Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid (56890 Views)

Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter / Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by KunSegzy100(m): 1:42am On Jul 08, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
A world where homosexual lesbianism and sodomy is legalized but polygamy and polyandry is illegal.

I strongly recommend polygamy, it is the only thing I like about Mohammedanism.
polygamy to suit the only the men right? Y'all will leave d real issue and address outliers. So if a man can't satisfy his wife what should the wife do? Get another husband also? D solution is for you to learn self control, it's as simple as that. If you have 10 wives and u lack self control you will still rape a maid.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by TimeTraveler369: 1:52am On Jul 08, 2020
KunSegzy100:
polygamy to suit the only the men right? Y'all will leave d real issue and address outliers. So if a man can't satisfy his wife what should the wife do? Get another husband also? D solution is for you to learn self control, it's as simple as that. If you have 10 wives and u lack self control you will still rape a maid.

You are clearly ignorant of the meaning of polyandry. Why don't you learn grammar meanings before you embarrass yourself
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by wildernessVoice: 4:53am On Jul 08, 2020
Snowale:
When we talk about polygamy, they say we should shut up, that our culture is rubbish. Now they are busy sleeping with prostitutes, house girls and their children. A white man would say, polygamy is wrong but gay marriage is very right, while 100000+ divorces occurs per month in US, most of which are due to infidelity. 90% of extramarital sex comes from the husband.

A man that isn't satisfied with what he gets from his wife should be allowed to marry another lady. Instead if sleeping around - getting STDs and babymamas.

We shall see which culture is the best.

It's a habit that cannot be cured by marrying even 10 wives.
Solomon married 700 yet kept 300 concubines

1 Like

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Mummymahdi(f): 5:34am On Jul 08, 2020
Snowale:
When we talk about polygamy, they say we should shut up, that our culture is rubbish. Now they are busy sleeping with prostitutes, house girls and their children. A white man would say, polygamy is wrong but gay marriage is very right, while 100000+ divorces occurs per month in US, most of which are due to infidelity. 90% of extramarital sex comes from the husband.

A man that isn't satisfied with what he gets from his wife should be allowed to marry another lady. Instead if sleeping around - getting STDs and babymamas.

This is the whole truth

1 Like

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Mummymahdi(f): 5:36am On Jul 08, 2020
Knsley:
What is happening to consent?

Consents from underage ?
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:46am On Jul 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
Pastor/Imam na nickname this days
lol
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by jaggabban: 6:55am On Jul 08, 2020
Christians and rape are 5&6. Yeye religion
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Zetty177x: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2020
Rapists should be castrated and given life sentence at the same time. So they spend the rest of their lives looking at their 'empty region'
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by ebuka440: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2020
Please for the benefit of doubt, a Reverend may be that of an Anglican or a Pentecostal Church. They never said that he was a Reverend Father of the Catholic Church. A Rev. Fr can not live, will never live or stay in the same room with a maid.
I just hope that you were able to comprehend my statements.
Thanks

kiss
cherishmichael:
Refere... what... Father... What please let him be handled as other of his rape mate are been handled. CRIMINAL. MTCHEEEEW.
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by cherishmichael: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2020
flames01:

You are displaying blindness and dumbness with glee. grin

It didn't say Reverend Father; the news said Reverend.

And somebody will call people like you leaders of tomorrow as if dumbness is what qualifies someone for tomorrow leadership. grin
tell that to ur father, people will not just mind their bussness 5
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by 1Sharon(f): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2020
GodsMopol:

You support Polygamy and African tradition?, just a question, cause your comment said it all, just like you wrote. I have always marvelled at your approach to Christianity. It is not Christian like to be sincere, PS, I noticed you following 1Sharon, what do you have in common with her, evangelism right, I bet it, she won't follow back lemme check

Just like I guessed, alright, I should just go but she just proved to you that she's way and far off your league. I just can't imagine following 1Sharon. The only way you can win 1Sharon to the Lord is my interceding for her and even at that, God answers such prayers, so you don't wanna add a time frame to it. God does His work just sow your seed of prayers and she would be healed

Who are you and why are you seeking my attention?
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Pootle: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2020
interesting country...some religion are allowed to legally rape and marry underage and they are not prosecuted...while the other religion are punished.
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Testimony1988(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2020
Reverend of doom.
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by yahmohy27: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
Pastor/Imam na nickname this days

Alfa And pastor....Not imam
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2020
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
.... You too dem suppose join you with the rapist hammer una for Firing Squad tongue embarassed tongue
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by gaskiyamagana: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2020
Btruth:
shocked. Reverend? Rape? Devil is a bastard.

May the Lord forgive his deeds.
Forgive or death penalty as in the Bible?
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by gaskiyamagana: 7:55am On Jul 08, 2020
Pootle:
interesting country...some religion are allowed to legally rape and marry underage and they are not prosecuted...while the other religion are punished.
You need holy ghost salvation, holy deliverance from religious bigotry.
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by gaskiyamagana: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2020
ebuka440:
Please for the benefit of doubt, a Reverend may be that of an Anglican or a Pentecostal Church. They never said that he was a Reverend Father of the Catholic Church. A Rev. Fr can not live, will never live or stay in the same room with a maid.
I just hope that you were able to comprehend my statements.
Thanks

kiss
Story, stories. Even in ITALY your headquarter, cases of rape files dey dier flenty.
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2020
wildernessVoice:

It's a habit that cannot be cured by marrying even 10 wives.
Solomon married 700 yet kept 300 concubines
You mean he is a sex addict, or what? It was wealth and power that brought him those things. Same with prophet Suleiman in the Qu'ran, the fact remains the same, men that can't have just one, should try having more than one, and any one thinking of sleeping with more than 4 ladies, needs mental examination.
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by YelloweWest: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2020
Snowale:
Firstly, you need to understand what led to rape, before asking me such question. When you get an answer to my question, then you will understand the relationship between polygamy and extramarital sex, and not only rape.

How many ladies have you heard raping a guy, if she's not satisfied with what her husband gives her, you think she would go about rapora guys. 99 out of 100 rape cases are causef by males.

So, many rape cases in islamic countries please bring evidences, you are not talking to an illiterate here, the country with the highest rape cases is India. And it's far from being an islamic country.

You are right about self control. But, not every guy can control it, so the solution is polygamy. Those musicians sleeping with many girls, impregnating some, and they end up marrying just 1, just because the white says polygamy is wrong. What I'm saying, anyone who will like to do 'it', should marry her, and if he wants more, and couldn't control it, he shouldn't go out raping people, getting prostitutes or gathering babymamas, it's better to marry a second wife.

Your position is incorrect. The rate of rape in islamic communities globally would be zero or very minimal if truly polygamy can stop rape.
Polygamy leaves nothing but hatred, jelousy and acrimony. Polygamy was introduced in the world when man thought of women as not being human or being created just to serve men solely, devoid of feeling and emotions. Which is totally false!

Just as the world has evolved in knowledge and wisdom in just about every facet of life, women have proven to be equal with the male specie! Different in form but equal in content! Today there is absolutely nothing productive a man can do that a woman cannot.

So then why should we hold on to old beliefs? Women are just as jealousy as men, why should 2 3 4 women be jostling for 1 mans attention legally?

To the matter of rape, why should women be used to as pons to a problem generated by men? If 100% of rape is perpetrated by men as you rightly claim, then thoses who lack self control and commit rape should be punished not women! Make him unable to rape again. Castrate him!!! THATS THE SOLUTION!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by 1Sharon(f): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2020
GodsMopol:

You support Polygamy and African tradition?, just a question, cause your comment said it all, just like you wrote. I have always marvelled at your approach to Christianity. It is not Christian like to be sincere, PS, I noticed you following 1Sharon, what do you have in common with her, evangelism right, I bet it, she won't follow back lemme check

Just like I guessed, alright, I should just go but she just proved to you that she's way and far off your league. I just can't imagine following 1Sharon. The only way you can win 1Sharon to the Lord is my interceding for her and even at that, God answers such prayers, so you don't wanna add a time frame to it. God does His work just sow your seed of prayers and she would be healed

Why don't you male Christians offer "healing" prayers and "intercede" for your fellow man who's an atheist?

Could you perhaps perceive female freethinkers as worse? And in your eyes, you can't comprehend a nigerian women thinking outside the box?

Foh with ur condescending post
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2020
KunSegzy100:
A man that is not satisfied with his wife is covetous, would you advice women to also step out of they are not satisfied with what there husband has to offer? The thing is we leave the main issue and lay emphasis bon something else. If you can't control yourself, it's your problem and it's a sin.
Men are naturally polygamous, it's in our nature, only those few men who don't like s*x, can be called the decent one, the rest would always think about sleeping with other people's wives, housemaid, prostitutes etc. So I said, it's better to let them have extra wives, anyone thinking of having more than 4 wives should be checked for mental disability, because 5 and about is too extreme.

Most ladies are not like that, it's believed that ladies have far lesser sexual drive, compared to males. Some does not enjoy it, while others enjoys it a little.

As a Muslim, It's not a sin to have more than 1 wife, max 4. Which is the best culture so far. Thanks.
It's not a problem for guys who can't change how they are created. It becomes a huge problem, when it leads to rape or sleeping with prostitutes etc.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by uhalauju(f): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2020
Snowale:

Polygamy doesn't cure infidelity in marriage. Men in polygamous marriages still cheat.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2020
YelloweWest:

Your position is incorrect. The rate of rape in islamic communities globally would be zero or very minimal if truly polygamy can stop rape.
Polygamy leaves nothing but hatred, jelousy and acrimony. Polygamy was introduced in the world when man thought of women as not being human or being created just to serve men solely, devoid of feeling and emotions. Which is totally false!

Just as the world has evolved in knowledge and wisdom in just about every facet of life, women have proven to be equal with the male specie! Different in form but equal in content! Today there is absolutely nothing productive a man can do that a woman cannot.

So then why should we hold on to old beliefs? Women are just as jealousy as men, why should 2 3 4 women be jostling for 1 mans attention legally?

To the matter of rape, why should women be used to as pons to a problem generated by men? If 100% of rape is perpetrated by men as you rightly claim, then thoses who lack self control and commit rape should be punished not women! Make him unable to rape again. Castrate him!!! THATS THE SOLUTION!
I never talked about rape. You claimed Islamic countries have the highreh rape cases, without making research, I told you India leads, and Islamic countries are far behind.

I said, sleeping around, polygamy reduces sleeping around, a man that want to sleep with another lady should marry her instead. When it's getting to 5 and above, it's becomes a problem. The white want us to think our culture is wrong while theirs is right, they also say gays and lesbians marriage is right.
Islam regulations respects women than men, women are never considered as slaves. A man who likes a lady, shouldn't touch her, but please with her and her parents to marry her, he pays his bride price, and satisfy her parents, he must provide a shelter for her, and he must get her all she needs at all time. It's the man that should get food for his family, he should get other basic things like clothing etc. Some scholars even say, it's better for the wife not to bother herself working, she should only take care of their home and her children. So women are like gold, unlike in the civilized world you claim, where women are slept with, impregnated, many are single mothers or babymamas.

Women who seeks equality, like feminist, brings more bad than good to themselves. Feminism might be sweet to the ear, but it will bring more tears.

Im saying it again, rape is extreme. And any guy that doesn't it, should be stoned to death. Instead of raping her or sleeping with prostitutes outside, why not just marry her.
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2020
uhalauju:

Polygamy doesn't cure infidelity in marriage. Men in polygamous marriages still cheat.
I can boldly say 80 percent of those that marry more wives don't cheat. Those 20% already have issue with them, they are sex addict. If we calculate infidelity from men in monogamy and polygamy, that of polygamy is far more than monogamy. Instead of cheating, why not just marry her as your second wife, period. Instead of sleeping with many ladies and infecting yourself and your family with STDs. Or why would you be having numerous babies outside, without letting anyone knowing. Why not just marry her or them, instead if breeding children out of wedlock. Anyone that now thinks of marrying more than 4 after this, thinking about sleeping with more ladies outside, after having 4 of it, has a mental issue. Such is rear though.
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2020
cuteboy2:

Oga where did you obtain your jankara data to arrive at this 90% conclusion in the bolded text?
So in your mind, married women do not commit infidelity. Chai! How I wish you knew. So all these plenty sugar mummies (married women) are having sex with spirits, abi?

Name one male club or male prostitute corner in Nigeria, where you will find males advertising themselves to ladies, for money or for free. The fact remains the same, 9 out of 10 paid sex is funded by a guy, while 1 out of 10, if funded by a lady. It's very rear for you to find a lady looking for a guy to have sex with, but men are everywhere looking for it, in clubs, prostitute corners etc.
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by MrSly(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2020
Snowale:

You sound insecure. You speak of something you don't know. Can you tell me any Nigerian culture that does not support polygamy. Some people who marry many wives still go about molesting girl children of 2 and 3 years. It that part of the special polygamy you propose?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by ebuka440: 9:06am On Jul 08, 2020
Hope that you have an evidence of rape in Italy as it's there plenty(flenty)

quote author=gaskiyamagana post=91497045]
Story, stories. Even in ITALY your headquarter, cases of rape files dey dier flenty. [/quote]
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Joemetry(m): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2020
cherishmichael:
Refere... what... Father... What please let him be handled as other of his rape mate are been handled. CRIMINAL. MTCHEEEEW.
Not Reverend Father.

A Protestant Reverend is different from an Orthodox or Catholic Reverend father.
wink
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Joemetry(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2020
Snowale:

I support you, but I want the same right for the female folks, if they can't get satisfaction from the male folks they should have the right to marry another man too.
We have polyandry too.
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2020
Joemetry:

I support you, but I want the same right for the female folks, if they can't get satisfaction from the male folks they should have the right to marry another man too.
We have polyandry too.
We both know females have little or no problem. Many female don't even enjoy it, some enjoys it a little. We men are the ones, who thinks about it often, and we tend to explore it. That's why you see prostitutes corners every where, because we are the main demanders. I don't think there is any male prostitute club or corners in Nigeria, where ladies can go and select guys to sleep with, this is because of very low demand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady’s Corpse Washed Ashore In Lagos / Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) / Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.