Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid (56889 Views)

Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter / Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by mu2sa2: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hahahaha, mr pastor is caught at last. Meanwhile, the other crooks not yet caught will continue to preach adulterers and fornicators are hellbound until they are caught pants down with a church member or housemaid. Shameless hypocrites, one and all.
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by CHIGIM: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Supermugu:
angry..... Stop wasting time......
please dont say that bc some women can be the devil.
For me if it is confirmed that he did it then it ok to deal with him.
I am speaking from experience in 2013 i was accused by a girl of sleeping and impregnate her,
It was really strange to me bc I haven't even for once tost her talk of having sex with her and everybody believed her.
I almost died of depression but that God i have been vindicated
So u see always take women sex accusation with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by oluwaseyi0: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kibohi:
Hello dear

This is a scammer
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by AnanseK(m): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by NaMeAboki: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
eni4real:
Really?? In this same Nigeria??

Latest example.
https://www.samsodblog.com.ng/2020/07/44-year-old-pastor-arrested-for-raping.html
His own daughter.
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by VirginFinder: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
The offence is rape... angry

It is not a function of the victim's age as she is old enough to give consent... embarassed
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Simeonjoe1: 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
So na this man El Rufai go use do scape goat
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by AnanseK(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
YelloweWest:

So in communities where polygamy is normal their men dont rape

Why is their so many rape cases in Islamic countries?
o!

Rape Statistics by Country:

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/rape-statistics-by-country

Please check this out. You will see that Muslim countries have the least frequency of rape in the world.

Speak the truth or we can bring the frequency of lies as well. Don’t raise that for Christians.
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
YelloweWest:

So in communities where polygamy is normal their men dont rape

What of a woman who is not satisfied with her husband, should she marry another or maintain parmenent side dude

Why is their so many rape cases in Islamic countries?

Instead of u to promote self control, you are advocating for the brainless penis. Is sex food pr oxygen that is now essential to life? Na wa for u o!
Firstly, you need to understand what led to rape, before asking me such question. When you get an answer to my question, then you will understand the relationship between polygamy and extramarital sex, and not only rape.

How many ladies have you heard raping a guy, if she's not satisfied with what her husband gives her, you think she would go about rapora guys. 99 out of 100 rape cases are causef by males.

So, many rape cases in islamic countries please bring evidences, you are not talking to an illiterate here, the country with the highest rape cases is India. And it's far from being an islamic country.

You are right about self control. But, not every guy can control it, so the solution is polygamy. Those musicians sleeping with many girls, impregnating some, and they end up marrying just 1, just because the white says polygamy is wrong. What I'm saying, anyone who will like to do 'it', should marry her, and if he wants more, and couldn't control it, he shouldn't go out raping people, getting prostitutes or gathering babymamas, it's better to marry a second wife.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by OnminyiEmmy: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Xisnin:

Even your Alajis and Imams with multiple wives still engage in rape.
It is well-documented that the medieval Arabic army who propagated Islam
regularly rape their captives of war.

You see, rape isn't about want but power.

Moreover, nobody is stopping you from marrying multiple wives
but don't cry foul or blame the government if your kids end up in poverty.
Nothing is free.
Are you saying the rape cases in south is more than that in the north, about 70 fathers have raped their daughters in Anambra alone, here we are talking about father-child rape in Anambra alone, talkless the whole south.

Where is it documented, please bring evidences, you are not talking to an illiterate or your students her.

No one is also forcing you to have many babymama's, impregnate several ladies while you marry just one, and no one is stopping from raping another lady and also divorcing your wife after few years of marriage, just don't come her to tell us you are infected with an STD or you need money to take care of all your children and babymamas
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
GodsMopol:

The devil uses who he wills, even David was not left . . . but they all obtained mercy and we individually could have done more. The fact someone is a pastor doesn't make him an angel for goodness sake. He is human just like anybody and could be stirred against his own control, though, I am not saying what he did was proper, but who am I to judge the man when deep within me, I know I have just received mercy

If that is the case, then no one on earth should be judged for any crime.

Those who justify evil with their minds.
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by semyman: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mumus and the gullibles will say he is fake now as if there is any of them that is genuine

1 Like

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Redphallus(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
Snowale:
When we talk about polygamy, they say we should shut up, that our culture is rubbish. Now they are busy sleeping with prostitutes, house girls and their children. A white man would say, polygamy is wrong but gay marriage is very right, while 100000+ divorces occurs per month in US, most of which are due to infidelity. 90% of extramarital sex comes from the husband.

A man that isn't satisfied with what he gets from his wife should be allowed to marry another lady. Instead if sleeping around - getting STDs and babymamas.

We shall see which culture is the best.

Liar! it is a range of 20 - 40%. A quick search on Google would have saved you from displaying your stupidity. Stop trying to force your dumb agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Toks2008(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
Snowale:
When we talk about polygamy, they say we should shut up, that our culture is rubbish. Now they are busy sleeping with prostitutes, house girls and their children. A white man would say, polygamy is wrong but gay marriage is very right, while 100000+ divorces occurs per month in US, most of which are due to infidelity. 90% of extramarital sex comes from the husband.

A man that isn't satisfied with what he gets from his wife should be allowed to marry another lady. Instead if sleeping around - getting STDs and babymamas.

You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Yoruba and fulani Pastors/Imams are rapists.

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Flows001(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Snowale:

Ogbeni forget matter for Mathias undecided.. my landlord has three wives with over 12 Children but the dude is still jumping around with small small area girls and runs babes. If u're irresponsible and lack self control as a man, polygamy cannot help curtail ur excesses.
I recently heard my landlord is planning to add another wife again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by LastProphet: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Snowale:

You make sense, some white culture is crap but you know we can't think for ourselves here so we just copy and paste and shout at those who don't follow

1 Like

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by GodsMopol: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Toks2008:

You said it all.

You support Polygamy and African tradition?, just a question, cause your comment said it all, just like you wrote. I have always marvelled at your approach to Christianity. It is not Christian like to be sincere, PS, I noticed you following 1Sharon, what do you have in common with her, evangelism right, I bet it, she won't follow back lemme check

Just like I guessed, alright, I should just go but she just proved to you that she's way and far off your league. I just can't imagine following 1Sharon. The only way you can win 1Sharon to the Lord is my interceding for her and even at that, God answers such prayers, so you don't wanna add a time frame to it. God does His work just sow your seed of prayers and she would be healed

1 Like

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by mechanics(m): 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hmmmm, life imprisonment be that.
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Redphallus:

Liar! it is a range of 20 - 40%. A quick search on Google would have saved you from displaying your stupidity. Stop trying to force your dumb agenda.
Nitwit, it's a range of 20-40%, do you try calculating it, idiot. I gain nothing from doing what you just said, marriages in USA s about 6million per year. If Divorce is 30% like you said, then yearly divorce would be about 1.8million. then per month divorce would be 100k+ like I said. I'm not forcing anything, read, understand and make research.
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Flows001:

Ogbeni forget matter for Mathias undecided.. my landlord has three wives with over 12 Children but the dude is still jumping around with small small area girls and runs babes. If u're irresponsible and lack self control as a man, polygamy cannot help curtail ur excesses.
I recently heard my landlord is planning to add another wife again cheesy
You are right though, some men can be so irresponsible, but under normal circumstances, when the man is mentally stable, he won't look out of his home knowing he has something similar at home. Talkless if he has 2 - 4 of it at home
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by TimeTraveler369: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2020
A world where homosexual lesbianism and sodomy is legalized but polygamy and polyandry is illegal.

I strongly recommend polygamy, it is the only thing I like about Mohammedanism.
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by victvames(m): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2020
This Reverend runs widows and orphanage foundation, and comes to our shop for printing of his works... I know him a little
Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by cuteboy2: 12:08am On Jul 08, 2020
Oga where did you obtain your jankara data to arrive at this 90% conclusion in the bolded text?
So in your mind, married women do not commit infidelity. Chai! How I wish you knew. So all these plenty sugar mummies (married women) are having sex with spirits, abi?

Snowale:

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by emmnprince(m): 12:28am On Jul 08, 2020
kkkp:
Since he is a Christian. I'm waiting for your comments. Hypocrites

So if one is a Christian, one is does not commit sin ni?

Well, not that I support his act if proven true, but note that he is a human liable to fall to the temptations of the heart and desire. Irrespective of religion, title, position, influence or rank, humans still have their weaknesses and some times fail.

So don't make it look as if all Christians are hypocrite. You just commented based on the condition of your heart toward Christian.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by GodwalksEarth: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by stieyven(m): 12:47am On Jul 08, 2020
Supermugu:
angry..... Stop wasting time......
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid by KunSegzy100(m): 1:37am On Jul 08, 2020
Snowale:

A man that is not satisfied with his wife is covetous, would you advice women to also step out of they are not satisfied with what there husband has to offer? The thing is we leave the main issue and lay emphasis bon something else. If you can't control yourself, it's your problem and it's a sin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady’s Corpse Washed Ashore In Lagos / Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) / Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.