Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Web Developer Volunteer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Developer Volunteer (619 Views)

Urgent: What Do You Think Of This Volunteer/internship Offer? / Volunteer Facilitators Needed For Africa Code Week Coding Workshop In Nigeria / A Volunteer Based In Abuja To Introduce Me To Website Programming Is Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer Volunteer by DC49: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hi.
So, I'm an intermediate level web developer with proficiency in the Python programming language.
Right now, I want to donate my skills to NON PROFIT organizations for FREE.

WHY AM I DOING THIS?
I believe taking this step will enable me to kill multiple birds with one stone. These are:
1. I'll get the opportunity to give out something of value that will hopefully help non profits solve a particular need.
2. I'll get the opportunity to meet more interesting people.
3. I'll get the opportunity to enrich my GitHub repository, portfolio, and experience, while also helping others.

HOW WILL IT WORK?
1. Nonprofits with web application needs contact me by email.
2. We discuss the project requirements.
3. If we're a great fit, I'll take up the project.
4. When I'm done, I'll deliver the source code. However if I'm required to deploy it, I'll do that too but the non profit pays for the hosting.
5. We become friends.

HOW MANY PROJECTS AM I GOING TO TAKE?
10 +- 2

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO DELIVER?
One month, +- two weeks depending on the complexity of the application.

MY TECH STACK:
1. HTML
2. CSS
3. JavaScript
4. Python
5. Django
6. Flask
7. Postgresql

HOW DO YOU CONTACT ME?
Contact me through my signature

FINAL NOTES:
1. Only non profits will be considered. These can include churches, mosques, NGO's, etc.
2. I'll require proof when you contact me.
Re: Web Developer Volunteer by Synord(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
DC49:
Hi.
So, I'm an intermediate level web developer with proficiency in the Python programming language.
Right now, I want to donate my skills to NON PROFIT organizations for FREE.

WHY AM I DOING THIS?
I believe taking this step will enable me to kill multiple birds with one stone. These are:
1. I'll get the opportunity to give out something of value that will hopefully help non profits solve a particular need.
2. I'll get the opportunity to meet more interesting people.
3. I'll get the opportunity to enrich my GitHub repository, portfolio, and experience, while also helping others.

HOW WILL IT WORK?
1. Nonprofits with web application needs contact me by email.
2. We discuss the project requirements.
3. If we're a great fit, I'll take up the project.
4. When I'm done, I'll deliver the source code. However if I'm required to deploy it, I'll do that too but the non profit pays for the hosting.
5. We become friends.

HOW MANY PROJECTS AM I GOING TO TAKE?
10 +- 2

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO DELIVER?
One month, +- two weeks depending on the complexity of the application.

MY TECH STACK:
1. HTML
2. CSS
3. JavaScript
4. Python
5. Django
6. Flask
7. Postgresql

HOW DO YOU CONTACT ME?
Contact me through my signature

FINAL NOTES:
1. Only non profits will be considered. These can include churches, mosques, NGO's, etc.
2. I'll require proof when you contact me.

Bro I need your help please I beg you
Re: Web Developer Volunteer by ttee1: 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hi bro, can you teach me programming? I'm interested in backend

(1) (Reply)

Problem Installing Python Packages With Pip / Any Developer Would Could Work On This? / How To Make My Website Have The Same View On Both Mobile And Desktop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.