Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo (1624 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
“Church is not a club, it is God’s clinic:
For setting free the captives!
For healing of the sick!”

“I can tell why the devil is angry worldwide, against people going to Church. That is God’s healing centre.
Did they close the hospitals? Why must you close the Church?”

“Many destinies are tied to the healing Jesus.
Many doctors know there are cases they can never handle and they say, “except God”
And…there is no access to God.”

“As at yesterday, we saw 94 corona virus cases till date. Health workers: someone was laying hands as a health worker, he didn’t contact it.”

“Church is not a club, it is not a cult. It is an open platform. Cult people don’t meet during the day.
It is not a club, it’s not a cult. Church is God’s clinic.
And I’m one of His prophets sent to this generation for the liberation of mankind from all oppression of the devil.”

“I can tell you the devil has lost the battle.
If they say, what did he say today, he said, ‘CHURCH IS NOT A CLUB. IT IS GOD’S CLINIC FOR THE LIBERATION OF MANKIND AND HE IS HEALING WHAT DOCTORS CAN’T HANDLE’”

“Church is God’s reference clinic. When doctors are tired, they send you to church and church sets you free. Glory to God.”

“They sent someone here from Germany, everything that could be done was done. He could not defecate. As he got to the gate of the Church, not inside the Church…”

“That’s why Church is God’s reference clinic, when all the doctors in the world have done their best, they send you to Church because one small pastor is there, one small children Sunday School child is there, “be healed in the name of Jesus”; then what doctors cannot do is done and for free, no side effect.
That is why the devil is angry at the Church!!!”
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by XXXXTENTACION: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Iyai yooo grin

suffer don dey reach dis one side undecided fa

e wan make dem open church so that e go cash out small from corona seed sowing, tithe and offering.

¿ cool %

1 Like

Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Iyai yooo grin

suffer don dey reach dis one side undecided fa

e wan make dem open church so that e go cash out small from corona seed sowing, tithe and offering.

¿ cool %

The last time I checked, winners had established more than 2000 new churches this year alone, even in the midst of the lockdown. Each of these churches will have 2 full time pastors on full salaries and accommodation fully paid. Do the maths my friend. If you think say suffer dey catch us. Think again grin

1 Like

Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by XXXXTENTACION: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

The last time I checked, winners had established more than 2000 new churches this year alone, even in the midst of the lockdown. Each of these churches will have 2 full time pastors on full salaries and accommodation fully paid. Do the maths my friend. If you think say suffer dey catch us. Think again grin
Where do they get the salaries from

1 Like

Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Where do they get the salaries from

Straight from heaven. Heaven’s bank. We are still going to 10k churches this year whether Satan likes it or not my friend. Heaven has very bigggg banks grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
“I can tell why the devil is angry worldwide, against people going to Church. That is God’s healing centre.
Did they close the hospitals? Why must you close the Church?”
Jesus Christ Himself did not go to the temple to heal people inside of the temple. He went to were the people were to find them and heal them.
The world churches are nothing but glorified social clubs, and not hospitals since even this man pretends that if the people do not come with their faith, they get no healing.
WINNERSMOG:
“Many destinies are tied to the healing Jesus.
Many doctors know there are cases they can never handle and they say, “except God”
And…there is no access to God.”
There is no access to God? Is this a joke? undecided
WINNERSMOG:
“As at yesterday, we saw 94 corona virus cases till date. Health workers: someone was laying hands as a health worker, he didn’t contact it.”
First of all, Coronavirus is not Ebola. Secondly, there is a 14 day wait period for Corona-symptoms in the case of infection, and if symptoms were absent, then you can go for antibody test to know if you possibly got it but were asymptomatic.
WINNERSMOG:
“Church is not a club, it is not a cult. It is an open platform. Cult people don’t meet during the day.
It is not a club, it’s not a cult. Church is God’s clinic.
And I’m one of His prophets sent to this generation for the liberation of mankind from all oppression of the devil.”
LOL... should I quote what Jesus Christ said about many who will claim to be His prophets and do so much in His name but do not know Him? undecided
WINNERSMOG:
“I can tell you the devil has lost the battle.
If they say, what did he say today, he said, ‘CHURCH IS NOT A CLUB. IT IS GOD’S CLINIC FOR THE LIBERATION OF MANKIND AND HE IS HEALING WHAT DOCTORS CAN’T HANDLE’”
Yet, Jesus Christ did most of his healing out in the field and in the places where those He healed lived? undecided
Your churches are nothing but glorified social clubs.
WINNERSMOG:
“Church is God’s reference clinic. When doctors are tired, they send you to church and church sets you free. Glory to God.”
Only the one's you have contracted with, will do that. When Hospital does not work, God sends you to find Him. Look up the story of the woman with the issue of blood. undecided
WINNERSMOG:
“They sent someone here from Germany, everything that could be done was done. He could not defecate. As he got to the gate of the Church, not inside the Church…” “That’s why Church is God’s reference clinic, when all the doctors in the world have done their best, they send you to Church because one small pastor is there, one small children Sunday School child is there, “be healed in the name of Jesus”; then what doctors cannot do is done and for free, no side effect.
That is why the devil is angry at the Church!!!”
Fear God!

1 Like

Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by XXXXTENTACION: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Straight from heaven. Heaven’s bank. We are still going to 10k churches this year whether Satan likes it or not my friend. Heaven has very bigggg banks grin
But jesus and his disciples never collected money or salary from anybody to preach the gospel they did it all for free but nowadays pastos like adeboye collect huge sums from their members in form of tithe and offering never the less i know a fanatic like you will not take note of this undecided
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
But jesus and his disciples never collected money or salary from anybody to preach the gospel they did it all for free but nowadays pastos like adeboye collect huge sums from their members in form of tithe and offering never the less i know a fanatic like you will not take note of this undecided
You can say that again!
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ Himself did not go to the temple to heal people inside of the temple. He went to were the people were to find them and heal them.
The world churches are nothing but glorified social clubs, and not hospitals since even this man pretends that if the people do not come with their faith, they get no healing.
There is no access to God? Is this a joke? undecided
First of all, Coronavirus is not Ebola. Secondly, there is a 14 day wait period for Corona-symptoms in the case of infection, and if symptoms were absent, then you can go for antibody test to know if you possibly got it but were asymptomatic.
LOL... should I quote what Jesus Christ said about many who will claim to be His prophets and do so much in His name but do not know Him? undecided
Yet, Jesus Christ did most of his healing out in the field and in the places where those He healed lived? undecided
Your churches are nothing but glorified social clubs.
Only the one's you have contracted with, will do that. When Hospital does not work, God sends you to find Him. Look up the story of the woman with the issue of blood. undecided
Fear God!

So pained over what is making God super happy. We are still going to 10k churches this year. Wait for it. Your pains and pangs have just started you “gates of hell!”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by XXXXTENTACION: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You can say that again!
wink
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

Are you so naive my friend? Didn’t you read that Jesus had a treasurer in the person of Judas? At a point he was even stealing from the purse. What was Jesus doing with the money in the treasury? Don’t be so daft. To spread the gospel requires cash. That’s why the last days church will be so prosperous- for world evangelism my friend. Try to connect the dots...

2 Likes

Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by XXXXTENTACION: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Are you so naive my friend? Didn’t you read that Jesus had a treasurer in the person of Judas? At a point he was even stealing from the purse. What was Jesus doing with the money in the treasury? Don’t be so daft. To spread the gospel requires cash. That’s why the last days church will be so prosperous- for world evangelism my friend. Try to connect the dots...
oya State which verse or chapter in the bible that potrays jesus collecting money or salary from anyone undecided
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
So pained over what is making God super happy. We are still going to 10k churches this year. Wait for it. Your pains and pangs have just started you “gates of hell!”
God is happy that you are going to 10K churches this year? undecided
Are you referring to the same God that said...

Matthew 6 vs 19-20 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19. “Don’t save treasures for yourselves here on earth. Moths and rust will destroy them. And thieves can break into your house and steal them.
20. Instead, save your treasures in heaven, where they cannot be destroyed by moths or rust and where thieves cannot break in and steal them.
21. Your heart will be where your treasure is.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
oya State which verse or chapter in the bible that potrays jesus collecting money or salary from anyone undecided

Luke 8: 1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him,
2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils,
3 And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.

That’s just one example out of many my friend. I don’t know why you lots associate money with evil. Money is not evil, it is the love of it that the Bible says is evil. Money is just for transactions. You need money to do anything worthwhile on this planet- this includes spreading the gospel. Relax and get understanding before you judge unreasonably my friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by XXXXTENTACION: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Luke 8: 1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him,
2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils,
3 And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.

That’s just one example out of many my friend. I don’t know why you lots associate money with evil. Money is not evil, it is the love of it that the Bible says is evil. Money is just for transactions. You need money to do anything worthwhile on this planet- this includes spreading the gospel. Relax and get understanding before you judge unreasonably my friend.
Even the verse the verse you quoted does not portray jesus collecting money or asking anybody to give him money inform of tithe and offering undecided
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
God is happy that you are going to 10K churches this year? undecided
Are you referring to the same God that said...

I’m referring to the God that said:

Mark 10: 29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

You shouldn’t need me to explain this scripture to you? You see that persecution in that scripture is what people like you are doing to the body of Christ to fulfill scriptures, but I assure you we are enjoying it grin
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Even the verse the verse you quoted does not portray jesus collecting money or asking anybody to give him money inform of tithe and offering undecided

Let me help your vocabulary my friend. Substance is money. This was part of the substance that went into his treasury that Judas was stealing from.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

I’m referring to the God that said:
Mark 10: 29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

You shouldn’t need me to explain this scripture to you? You see that persecution in that scripture is what people like you are doing to the body of Christ to fulfill scriptures, but I assure you we are enjoying it grin
So the 10K buildings are properties that belong solely to the pastor of your church then? undecided
Oyedepo, the man, owns all those properties? undecided
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by XXXXTENTACION: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Let me help your vocabulary my friend. Substance is money. This was part of the substance that went into his treasury that Judas was stealing from.
Oya which verse for bible dem talk dis one again
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Oya which verse for bible dem talk dis one again

Lol. Come to church, you go learn all these scriptures. My friend you are so funny grin
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So the 10K buildings are properties that belong solely to the pastor of your church then? undecided
Oyedepo, the man, owns all those properties? undecided

No sir he doesn’t, the church owns it. But Oyedepo owns so many properties just like Jesus promised- I do too. How? When you show people the way out of darkness into light, they will naturally bless you with so much substance. You need understanding my friend.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by XXXXTENTACION: 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Lol. Come to church, you go learn all these scriptures. My friend you are so funny grin
No be dat same scriptures pastors dey use deceive their gullible followers undecided
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
No sir he doesn’t, the church owns it. But Oyedepo owns so many properties just like Jesus promised- I do too. How? When you show people the way out of darkness into light, they will naturally bless you with so much substance. You need understanding my friend.
So, the verse you quoted was God telling you that the people will bless you, not Him? undecided
So by your understanding, when you show people the way out of darkness into light, the people will pay you and you will get your hundred fold that way? undecided
Yet Jesus Christ and His disciples who also showed people the way out of darkness into light, and none of them had anything, not nearly as much as you and your pastor each claim, to their names? undecided
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So, the verse you quoted was God telling you that the people will bless you, not Him? undecided

That verse was God telling us he would bless us. This one is Paul telling us through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit that people will bless us.

1 Cor 9:11 If we have sown spiritual things for you, is it a great thing if we reap your material things?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
That verse was God telling us he would bless us. This one is Paul telling us through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit that people will bless us.
God blessing us is one thing but you made it clear that when you spread light to people, you expect people to bless you for it, and that is how you and your pastor have all you have. So how is that God? undecided
WINNERSMOG:
1 Cor 9:11 If we have sown spiritual things for you, is it a great thing if we reap your material things?
How much did Paul reap though? How many properties did he leave behind as far as his material reaping was concerned? undecided
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So by your understanding, when you show people the way out of darkness into light, the people will pay you and you will get your hundred fold that way? undecided
Yet Jesus Christ and His disciples who also showed people the way out of darkness into light, and none of them had anything, not nearly as much as you and your pastor each claim, to their names? undecided

My friend you will be daft to say Jesus and his disciples had nothing. I just showed you and your friend up there that Jesus had a treasurer- he had people ministering their substance to Him all the time. Don’t be so blind to the truth my friend. I pray you will not die in poverty my friend with the way you think about money. Amen

You don’t see anything wrong in people that promote things like abortion having money. But for people like us using it to promote the kingdom of God we are your greatest headache. If you continue this way, I promise you that your pains and pangs are just starting. We are just getting started with kingdom prosperity.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
My friend you will be daft to say Jesus and his disciples had nothing. I just showed you and your friend up there that Jesus had a treasurer- he had people ministering their substance to Him all the time. Don’t be so blind to the truth my friend. I pray you will not die in poverty my friend with the way you think about money. Amen
Oh! Are you comparing Jesus Christ's treasury money, which was barely able to purchase more than a couple of loafs of bread and fish -- a treasure that was barely enough to get him even an apartment of his own-- to the treasury of your pastor and your person? undecided
WINNERSMOG:
You don’t see anything wrong in people that promote things like abortion having money. But for people like us using it to promote the kingdom of God we are your greatest headache. If you continue this way, I promise you that your pains and pangs are just starting. We are just getting started with kingdom prosperity.
People promote things like abortion with money? I don't get what you mean at all. undecided
Oh! Do you mean you expect your personal treasuries to continue to swell? undecided
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
God blessing us is one thing but you made it clear that when you spread light to people, you expect people to bless you for it, and that is how you and your pastor have all you have. So how is that God? undecided
How much did Paul reap though? How many properties did he leave behind as far as his material reaping was concerned? undecided

Your problem just got clear to me: you are anti-money. I might not be able to help you with that problem my friend.

Do you need me to start telling you that God doesn’t come down to give people the good things of life, that he uses people to bless people? Do I really need to state that to you my friend? Get understanding.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Oh! Are you comparing Jesus Christ's treasury money, which was barely able to purchase more than a couple of loafs of bread and fish -- a treasure that was barely enough to get him even an apartment of his own-- to the treasury of your pastor and your person? undecided

People promote things like abortion with money? I don't get what you mean at all. undecided
Oh! Do you mean you expect your personal treasuries to continue to swell? undecided

So you haven’t heard that most developed countries are trying to slash their population by legislating abortion? My friend it takes huge amounts of money to produce this abortion drugs. Do you need me to tell you everything? Connect some of these dots yourself and save us some time. You see nothing wrong with people promoting hard drugs with money, promoting pornography with money, promoting all these vices with money? But you’d come after us, using money to establish churches so that more and more people can be enlightened?
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
Your problem just got clear to me: you are anti-money. I might not be able to help you with that problem my friend.
God forbid! I am not anti-money. God is definitely not by the verse you hijacked earlier to support your taking money from those who you "lead to the light". undecided
WINNERSMOG:
Do you need me to start telling you that God doesn’t come down to give people the good things of life, that he uses people to bless people? Do I really need to state that to you my friend? Get understanding.
God doesn't come down to give good people the good things of life, but he certainly did not say that we should take payment in His name from those we lead to the light either. undecided
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by karo93: 6:42am On Jul 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
God forbid! I am not anti-money. God is definitely not by the verse you hijacked earlier to support your taking money from those who you "lead to the light". undecided
God doesn't come down to give good people the good things of life, but he certainly did not say that we should take payment in His name from those we lead to the light either. undecided

Though the bible didnt say they should demand payment howerver the bible is replete with advice from Jesus and Paul to receive wages and reward from those they teach.....

In luke 10 Jesus sent his disciples to preach and told them to take nothing but eat in whatever house they find themselves because a labourer is worthy of his hire...

Apostle Paul wrote a letter in 1cor9 telling them that if he sows spiritual things to them then he should be able to reap material things from them...

The bibles position is that pastors get paid by the flock.

The risk of this position is extortion and manipulation of the flock by wolves but it doesnt change the fact that this is the bible's position

1 Like

Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 6:48am On Jul 08, 2020
karo93:
Though the bible didnt say they should demand payment howerver the bible is replete with advice from Jesus and Paul to receive wages and reward from those they teach.....
In luke 10 Jesus sent his disciples to preach and told them to take nothing but eat in whatever house they find themselves because a labourer is worthy of his hire...
Do not muzzle the work oxen... you are allowed to eat but none of that speaks to collecting a salary.

Matthew 10 vs 10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. Don’t carry a bag. Take only the clothes and sandals you are wearing. And don’t take a walking stick. A worker should be given what he needs.
You work for God so depend on God, not those who God sent you to, to pay you money for your service.
karo93:
Apostle Paul wrote a letter in 1cor9 telling them that if he sows spiritual things to them then he should be able to reap material things from them...
Paul does not make the rules, God does. And nowhere does Jesus Christ command His disciples to collect payment of any kind from those He sent them out to preach to.
karo93:
The bibles position is that pastors get paid by the flock.
Jesus Christ never said this! He said they could eat, not get paid by their flock. The flock does not owe them that. God does and He is the one they ought to look to for their payment, not the sheep they are in fact meant to Feed and Care for.
karo93:
The risk of this position is extortion and manipulation of the flock by wolves but it doesnt change the fact that this is the bible's position
Well, you are free to catch up on the comments so far!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? / Infidel By Ayaan Hirsi Ali / Tudor's Treatise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.