Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo (1676 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by desiredhome: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Your pains and pangs will keep increasing as we get more prosperous my friend. I thought I told you this before. However, you can embrace faith in God not man, and escape all the sorrows that have vowed to keep you sinking indefinitely.
The same faith that is frustrating over 70% of your type?
Suffering and Smiling grin grin grin grin

Mr pain and pangs...... grin grin grin grin
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
desiredhome:

The same faith that is frustrating over 70% of your type?
Suffering and Smiling grin grin grin grin

Mr pain and pangs...... grin grin grin grin

Look how you are shining your teeth cos I have added pains and pangs to your vocabulary- I see I gave you a good reason to smile even amidst your groanings- thank God. No genuine faith man can be frustrated in life my friend, don’t be a dunce. When you learn how faith works, you’d know that nothing will be impossible for you cos the cause of all troubles (Mr devil) is permanently under our feet.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by desiredhome: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Look how you are shining your teeth cos I have added pains and pangs to your vocabulary- I see I gave you a good reason to smile even amidst your groanings- thank God. No genuine faith man can be frustrated in life my friend, don’t be a dunce. When you learn how faith works, you’d know that nothing will be impossible for you cos the cause of all troubles (Mr devil) is permanently under our feet.
My dear Mr pain and pangs and you've added dunce. grin grin grin
Pls try to face the fact before you and stop living in denial (false hope).....
In civilised countries were things are working do not depend on faith but depends on work......
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
desiredhome:

My dear Mr pain and pangs and you've added dunce. grin grin grin
Pls try to face the fact before you and stop living in denial (false hope).....
The civilised country were things are working do not depend on faith but with work......

That’s why you have freedom of belief, just like I do. But if you think you can swerve to my lane to wash down what I believe, then you must be a big dunce.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by desiredhome: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

That’s why you have freedom of belief, just like I do. But if you think you can swerve to my lane to wash down what I believe, then you must be a big dunce.

No I can not swerve to your lane to wash down what you believe, it's only the Holy Spirit that can do that, like He has done to so many of us..........we are our brothers keepers as Christians and as human........the greatest of all is LOVE,....and it will be wicked of you to see your brother/friiend going the way of destruction without telling him/her........
I believe time will come when you will understand that one of the problem we have in Nigeria that is keeping us backward is religion...
Shalom
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2020
desiredhome:

No I can not swerve to your lane to wash down what you believe, it's only the Holy Spirit that can do that, like He has done to so many of us..........we are our brothers keepers as Christians and as human........the greatest of all is LOVE,....and it will be wicked of you to see your brother/friiend going the way of destruction without telling him/her........
I believe time will come when you will understand that one of the problem we have in Nigeria that is keeping us backward is religion...
Shalom

As a man thinks so he is. Enjoy your backwardness in life and those of us with faith in God will keep progressing in life. Life is a choice my friend.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by desiredhome: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

As a man thinks so he is. Enjoy your backwardness in life and those of us with faith in God will keep progressing in life. Life is a choice my friend.
grin grin grin grin grin
What do you understand by backwardness? I have/know so many of your type around that are in worst situation (suffering and smiling),
It's better you keep Faith in God by doing your good work and be blessed than having faith with one criminal who doesn't know if you exist.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2020
desiredhome:

grin grin grin grin grin
What do you understand by backwardness? I have/know so many of your type around that are in worst situation (suffering and smiling),
It's better you keep Faith in God by doing your good work and be blessed than having faith with one criminal who doesn't know if you exist.

Dunce! Ignorance is truly bliss outside the kingdom of God. Look how excited you are in your ignorance grin

May your pangs keep increasing anytime you hear about faith men, until you humble yourself to learn how faith in God works. Honestly faith will make you smart in life, embrace it and stop embarrassing yourself all over the place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Winners Chapel's Bishop Mike Afolabi Is Dead / Spiritual Divine Grace Perfume/lofinda / Israel-hamas: ‘we’re Bewildered By Your Prayer’, MURIC Tackles Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.