Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,681 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed (91416 Views)

Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies / The Church Of Satan Founder Arrested In Ohafia Abia State. / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by cRobo: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2020
pacificom:
He is guilty of propagating an unacceptable religion foundation which contradict the moral ethic of the society.

expound

who gave you the moral high ground to decide what's acceptable in the society or not?

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by stanliwise(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2020
cRobo:

where your proven in condemning this man

are you without sin?
If his allegations are with proofs then he is right. we don't stay quite because we are without sin. every sin has it context and this context it is about child trafficking, and lockdown violations and also terrorism. if the allegations are found out true then he should be dealt with by the law. I condemn the demolition of his shrine. it is bad as the act is unlawful following the fact that all accusations are merely accusations.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Emmasnoop(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2020
gnykelly:
this is absolutely wrong. is there no freedom of religion
MUMU DIFFERENT FROM OPEN EYE OH.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Kobojunkie: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2020
victorazyvictor:
Interview the ex member you will know.
Interviewing an ex-member will give me a reason for why the property should be destroyed by a bunch of youths? undecided
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by kingxsamz(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2020
stanliwise:
Say all you want. You cant judge God same way you judge a man. God takes life and give life. God on no account told you he must children during the time of war nor did he tell you he was a God that can't destroy humans. so why do you have an image of God as some pictures of many things you talked about. Morality and holiness lies with God. He is all knowing and can do and undo. Nothing you can say to judge him. All your allegations are what you use to judge a man, not a God!!
God is the potter and we are the pots and vessel, he can destroy what ever vessel he wishes and save any vessel he wishes. No pot nor vessel can judge him.

Man: *kills fellow man*
Christians: "The world is full of evil", "The heart of man is wicked", "May God punish him", "May the wrath of God fall upon him", "what is this generation turning to"? "This is the handwork of the devil". Etc

God: *drowns entire earth's population*, *commits genocide and orders men to slaughter babies*.
Christians: "God is God, his ways are not the ways of man".

Please between Satan and the supposed god, who has killed more people, according to the bible? grin

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by stanliwise(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Read this to yourself ten times.
Tells a lot about the supposed "good god" you serve.

I'm not the cause of their problems, therefore I won't help them.
Read that to yourself.

Where did I say God wouldn't help them? Are you being cynical or what? The statement only means God is not tied down to helping them. Like you and your emotional fellow did and even accused him for not helping children he cheerfully gave to the nation and they on their deed didnt take care of them. God been good is a complex statement, is beyond the judgement of humans. our rag morality isn't just fit enough to judge God. Also I don't like the fact you are mincing and cherry picking my words to drive home some vain point. I may end discussing with you on that ground
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by kingxsamz(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2020
stanliwise:
Where did I say God wouldn't help them? Are you being cynical or what? The statement only means God is not tied down to helping them. Like you and your emotional fellow did and even accused him for not helping children he cheerfully gave to the nation and they on their deed didnt take care of them. God been good is a complex statement, is beyond the judgement of humans. our rag morality isn't just fit enough to judge God. Also I don't like the fact you are mincing and cherry picking my words to drive home some vain point. I may end discussing with you on that ground

Yeah, when one who's present everywhere, sees a crime being committed and does nothing about it, he's also guilty of that crime.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Stomoney(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2020
Gbayi oga mi
MATURELION:
oil dey your head bros

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
And what is his offense please?

The same man alleviated some Ohafia youths by giving them bikes but now they are accusing him of flouting covid-19 guidelines.

Little wonder why the village refused to develop. The police station given to them was burnt some months back
So you did not read the part that said he was arrested for child trafficking ?
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by bejeria101(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2020
See the hungry fool. Satan even know you? Waste of satan knowing.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by stanliwise(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Man: *kills fellow man*
Christians: "The world is full of evil", "The heart of man is wicked", "May God punish him", "May the wrath of God fall upon him", "what is this generation turning to"? "This is the handwork of the devil". Etc

God: *drowns entire earth's population*, *commits genocide and orders men to slaughter babies*.
Christians: "God is God, his ways are not the ways of man".

Please between Satan and the supposed god, who has killed more people, according to the bible? grin
I see you have been grossly mislead by Christians around you. God destroyed the entire population in the beginning and saved just Noah and few people. Read Bible properly and God was never mentioned not to destroy. God is sovereign, he can destroy anything he wishes and make anything he wishes. He is God, you can either judge him from man perspective but that would be a terrible mistake.

From today change your mentality on who Yahwe is, he destroys things that come against his will and saves what appeal to his will.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by stanliwise(m): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yeah, when one who's present everywhere, sees a crime being committed and does nothing about it, he's also guilty of that crime.
still you make a mistake again. God is not a man. You can't judge him by that standard. You will be correct if you are judging a man.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by GreatResearcher: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
The man funny Sha...put up satures like he has seen Satan and he knows how Satan looks
You paste Jesus pictures on your wall like you have seen Jesus
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Danniedpastor(m): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2020
maximunimpact:

guy you reminds me of pharisees who like to pray in street corners to be noticed and called righteous... but Jesus declared they already received their rewards from men... anyways you are already receiving your rewards from nairaland. But make sure you are not a pedophile

Keep attacking someone that is doing God's assignment. You go tell us ,how far .. very soon.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Sleekfingers: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
The man funny Sha...put up satures like he has seen Satan and he knows how Satan looks

how about the picture of your jesus? Una know how he looks? Hypoctite......by law he can pratice any religion. Nigeria is not a christian or muslim country....
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by stanliwise(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
GreatResearcher:
You paste Jesus pictures on your wall like you have seen Jesus
Jesus came into the physical realm at some point. Records of his face were not accurate though but he is not the one we see around often. so it is logical to feel he looks like a man at some point. But for the devil aside his description. Not much can be said

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Danniedpastor(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

What are you saying

He's asking you to choose life that you may live and light so that you won't live in darkness anymore.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Danniedpastor:

He's asking you to choose life that you may live and light so that you won't live in darkness anymore.

So you think by worshipping a foreign drunk God you're in the light
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by dalass(f): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

But your God did what for these children....

cry

What have you done for them?
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
dalass:

What have you done for them?

Very good question.....

I cannot give what I don't have.......

So why hasn't your God who is omnipotent and omniscient helped people like them

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Danniedpastor(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
seguno2:

Do you think that those who put up statues of Jesus Christ, Mary etc have ever seen them
Can you please apply some logic before you talk again?

It's not godly to have statue of 'Jesus and Mary'. Nobody, have seen them before and bowing before statues and pictures is also 'idle worship:.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by stanliwise(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
MATURELION:
for your information I live alone in a rented apartment yes a rented apartment since I'm yet to build my own house, and I'm not ashamed to admit it .. I'm very aware that it's little boys like you that troll niaraland writing the next nonsense that comes to mind without even giving it a second thought
why are you so insecure. who asked you of your rented apartment? and who asked you of building your own house? Face me I face you mentality reeks all over you. mtchew.
Get out of my mention jare
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Danniedpastor(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
Golan007:

To be fair, Jesus couldn't be caucasian either.

From research... Jesus might just be a black man
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by 2cribz: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
So hollywood sef is real. Well everyone knows ehats right and wrong. Looks like catholic church. Scary images and same catholic signs on the fence,door,entry, but he didnt disguise under catholic satanism. He went in for it church of satan. Day o night o. That iluminati sign.like a coin.

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
There is nothing wrong by govt law to serve Satan. His choice. But if his arrest is as a result of his involvement in child traffing that is okay.
Shut up!
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by victorazyvictor(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Interviewing an ex-member will give me a reason for why the property should be destroyed by a bunch of youths? undecided

Yes sir!
"Who no go, no go see"
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Some pagans different blood sacrifices 

1. Chickens 

2. Goats 

3. Cows 

4. Bulls 

5. Rams 

6. Children 

7. Adults 

8. Special unusual animals 

Yet to identify they are a blood magick cult they use the goat as their symbol. It's the symbol of the inverted pentagram meaning reverse evil magick. This includes perverted sex to conjure the evil Jinn to appear per see.

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by MATURELION: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
stanliwise:
why are you so insecure. who asked you of your rented apartment? and who asked you of building your own house? Face me I face you mentality reeks all over you. mtchew.
Get out of my mention jare
cos you asked if I have a younger one at home undecided and I'm telling you I live alone, I guess you don't even understand the questions you ask and the answers given to them, this is why peope like you fail in school

Broke fool
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by riczy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
Those guys dt destroyed d church must b having terrible nightmares by now, I encourage u to be very prayerful.
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2020

Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by cray91(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
me sha don't blame the man at all but the fools going for service in there. hearing the name church of satan sef should scare people of but some gullibles in search of miracles will always attend
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Founder Of Church Of Satan Arrested In Abia State, Shrine Destroyed (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Umuahia

The founder of Church of Satan in Abia State, Mr. Ifekwe Udo, has been arrested by the Nigerian police.

IGBERE TV gathered that the Assemblies of light Bearer Greater Church of Lucifer, popularly known as Church of Satan in Ohafia founded by Mr. ifekwe Udo has also been vandalized and destroyed by the youths of community for the evil it has initiated.

Speaking with IGBERE TV, an eyewitness said, "It was a thing of joy and happiness for the people of Ohafia around the world as the founder of the Church of Satan was arrested by federal authority."

"Ifekwe Udo, also known as Lucifer or Fada-Fada has a question root regarding his Ohafia nativity. He became popular in the past quarter of the decade for his visible effort in providing employment opportunities for the jobless youths of the community. He gave the jobless youth motorcycles on hire purchase."

"He later opened a brothel also in Ohafia with allowed unisex."

"People of Ohafia knew his evil practices but nobody could confront him because of his connections."

Another eyewitness told IGBERE TV that he was arrested by the Nigerian police for violating the lockdown order and also for child trafficking and terrorizing the community.

As at the time of filing this report, the youth of the community angrily destroyed the satanic images outside the church.

https://igberetvnews.com/1357298/breaking-founder-church-satan-arrested-abia-state-shrine-destroyedphotos/
Re: Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed by Danniedpastor(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

So you think by worshipping a foreign drunk God you're in the light

Calling your CREATOR "drunk" is the height of darkness. God being foreign to you means that you are lost in wilderness.

You need JESUS

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. / Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.