Satan in Abia State, Mr. Ifekwe Udo, has been arrested by the Nigerian police.

IGBERE TV gathered that the Assemblies of light Bearer Greater Church of Lucifer, popularly known as Church of Satan in Ohafia founded by Mr. ifekwe Udo has also been vandalized and destroyed by the youths of community for the evil it has initiated.

Speaking with IGBERE TV, an eyewitness said, "It was a thing of joy and happiness for the people of Ohafia around the world as the founder of the Church of Satan was arrested by federal authority."

"Ifekwe Udo, also known as Lucifer or Fada-Fada has a question root regarding his Ohafia nativity. He became popular in the past quarter of the decade for his visible effort in providing employment opportunities for the jobless youths of the community. He gave the jobless youth motorcycles on hire purchase."

"He later opened a brothel also in Ohafia with allowed unisex."

"People of Ohafia knew his evil practices but nobody could confront him because of his connections."

Another eyewitness told IGBERE TV that he was arrested by the Nigerian police for violating the lockdown order and also for child trafficking and terrorizing the community.

As at the time of filing this report, the youth of the community angrily destroyed the satanic images outside the church.

https://igberetvnews.com/1357298/breaking-founder-church-satan-arrested-abia-state-shrine-destroyedphotos/

What evil practices? He has a right to worship?
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Mikenuelmike: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Good move!
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by engrchykae(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
The man is a real Satan worshipper.
If you understand symbols,you will know
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by wirinet(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
hakeem4:
don’t mind this hypocrites. They want to destroy someone else’s church. But would come on Nairaland to wail that boko Haram is destroying their churches or government lockdown down is a fight against the church of Jesus

That's Nigerians for you. When Boko Haram were burning churches because Christians are infidels to them. Now, Christians are destroying another person's place of worship and their members are rejoicing.

What concerns the alleged accusations of child trafficking with destroying the church (shrine)?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. / Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.